Mourinho at full time: "Pogba a virus. You don't play. You don't respect players/fans" [Castles]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He’s our best player you fool!! Get a grip. Since when is it ideal to sell your best player. The fans are a stupid as the manager as far as I can see. No wonder why Woodward doesn’t have the balls the sack him. The supportors wouldn’t burst a grap in a food fight.
Is he feck our best player, when he can be arsed he puts in 9/10 performances, when he can't it's more like 3. And if you can't make a point without insults don't bother to reply.

yamo123x

If Jose really cared he'd drop Pogba and Matic and bring in Fred and Herrera with maybe McTominay in a 3 with them. Jose sticking to what doesn't work as he just wants his severance pack to be on his way
Bring in mctominay if he really cared..wtf?

Walters_19_MuFc

Rumours, but I can well imagine Mourinho doing something like that and picking out one player. Yet the cnut doesnt say anything to Lukaku and Matic.

On a whole, Pogba has been our best outfield players this season. Granted he wasnt great yesterday, we'd be much worse off without him, on my opinion.

Only virus at the club is Jose and that virus lead his title winning Chelsea side to 15th before getting sacked.

If the board has any sense, they'd get rid of him now before it gets worse.

In Rainbows

Is he feck our best player, when he can be arsed he puts in 9/10 performances, when he can't it's more like 3. And if you can't make a point without insults don't bother to reply.
He was awful yesterday, but even in that crap performance he created like 2 chances. He deserves to be at United more so than almost all of his teammates.

Jojo <3 Mou

Man United is undergoing our Sisyphus moment this season. We just can't seem to shake the malaise and bad results. It get's a little better only to return full force. It's amazing how bad we are defensively and it's not as if we are better at attacking.

At times I wonder about Mourinho's selection and general coaching. That said, no one is covering them self in glory. Even if tactics are bad, does that affect your ability to pass a ball or collect a pass? The players looked rusty, hurried, panicked and worst lacking in knowledge and ability. They make so many mistakes even under no pressure. Why?

How could everyone and everything have gotten so bad? I would not call anyone a virus but I would agree that a virus has infected Man United; a virus of inaction, negligence and mediocrity.

I'm really struggling to see a light at the end of this tunnel.

noodlehair

"It's like..."
You're blind, mate. Pogba has saved Mourinho's ass several times this season already.
Technically Fellaini saves Mourinho's ass more often than Pogba does.

Examples of Pogba saving Mourinho's ass include his astroundingly terrible performance at Brighton, costing us the game against Wolves by pratting around with the ball, costing us a crucial goal away at Chelsea because he couldn't be bothered to pay attention from a corner, yesterday's "performance".

The problem is people are so fixated on Mourinho they have to make it Pogba vs Mourinho. In reality, Mourinho's increasingly bizarre behaviour and idea of management doesn't explain or excuse Pogba's performances. He shows a basic and actually impressively consistent lack of professionalism.

People seem to want to believe that being talented makes it o for Pogba to perform terribly, but actually it makes it worse. When Darmian is rubbish you know it is because he is, in fact, a bit rubbish. When Pogba is rubbsh it's usually because he's busy day dreaming or pratting around. Mentality is as if not more important than ability, and Pogba just doesn't seem to have it.

I wont defend Pogba because there is nothing to defend or attack. Pogba has always been inconsistent and vulnerable to pressure. The only issue is with people that have spent years fantasizing about a player that doesn't exist and has never existed, Pogba will do dumb things when he feels the pressure. He has been like that for France for a very long time and I can assure you that he cares a lot.
He has, but if he cared in the way he should, you wouldn't see him pratting around doing skills on the edge of is own area, while his team are struggling, hogging the ball in areas of the pitch where losing it is dangerous for his own team. If he does care he lacks the maturity to go with it, and that's something I've noticed about him for a long time. He still plays like a cocky 16 year old, somehow oblivious to the fact it isn't working. It's not something you can put on Mouriinho, aside from the fact he hasn't found a way to address it or taken Pogba out of the team.

Mourinho's failing is that he can't find a way for the team to play well, with or without Pogba, and doesn't seem to try particularly hard to find a way. The best he's come up with is picking loads of tall people and hoping we win by being tall.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
He was awful yesterday, but even in that crap performance he created like 2 chances. He deserves to be at United more so than almost all of his teammates.
Disagree. It takes more than talent to be a utd player, it takes heart, fight and determination, look at Gary Neville, never the best right back in the world yet held his spot down for over a decade by being resilient, and never giving up, unlike pogba who's head drops at the slightest thing and can't be relied on.

Canagel

Honestly don't know why people slaughter pogba. He has been out best player this season and the best player throughout Jose's reign. He isn't perfect but 9/10 he is our only spark of life. I'm ok with him having bad games because more often than not he is by far our best outfield player.

The worst thing about the whole thing is slaughtering pogba whilst having the likes of matic and lukaku absolutely killing the spirit of the team with their bad play yet not getting anything from the manager.
He's been very good . Agree matic has been more disrespectful to the fans with some of the abysma performances but nothing will be said. It's just mourinho things you know the 3rd season will not complete without attempt at turning fans against the big players. It's the last roll of the dice . Ronaldo, Ramos, Hazard, ...
Luckily for those clubs they didn't sell their stars

LoveFootball

Like people have said, Mourinho will only be sacked once CL qualification is unattainable. Just like Moyes and van Gaal.
If Woodward is allowed to repeat this same stupid mistake for the 3rd consecutive time, than we fans around the world should start a petition to remove him form his job, we should do something to voice our opinion. But I fear the fans at OT will keep showing their legendary blind faith to the manager and to the club and Ed will continue to think that fans are happy.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Maurizio Sarri is understood to have called Eden Hazard “a virus” in the dressing room at full time.
Jurgen Klopp is understood to have called Mo Salah “a virus” in the dressing room at full time.
Pep Guardiola is understood to have called Kevin De Bruyne “a virus” in the dressing room at full time.

You've got cash coming out of your ears, why are you putting up with this ? Just sack the idiot already. Don't get me wrong i absolutely love it and the whole league probably is but, you're no longer just wasting a season, you're actually damaging the identity and the respect your club earned.
It's a ridiculous situation and i hope it keeps going just so Mourinho's career at the top level ends here.
Unreal that an Arsenal fan sees it and some United fans don't.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Not impressed with either of them but I think Pogba has shown more as a player during his time here than Mourinho as manager.

Get rid of Mourinho and let's see what Pogba will be like in a full season under a proper manager. If he is still inconsistent and has too many terrible games, get rid then.

Everyone's productivity drops under shitty managers.

Robbie Boy

Like people have said, Mourinho will only be sacked once CL qualification is unattainable. Just like Moyes and van Gaal.
Our next 4 games we have Arsenal at home and Valencia / Liverpool away. If we play like we have been then I envisage at least 2 defeats there. A really bad result at Anfield will pile the pressure on.

Walters_19_MuFc

Pogba has the worst body language of any footballer I’ve ever seen. In his privileged position the very least he should be doing his running himself into the ground. Herrera puts him to shame. Somebody should stick the lazy **** in front of a TV screen and make him watch a compilation of Bryan Robson - that’s how you play in midfield for Manchester United.
He's always had a languid style about him, even from youth days. Same with Ozil, hence why they both are labelled 'lazy'.

marukomu

The Gatekeeper
This must be fecking hilarious for our rivals. Bournemouth and Everton are pissing themselves.

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Pogba shouldn’t have “turned up” and tried when he saved his ass against Newcastle and turned the game by himself.

feck all you guys :lol: unbelievably short memories. If anybody doesn’t give a shit it’s clearly Jose. If only he coached as well as he talked :rolleyes:
The only mistake Pogba made was not doing interviews about running through walls for Mourinho it seems.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
I'm not going to debate the veracity of his comments. Only that Pogba doesn't seem a problem for Deschamps and wasn't for Allegri and Conte.
These situations though, always seem to follow Jose Mourinho.

red thru&thru

Sooo many players have fell out with Jose but yet it’s still the players fault? Quite laughable.

Also, Jose moans about commitment etc, Jose still lives out of a suitcase and never intended on sticking around with us. He had a half arse attitude right from the off!

Adisa

I'm not going to debate the veracity of his comments. Only that Pogba doesn't seem a problem for Deschamps and wasn't for Allegri and Conte.

SirAF

Ageist
Our next 4 games we have Arsenal at home and Valencia / Liverpool away. If we play like we have been then I envisage at least 2 defeats there. A really bad result at Anfield will pile the pressure on.
I agree, but history suggest otherwise. I still can’t believe LvG survived december 2015.

Buster15

Go on Didier
Supports
Bristol Rovers
Pogba has the worst body language of any footballer I’ve ever seen. In his privileged position the very least he should be doing his running himself into the ground. Herrera puts him to shame. Somebody should stick the lazy **** in front of a TV screen and make him watch a compilation of Bryan Robson - that’s how you play in midfield for Manchester United.
He may be talented but we all know that talent on its own is nothing like enough.

In the PL his limitations are exposed. He needs too much time and in the PL you don't get it.

He is far too easily closed down. That and the fact that he rarely makes the simple pass means he gives the ball away too often and in dangerous areas.

He is also quite slow in thought and for that reason the game passes him by unless he concentrates fully and gives maximum effort, which is a rare occurrence.

When we desperately need players to stand up and be counted and perform in different circumstances, he lets his head drop and lets his team down.

AlecHDR

Spot on. He can pick a fight with his own shadow. Just a toxic man who starts publicly kicking and screaming when things aren't going his way. He also seems to completely lack the ability to turn things around. To me he looks like he is asking for the sack because he knows he can't turn it around.

Judas

Open to offers
Exactly. Funny how Jose falls out with his star players time after time.

Adisa

Another thing is that it's Castles leaking it. I don't think he would have if Mourinho didn't want it out there.

ForestRGoinUp

He gets paid by the club not by Mourinho.
You ever have a manager that hates you at work, but still give your all for the company? Like 100% effort every day? I’d guess you or anyone that says yes is either lying or hasn’t been in the situation. Why should Pogba be immune to the effects of Jose when it’s clealry the entire team that’s been effected (infected) byhim?

Robbie Boy

I agree, but history suggest otherwise. I still can’t believe LvG survived december 2015.
Either can I tbh but we could conceivably be miles off top four come the end of the year. LvG may have been utter shite - and he was despite some of the revisionism on here of late - but he wasn’t constantly slating players in public and bickering with the board. I feel with Mourinho he could go soon if results continue to be as poor as they have as he’s turned the club into a toxic mess.

Irish Jet

Supports
Anyone but Rashford
I hate 99% of the people in this club. Including these two dickheads.

Adisa

Materazzi's comments, even though he was trying to be complimentary of Mourinho, make me give Pogba the benefit of the doubt.
He said Mourinho always tries to look for enemies. I just think that's his nature. He's extremely combative. Different people have different ways for reacting to managers like this. I just think Pogba among others have simply shut down.
Manchester United would be stupid selling Pogba before finding out if another manager can get him to respond.
Another reason Mourinho needs to be sacked asap.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Another thing is that it's Castles leaking it. I don't think he would have if Mourinho didn't want it out there.

"Drat! They're onto us, Duncy!"

AlecHDR

You ever have a manager that hates you at work, but still give your all for the company? Like 100% effort every day? I’d guess you or anyone that says yes is either lying or hasn’t been in the situation. Why should Pogba be immune to the effects of Jose when it’s clealry the entire team that’s been effected (infected) byhim?

Shhhhh. Someone will now tell you football is different and all human psychology and workplace dynamics go out of the window when talking about footballers.

Judas

Open to offers
Getting rid of Pogba before Jose, hell even around the same time, would be such a laughable decision by the club, that I struggle to believe even we're that badly run.

JMack1234

It's not Pogba who is causing such a grey uninspiring atmosphere all around OT.

Status
Not open for further replies.