Mike's Sheep Draft

Šjor Bepo

Wout is love, Wout is life; all hail Wout!
1. EAP
2. Stain
3. Sjor
4. P-nut
5. Scrappy
6. Beam
7. Marty
8. Chester
[9. Moby]
10. Enigma
11. Skizzo
12. Mustard
13. Cube

Indnyc

1. EAP
2. Stain
3. Sjor
4. P-nut
5. Scrappy
6. Beam
7. Marty
8. Chester
[9. Moby]
10. Enigma
11. Skizzo
12. Mustard
13. Cube
14. physio
15. Indnyc

Moby

Dick
Count me out chicos. I'm holidaying in Spain and it got extended till new years. Also as a side note, finally managed to watch Leo Messi live, in the Clasico no less. Not his best day but christ the atmosphere is something else there.

Šjor Bepo

Count me out chicos. I'm holidaying in Spain and it got extended till new years. Also as a side note, finally managed to watch Leo Messi live, in the Clasico no less. Not his best day but christ the atmosphere is something else there.
Nice! Only watched first half and he was producing magic in rare moments of possession so at least you saw that :)

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
Round 1 - I Need a Miracle

Pick a player from each team in a UEFA Club Competition tie where a team advanced after losing the 1st leg by 3 or more goals. The players chosen must have played at some point during the tie.

Please send your first selections by conversation within the next 24 hours

Indnyc

Round 1 - I Need a Miracle

Pick a player from each team in a UEFA Club Competition tie where a team advanced after losing the 1st leg by 3 or more goals. The players chosen must have played at some point during the tie.

Please send your first selections by conversation within the next 24 hours
How many players are we picking? There are 13 teams with that record according to my rudimentary research

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
How many players are we picking?
One per team involved in the tie, I presume.

The standard rule for this sort of thing has also been that you get "stuck" in the tie you have chosen if you land ONE player (but not both).

E.g. You pick Messadona and Nomarkovic - someone else goes for the same tie, picks Messadona and Joe Regularovic, and presto: you land Nomarkovic and now have to pick another player from Messadona's team (in the same tie) in order to proceed.

ETA And Messadona is blocked, of course.

Michaelf7777777

(∪。∪)。。。zzz
How many players are we picking? There are 13 teams with that record according to my rudimentary research
You are picking 2 players. If you fail with both picks you have free reign on any games that meet the criteria. If you pass with one pick and fail with the other your other selections must meet the criteria when combined with the player you passed with on the first round (which can be either from the same match or a different match to the player you failed with in round 1).

There are more than 30 ties that meet this criteria.

The Stain

Soccer Manager's Highwayman
I'm gonna need 48 hrs for that one. Please do a couple non research heavy ones over christmas.

@Edgar Allan Pillow looks like you're stuck with thread marking duties lul.

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
If you pass with one pick and fail with the other your other selections must meet the criteria when combined with the player you passed with on the first round (which can be either from the same match or a different match to the player you failed with in round 1).
Hm? That doesn't seem crystal clear to me.

GodShaveTheQueen

We mean it man, we love our queen!
Can someone post the list of games as well since it seems its common knowledge. Don't think I have the time or resources to research much till Christmas

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
I think it's if the player you're successful with has been involved in multiple 3 goal reversals
Ah, right.

So, you're not actually stuck in the tie - but probably (can't be too many who have been involved in multiple ties).

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Can someone post the list of games as well since it seems its common knowledge. Don't think I have the time or resources to research much till Christmas
Well, getting a decent list to work from really doesn't take more than a basic Google search. Personally, I'd be opposed to anyone posting a comprehensive list - 'cause, well, thorough research should be rewarded and all.

Šjor Bepo

already done half the competition manually, feck big lists:wenger:

Chesterlestreet

Man of the crowd
Can't start new conversations here, for some reason - anyone else have the same problem?

Firefox + Chrome - same issue.