Gaming Minecraft | New caf 1.18 SMP server SIGN UP?

Twigg

Not Twigginator
Supports
100 extrapolation
Weird that this thread was bumped, was going to bump it myself yesterday as another caf user was talking about getting back into Minecraft but I didn't think there'd be any caf servers up. Would be good if there were, but I don't think there'd be enough activity.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
I have another server that the caf has used that is actually also currently set up for 1.8 with plugins as I used it for testing purposes but you're right it always suffers from lack of activity in the end.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Sure there will be more freedom to 'muck around' I guess than with my public one, I'll get everyone in this thread whitelisted on it like usual and post the details tomorrow just for anyone who wants to piss about or play on a more private server.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
I'm up for a bit of Minecraft. Xbox or PC? My username is Mk_Paul for PC or Mk-Paul for Xbox.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
Okay the server is up and I've whitelisted as many people as I could remember/see looking through the last 5 or so pages of the thread.

It's Vanilla using Craftbukkit, so potential to add plugins if we want as we go along, and has Coreprotect & Lockette only right now, both anti grief and theft measures.

The i.p is: 144.76.63.80:25665

spontaneus1

Hamster, damn!
Okay the server is up and I've whitelisted as many people as I could remember/see looking through the last 5 or so pages of the thread.

It's Vanilla using Craftbukkit, so potential to add plugins if we want as we go along, and has Coreprotect & Lockette only right now, both anti grief and theft measures.

Probably a decent idea to tag them, easy to miss a thread that's dead most of the time.

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink

Probably a decent idea to tag them, easy to miss a thread that's dead most of the time.
@I_live_cement @blythy @Brocky In Black @Zarlak (even though you will say its shit and you prefer tekkit) @Waldner @Walrus @Stemmy @rcoobc @Suli @Gaz. @Ralaks @SilentWitness @Muffled Funk @Big-Red @neelu91 @Sky1981 @Lynk @Barney @voland @Solius @Alex99

Not all of you are whitelisted as I don't know your names but you've posted in the thread before or expressed an interest in playing so just PM me your name to get whitelisted if you wish. May have forgot some people too. Try to log in before PM'ing me as you could already be whitelisted.

Waldner

Balloon headed Pokemon innovator & kitten murderer
Same old issues with my connection @Vidic_In_Moscow. I can connect to the server fine but no chunks load and I'm just falling etc.

No idea what the fix for this is, so will have to give it a miss until I change ISP/get a new PC... :(

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Nice one Vim. Not sure when it will be exactly but I do get the odd hankering for a Minecraft project now and then!

Maybe I will build a giant afro in tribute to Fellaini ;)

Adebesi

So my son is into minecraft, he's 8. He plays on my ps3 (maybe I should start thinking of it as "our" ps3). He really wants to do multiplayer, to build with other people, show people things he's made online, etc etc.

I've read a bit about it and it seems like you have these hosted communities on the pc, but does playstation offer that?

I'm much happier with the idea of him just building his own stuff and showing people when they come round to our house but he's nagging the shit out of me. He dreams of Stampy Long Nose coming to his world to admire his creations.

JR10

Supports
Still deciding
Just bought the game after playing a cracked version. Can't wait to get started.

carvajal

Supports
Real Madrid
I play a lot in PS4. Probably in PC is better since there are many different mods. Would you recommend some seed?