Television Mindhunter

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
So thats the OA, 1899 and now mindhunter cancelled. Poor from netflix really.
The OA was a shocker for me. I only watched it a few months ago and I was devastated when I found out it wasn't renewed. Someone needs to create something similar to Netflix that's dedicated to finishing all the canceled Netflix shows.

Hugh Jass

Shave Dass
The OA was a shocker for me. I only watched it a few months ago and I was devastated when I found out it wasn't renewed. Someone needs to create something similar to Netflix that's dedicated to finishing all the canceled Netflix shows.
Yea the OA was really good.

massi83

Netflix is all about quantity over quality, always has been. Why would anyone keep it for more than a month per year?

steve zizou

It's bigger than that, honest!
So what happened to BTK plot? They set that story up just in time to have series cancelled.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
That’s the biggest shame of it all.
I still cant believe they cancelled it. Dumb.

Though the scenes around Wichita etc irked me a bit. Having lived in KC and been to Wichita quite a few times (car broken in a couple of times), they should have done a better job with location scouting.

calodo2003

Flaming Full Member
I still cant believe they cancelled it. Dumb.

Though the scenes around Wichita etc irked me a bit. Having lived in KC and been to Wichita quite a few times (car broken in a couple of times), they should have done a better job with location scouting.
Haven’t been there myself, but BTK was killing from the mid 70s to 1990 iirc. Been a while since I watched season two, but I thought they got it looking of that era with the houses, cars, etc. But having only flown over Kansas, can’t say for certain.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Haven’t been there myself, but BTK was killing from the mid 70s to 1990 iirc. Been a while since I watched season two, but I thought they got it looking of that era with the houses, cars, etc. But having only flown over Kansas, can’t say for certain.
The funniest place I have been to was Hays, Kansas. Got off the prop place and the next thing were two tumbleweeds rolling past me. Welcome to Kansas!