Michael Owen is such a cringeworthy scrote, isn't he?

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City

This is old, I guess, but I've just seen this.

The resume, that Neville Southhall video, the helicopter tour in Dubai and this. What a smug cnut. :lol:

Can't say I hate him though. He's a mildly unlikeable person, at best.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
I sometimes forget that he was ever a footballer, as he seemingly has no interest in it whatsoever.

jem

This is old, I guess, but I've just seen this.

The resume, that Neville Southhall video, the helicopter tour in Dubai and this. What a smug cnut. :lol:

Can't say I hate him though. He's a mildly unlikeable person, at best.
He's so unbelievably shameless and smug, that it almost makes him likeable. He's become like a WWF villain.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
He's so unbelievably shameless and smug, that it almost makes him likeable. He's become like a WWF villain.
You've actually described what I feel about him. :lol:

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
"done a bit of buisness in the horsey world"

Idk why this made me laugh so much :lol::lol:

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
He's the least scouse like person I have ever seen.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
"Liverpool won the cl few months after i forced a move to real. I never won that cup. Also i betrayed the club that gave me my first team opportunity to win an epl medal. I didnt deserve it as i was pretty shit at that point. However i did some business with saf so he picked me up when no one wanted me and allowed me to retire with some dignity"

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
It's weird how he mentions "earning your stripes" later in your career. He won the Balon D'or aged 21, then ended up at Stoke.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
He's your typical academy/Lilleshall graduate - cocooned from reality and devoid of personality.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
What's his standing with the Liverpool fan base these days? He's an official club ambassador, isn't he?

Edit: He's an ambassador for Liverpool, not for us. The fact that I felt the need to clarify says something, I guess.

bio202

Supports
liverpool
What's his standing with the Liverpool fan base these days? He's an official club ambassador, isn't he?

Edit: He's an ambassador for Liverpool, not for us. The fact that I felt the need to clarify says something, I guess.
Great player, don't get me wrong but as a pool fan he never was and never will be in the same bracket as Fowler.

He always came across as a little up himself. Never really bonded with the fans. Then he left for Madrid, (made it worse) then rocked up at Man Utd (would have been less angry if he had stolen my wife)

Then somehow the guys became an ambassador for lfc, its beyond me. A little embarrassing tbh.

Jed I. Knight

The Mos Eisley Hillbilly
Great player, don't get me wrong but as a pool fan he never was and never will be in the same bracket as Fowler.

He always came across as a little up himself. Never really bonded with the fans. Then he left for Madrid, (made it worse) then rocked up at Man Utd (would have been less angry if he had stolen my wife)

Then somehow the guys became an ambassador for lfc, its beyond me. A little embarrassing tbh.
Thanks. That's about what I would have expected.

clarkydaz

:lol:

never understood how after moving to united and lifting the premier league he would be safe returning to Anfield, let alone become ambassador. Goes to show people in charge of football are completely detached

bio202

Supports
liverpool

never understood how after moving to united and lifting the premier league he would be safe returning to Anfield, let alone become ambassador. Goes to show people in charge of football are completely detached
Detached is a good word to describe Owen.

I could see someone wagging a finger in his face calling him a wanker and he would just carry on with his dower football commentary and not bat an eyelid.

I remember he was tweeting about shite when the hillsbrough verdicts came in two days after he became ambassador, odd human and not the best way to build bridges will pool fans.

dumbo

Don't Just Fly…Soar!
Scout
I find him hard to dislike because his complete lack of charm and personality renders him effectively disabled. He's basically a playmobil figure.

I honestly hope his cars and horses make him happy because he seems to have nothing going for him as far as being is concerned. He's a wisp of a person, almost see through.

UnrelatedPsuedo

I pity the poor fool who stinks like I do!
Sweet Christmas he's boring.

I remember that Adam Sandler movie where he can skip the boring parts of his life using a button on a tv remote control. Owen would press that button once and it would skip straight to his funeral.

ZupZup

Read an interview with him recently where he was obviously on a bit of a charm offensive to the Liverpool fans following his appointment as a club ambassador. He was going on about how he was always desperate to find a way back to Liverpool following his brief stint with Real Madrid... he was trying to make it sound like joining United was almost a last resort for him... as if it was either us or retire. It was a bit pathetic. Owen should be nothing but grateful that United game him the opportunity to steal a living at United (amazing last minute winner against City aside) and pick up a Premier League winners medal in the process.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Some of the reactions here are a tad strong :lol:

Without knowing him I couldn't say for certain, but he seems ok from what I've seen. Detached, sure. But it's not a new thing among wealthy people.

Rob67

Multi-Millionaire footballer in detached twat shocker!!

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Bet he was beaten a lot in school. Would've been in mine, at least.

sunama

Baghdad Bob
Sweet Christmas he's boring.

I remember that Adam Sandler movie where he can skip the boring parts of his life using a button on a tv remote control. Owen would press that button once and it would skip straight to his funeral.