MLB 2022

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
And I thought Yankees fans had cornered the market on feeling entitled. The comments on this Tweet are mind blowing.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
No clue if this topped out at 109 or not, but damn…

Not even his best throw. I still remember this one from when it happened. Unfecking real. 300 ft laser flat footed.

As an aside, Bo Jacksoncould have legitimately made the HoF in two sports. I think he would have had two pick baseball full time to do it there, but he was just so good. Was watching the Raider game live with my dad when it all ended. Still remember thinking it was just a minor thing. Probably would be know if it happened today.

WI_Red

Redcafes Most Rested
Supports
Atlanta United
He was a bang average hitter though, HOF in baseball would have been the less likely versus HOF in football. He could have been the best RB ever.
I’m not so sure, but he would have had to give up football. His average went up every year he was in KC (the CWS years don’t count) and his power was elite for his time.

As for football he would have been too 3, but not sure he passes Sanders or Brown IMO.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Class win for the Yankees. Absolutely pathetic that the game one is tomorrow. fecking play a 162 game season and then have this rubbish. Yankees have a terrible record against Astros anyways but tomorrow is basically a gift

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Don't know if the other DS winners did the same but seeing players popping champagne is ridiculous. Save that shit for winning your league and/or the championship.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Astros pitching is just insane, they haven’t even needed to use most of it in this series so far. They are winning despite their hitters not playing to their best level

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Astros pitching is just insane, they haven’t even needed to use most of it in this series so far. They are winning despite their hitters not playing to their best level
The officiating was a bit weird in game 1 to be honest, a lot of what I thought were balls were called strikes, and once Verlander realised how they were calling it, he kept pitching it so wide and he kept getting the strikes. I do agree though, the pitching has been superb and next up is McCullers so no respite for the Yankees.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Yankees in a tough hole here. Bases loaded with zero outs. Starting pitcher has just been pulled.

They’ll do well to come out of this without conceding further runs.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
Yanks bats have been shit for a while, not really surprised. Pulling for the Padres but both will likely get spanked by Houston. Only the Braves and Dodgers could probably compete IMO. Sucks but feck Houston.

edcunited1878

Yanks bats have been shit for a while, not really surprised. Pulling for the Padres but both will likely get spanked by Houston. Only the Braves and Dodgers could probably compete IMO. Sucks but feck Houston.
Houston isn't even hitting that well and yet they are rolling the Yankees and on their way to the WS. They are the heavy favorites.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Yep, Judge and to a lesser extent Rizzo were carrying them towards the end of the regular season. I wasn't surprised Guardians almost beat them

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Nice one Houston.

This time last year, most Astros fans were worried about losing Correa. I guess most didn't realise they had this incredible kid Pena just sitting there waiting for his chance to shine.