Mo Salah

JDoe

Supports
Bayern
He's having a bad patch of form, he has been carried by Mané and Firmino the last few games. Still a great player nonetheless, but nowhere near the best players in the league still talentwise. I honestly don't think that any of City's wingers would be a downgrade if they were playing for Pool. He has been unreal last season, but it was clear that this wasn't his true level, IMO.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Why does it say ”con” on his shorts? Because he conned his way into being considered way better than he is?
Please tell me you didn't not only click on the Twitter link but then also proceeded to zoom into his ass? :eek::nervous:

cyberman

Sky were way too eager to give him the goal and accolades after the match. It really was another sub par game from him.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
He was atrocious. Back to his true level these days. He’s decent but last season was a one off.
I'm wondering if this is true, he's been pretty crap all season but IIRC he got a hat trick one game which has really helped his goal tally (has he also had some pens this season as well?)

Liver_bird

Supports
Liverpool
The drought continues. Looks like he's snatching at chances at the moment. Tiredness perhaps? Mentally and physically.
Pretty much, he’s still doing well, but he’s about on par with the best in the league rather than outright top 5 in the world like he was last season with that ridiculous haul of goals. If he can get 25 + a season in all comps though that should pretty much always be enough.

el3mel

His quotes are starting to get on my nerves and most Egyptian fans as well. He was a decent character but this season he became totally a prick and talks too much BS even about Egyptian fans. The support for him here is starting to shake.

el3mel

What did he say?
My post wasn't about today in particular even though he still talked BS about other players having equal goals tally to him but considered having their best ever season.

However some weeks ago he went on a rant on Egyptian fans saying he achieved what no other African or Arab players did while the rest of Egyptians lack mentality and education and just think we know everything so he's not interested in hearing what we're saying about his performance.

Of course you can predict the outcome of such quotes.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
What did he say?
Was taking the fact he hasn't scored for a while a bit too seriously. Saying things like "I've scored the same as others who are having their best ever season, and probably will never score as many as me, but I'm on the same goals and I'm not doing so well." That alone wouldn't be so bad but he kept trying to reiterate the point to Carra. Maybe he was just trying to answer Twitter doubters.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
My post wasn't about today in particular even though he still talked BS about other players having equal goals tally to him but considered having their best ever season.

However some weeks ago he went on a rant on Egyptian fans saying he achieved what no other African or Arab players did while the rest of Egyptians lack mentality and education and just think we know everything so he's not interested in hearing what we're saying about his performance.

Of course you can predict the outcome of such quotes.
Thanks.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
I see. I hope it was said with a little smile on his face as a sort of a joke rather than as the words of a frustrated man. I think it’s the latter, though.

His greediness is starting to annoy me. There was that situation where he could’ve passed it to Mane who was in a great position but chose to shoot himself.

Trizy

Is it just Mane he refuses to pass to ? I've not watched then much but have read several times on different occasions he has ignored Mane. Jealousy or rivals maybe? Either way it's poor mentality to have.

mdvmia

Supports
Barcelona
Was his general play this average last season as well? I didn't watch Liverpool too often in the league, but in the few times I watched him, his wing play and impact on the match were phenomenal even besides the goals.

Against Roma in particular, I remember him scoring twice, setting up two goals with great runs down the right, and just being a constant menace in general.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
Seems like he wants to be the big face of Liverpool‘s success, similar to Ronaldo at RM, Griezmann at Atletico etc. He was often talked about in Ballon D‘Or conversations last season and if he wants to get there again, he needs to be the star by a huge margin (see Griezmann in 2016) and not just a part of a well-oiled machine, like when the Bayern players split all the votes between them in 2013.

Lash

Supports
Millwall, Saint-Etienne
Becoming a seriously unlikeable player. The diving and selfishness, on top of being horrendously out of form and still having a bit of an attitude.

So much more time for Mane, out of the pair.

Rob

Supports
Liverpool
No joke about it. Carragher was the one joking about crediting him with the goal and Salah just descended into a rant for no reason. It was bizarre.
You haven’t got a link by any chance?

Makes sense, btw. He’s out of form and he’s not happy about it. I’m not sure if that sudden rise to world fame last season has made him a bit of a diva.

Charles Miller

Is it just Mane he refuses to pass to ? I've not watched then much but have read several times on different occasions he has ignored Mane. Jealousy or rivals maybe? Either way it's poor mentality to have.
Probably is not jealousy. But every single game there are situations where Mane is outrageously free to score and Salah just hold the ball some seconds until Mane is marked and the only option is to shoot.

Don Alfredo

Supports
Germany
:lol: He says he doesn‘t care, only to try to shape public opinion by saying how he‘s practically on par with Aguero.

He clearly cares a lot about his goal tally and the perception of him. Someone should give him a snickers.

kaiser1

Supports
Bayern Munich
Anyone has the video of the move he refused to pass to Mane on the counter-attack?

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
Seems like he wants to be the big face of Liverpool‘s success, similar to Ronaldo at RM, Griezmann at Atletico etc. He was often talked about in Ballon D‘Or conversations last season and if he wants to get there again, he needs to be the star by a huge margin (see Griezmann in 2016) and not just a part of a well-oiled machine, like when the Bayern players split all the votes between them in 2013.
Van Dijk is the star of this Liverpool team this season, no doubt about it.

Aloysius's Back 3

I'm sure the moment chamberlain comes back to that midfield on salah's side it will get him some chances again.

Widnaldum is a good player but not as good or quick as Chamberlain was for salah the season before.

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Thought he was awful today. Feels like he now loses every 50/50 whereas last season he was a lot tougher in those scenarios.

His decision not to play Mane in on the counter was infuriating.

CognitiveNeuro

Was his general play this average last season as well? I didn't watch Liverpool too often in the league, but in the few times I watched him, his wing play and impact on the match were phenomenal even besides the goals.

Against Roma in particular, I remember him scoring twice, setting up two goals with great runs down the right, and just being a constant menace in general.
No, he looks like a completely different player in the second half of this season. He is the epitome of a confidence player. The first goal against Roma....he has gotten several chances from that position this season and has blown it way over the bar or with a poor shot. You just know he's going to blow it while last season you knew he would score.

Last season he was more confident and he seemed to have more space as well.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
He really needs to improve his visibility in big games if he wants to start throwing little strops when he gets criticised for poor performances. He mentioned Aguero but Aguero has hattricks against Chelsea and Arsenal and has scored two good goals against Liverpool themselves and United. I think Salah has scored against Arsenal and that's it for the 'top six'. Rather oddly for a player in a rival team, Salah was far more likeable when he was performing ridiculously well last season compared to this year where he has been struggling.

AJ10

Plays and sounds like a man who is desperate to be the main man at pool. Last season everything he touched went in and this season he's returned to his normal level.