MLB 2022

edcunited1878

That's when you know you're totally desperate to try to knock someone off their groove. I get it, but still think that's bush league.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
That's when you know you're totally desperate to try to knock someone off their groove. I get it, but still think that's bush league.
I’m of the opinion that any opposition instigated “cheating” check should come with a 1 run penalty if unproven.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
I worry a bit for the Mets next season. DeGrom will surely test free agency and Scherzer looks fallible all of a sudden.

It'll be interesting to see if Cohen puts his money where his other big piles of money are.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
cool, cool. First the Westbrook trade to piss all over my desire to stay up late to watch my lakers, and now my beloved Giants are being led by an ex-Dodger and an ex-Astro who was there during the cheating. Just waiting for United to sign Suarez as a diversity consultant to complete the trifecta.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
What a strange game this is. Feels like Phillies have pounced on every opportunity while braves have messed up everytime on the big moments

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
What a strange game this is. Feels like Phillies have pounced on every opportunity while braves have messed up everytime on the big moments
Ump fecked the Braves too. The 2-1 strike call that was 3 inches off the plate when it was bases loaded in the 1st inning was absolutely massive.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Astros :eek:

Someone needs to do a welfare check on Mariners fans. They must feel absolutely sick.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
feck the Phillies. If they've injured Acuna that would be ridiculous. Should throw every fastball at the outside of Realmuto's knee for the rest of the series.

edcunited1878

fecking hell....Padres split the first two games and wins game 2 in dramatic fashion. They are competing and giving them a chance to win, which they did tonight. Amazing.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yordan Alvarez might just be my favourite athlete in all of sports.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This Peña kid man. Astros haven’t missed Carlos Correa at all.

SirAnderson

Playoffs can be cruel. Was not expecting both the Braves and Dodgers to go out at this stage.

And it can be magical. Can imagine how those Phillies & Padres fans must be feeling right about now.