Gaming Most overpowered video game characters

diarm

Jonah Lomu in Jonah Lomu rugby. Brian O'Driscoll in every rugby game between 2000 and 2012.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
There was one year on fifa where hulk would score from anywhere. He was beastly!

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Isaac Frost from Fight Night Champion. The game was actually programmed so you couldn’t beat him until like round 10.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
My vote goes to Adriano from PES too. Every shot went in.

muller

Princess Peach must be seriously good/overpowered in bed for Mario to constantly go and save her from trouble.
Especially with Daisy around, and Rosalina. She must have something on him.

Gehrman

Phallic connoisseur, unlike shamans
Date Masamune in Nioh and Orphan of Koz in Bloodborne.

Siorac

Black Iron Tarkus in Dark Souls.

Tonton Zola Moukoko in CM 01/02.

Kaos

Doom slayer/Doom guy or whatever he goes by. The man walks into hell armed with a shotgun and pretty much genocides every arch demon there is.

Xeno

Off the top of my head, Tekkens Martial Law with the 1 inch punch and Yoshimitsu's sword impale. Both moves are instant kills.
You'd have to be an awful player to get hit by them though, the charge up time is like 5 seconds! Paul is probably the best TTT character but it's quite well balanced.

Silver Korean team in FIFA all with 93+ pace and matchmaking, or Brasilvers.

Havak

Pokemon master
Mewtwo in Pokémon Stadium was actually pretty brutal.

In Round 2, I'd say you're forced to bring good Pokémon from your GameBoy games Red/Blue/Yellow. Most people will obviously have these if you're a Pokémon fan, but if you only had an N64 & Pokémon Stadium your chances are slim.

Mewtwo knows Amnesia (broken move in Gen 1) and Rest, so once it gets set up you're in trouble. Luckily, there was no species clause in this battle, you can take six Pokémon and they could all be the same (eg. 6 Mewtwo of your own if you had them). This isn't the strategy to win though, the way to win was to use Electrode really. Primarily just taking six of them, using Thunder Wave and/or Screech to Paralyze him and lower his Defence, then just use Self-Destruct a few times. Electrode is the only Pokémon faster than Mewtwo in those games, so this made the battle relatively easy.

Most of the time, if people don't know tricks like this, he would literally just wreck your team of 6 on his own :lol:

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mewtwo in Pokémon Stadium was actually pretty brutal.

In Round 2, I'd say you're forced to bring good Pokémon from your GameBoy games Red/Blue/Yellow. Most people will obviously have these if you're a Pokémon fan, but if you only had an N64 & Pokémon Stadium your chances are slim.

Mewtwo knows Amnesia (broken move in Gen 1) and Rest, so once it gets set up you're in trouble. Luckily, there was no species clause in this battle, you can take six Pokémon and they could all be the same (eg. 6 Mewtwo of your own if you had them). This isn't the strategy to win though, the way to win was to use Electrode really. Primarily just taking six of them, using Thunder Wave and/or Screech to Paralyze him and lower his Defence, then just use Self-Destruct a few times. Electrode is the only Pokémon faster than Mewtwo in those games, so this made the battle relatively easy.

Most of the time, if people don't know tricks like this, he would literally just wreck your team of 6 on his own :lol:
Tag checks out

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Adriano and Martins partnership was incredible. 99 power and 99 pace.

I don’t think Adriano was as good as people remember though. I found him quite sluggish during a whole season and used to end up selling him. On form he was incredible but Eto’o was way more overpowered. Agile, quick, could finish from anywhere.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Emerald Weapon was a serious slog, for the ole skoolers out there.

DrRodo

Honest worker, never posts
fecking Ben Yedder on any of the last 3 fifas. Meh player in RL, Football GOD for some reason in the game

MattofManchester

Another mention for Kratos. No, but seriously, Kratos. He just goes around in different worlds killing gods. God of War is just him killing Greek gods the entire game. With minimal fuss either.

Just a normal day in the life of angry man Kratos.

Ainu

Since items can be included: the supercharged gravity gun towards the end of Half-Life 2. You become pretty much invincible once you get it. It's one of those times a video game basically tells you: ok, you've won, now have some fun.