Mourinho - Appreciation Thread

R'hllor

I have my own issues with him but always said he is a fecking winner and thats what we need.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Something tells me I'm into something good...

Red Stone

Very, very few managers have the balls, the brains and the skill to make the decision to drop all focus on the league to go all-out for the Europa League and actually pulling it off in the end.

The league position is completely irrelevant for me unless we're top at the end, so finishing 2nd or 6th makes no difference. Winning trophies and qualifying for CL is all that matters. Mourinho managed two trophies and that shield thing and got into the group stages next season. He's done a fantastic job, especially considering our injury situation during the run-in.

Mister_Stubbs

I refer to my post at the beginning of this thread.. we knew from day one what we were getting when we hired Jose Mourinho and this tonight is exactly that. The guy is a winner, he knows how to win the games that matter and tonight's he's done it again.

Dyslexic Untied

Very, very few managers have the balls, the brains and the skill to make the decision to drop all focus on the league to go all-out for the Europa League and actually pulling it off in the end.

The league position is completely irrelevant for me unless we're top at the end, so finishing 2nd or 6th makes no difference. Winning trophies and qualifying for CL is all that matters. Mourinho managed two trophies and that shield thing and got into the group stages next season. He's done a fantastic job, especially considering our injury situation during the run-in.
Yeah, all of this.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Next season he will get more of his players & I expect us to perform better.

2 trophies in his first season & getting into the CL. He's done what was asked from him this year.

Mciahel Goodman

Worst Werewolf Player of All Times
Staff
Best season we've had since 2013. A good summer window, and we could see something great next year.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Looks really happy. Refreshing, always looking so miserable nowadays

Edgar Allan Pillow

Ero-Sennin
Oh grow up, we gave up on the league 4 weeks ago.
Precisely. I just find "leagues doesn't matter to me at all" type comments OTT and irritating.

Come on bro! We won another trophy and one we haven't won before to boot!
Ofc, I'm happy with the win and getting back into the CL. Brightest spark of an otherwise dull season for me.
Will make this transfer window worth following closely. :)

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
Champions league, a huge transfer window with seemingly unlimited funds. He's the man to take us forward. Hopefully we bring the attacking football back with some quality finishing next year. Congratulations to Jose and the lads, delighted!

It's been a decent season now.

: )

Yagami

Good post resistant
I don't think I've ever seen him celebrate a trophy as much as he just did. Amazing to see.

WPMUFC

Three trophy season and people want to call this season "worse than moyes and lvg"

JOSE MOURINHO!!!!
JOSE MOURINHO!!!!
JOSE MOURINHO!!!!

Sparky10Legend

His mojo is back, THAT'S Jose!

Chest thumping, serial winning cnut. But he's our cnut

van Persie

Precisely. I just find "leagues doesn't matter to me at all" type comments OTT and irritating.

Ofc, I'm happy with the win and getting back into the CL. Brightest spark of an otherwise dull season for me.
Will make this transfer window worth following closely. :)
You are OTT.

Judge Red

Don't Call Me Douglas
The man knows how to win finals. Now he knows how to celebrate winning them too!