Mourinho fed up with Real Madrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phelans shorts

Telling his players to get sent off.
Prove. It.

Breaking bans by sneaking in at half time.
Which he was never charged with, was he not?

In fact here's a quote for you.

The situation is very clear. Both matches were controlled by UEFA and they were more than satisfied on both nights that their ruling was intact, hence the statements that were issued by UEFA at the time and subsequently.
Mourinho hid in laundry basket to beat ban | Reuters

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I do think that Mourinho has to build a great club to match someone like Fergie, turning a club around almost singlehandidly. But he's already one of the very best. I mean the man has not gone through a single year in recent times without success. He's won the league every single year.
He didn't win the league the year he bailed on Chelsea leaving them on the verge of not qualifying past the Champions League first group stage and behind in the league.

He won't win the league this year.

Lance Uppercut

I called Mourinho a cheat, you asked if I was talking about Sir Alex.

It has everything to do with what you said.
I said ask a non United fan what their response to your question would be. You replied by asking me, a United fan, whether I think SAF is a cheat.

Again, what has that got to do with anything?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Yes, he should step into teams like Bolton and build them up :houllier:

And let's dismiss all those trophies.

And the fact that teams fall on hard times when he leaves has nothing to do with his management and the management abilities of those who follow.

Spectacular.

You've moved beyond blinders and cut your head off.

:wenger::wenger::wenger::wenger::wenger:
I haven't said he should manage Bolton. What I have said he's joined very successful sides, and made them successful whilst spending a lot of money. Twice now when he's faced two very hard opposition (barca and United) he's fought with his owners who've been very accommodating, and asked for more funds.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
I said ask a non United fan what their response to your question would be. You replied by asking me, a United fan, whether I think SAF is a cheat.

Again, what has that got to do with anything?
When I said Mourinho was a cheat, why did you bring Sir Alex into it. I said "Mourinho is a cheat" you said "Are you talking about Sir Alex"

If you don't think Sir Alex is a cheat, as shown by your continual avoidance of the question, why did you ask if I was talking about Sir Alex? Were you trying to compare the two? If so, why do you think Sir Alex is a cheat.

You could have just said Mourinho wasn't a cheat. You could have just said why you think this. But you didn't, you bought Sir Alex into it. I find it massively disrespectful to Sir Alex for a "fan" to suggest he's arrogant and a cheat.

Lance Uppercut

When I said Mourinho was a cheat, why did you bring Sir Alex into it. I said "Mourinho is a cheat" you said "Are you talking about Sir Alex"
It is called playing Devil's Advocate, you dolt.

If you don't think Sir Alex is a cheat, as shown by your continual avoidance of the question, why did you ask if I was talking about Sir Alex? Were you trying to compare the two? If so, why do you think Sir Alex is a cheat.
See above.

You could have just said Mourinho wasn't a cheat. You could have just said why you think this. But you didn't, you bought Sir Alex into it. I find it massively disrespectful to Sir Alex for a "fan" to suggest he's arrogant and a cheat.
And again. You are sharp as a bowling ball.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
It is called playing Devil's Advocate, you dolt.

See above.

And again. You are sharp as a bowling ball.
But why does it matter what opposition fans say? If you don't think Fergie is a cheat, why even bring him into the convo? If you think Fergie could be seen as a cheat fair enough. I'm confident enough to say he's a great manager whose not a cheat. I don't think opposition fans have a valid reason for calling him one.

Lance Uppercut

But why does it matter what opposition fans say? If you don't think Fergie is a cheat, why even bring him into the convo? If you think Fergie could be seen as a cheat fair enough. I'm confident enough to say he's a great manager whose not a cheat. I don't think opposition fans have a valid reason for calling him one.
Then you know absolutely nothing about the man who manages our club. If Jose is a "cheat" by your criteria, then so is SAF. A horrendous one, at that.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Then you know absolutely nothing about the man who manages our club. If Jose is a "cheat" by your criteria, then so is SAF. A horrendous one, at that.
Why? Would Fergie tell players to deliberately get sent off? Would Fergie sneak into a dressing room he's banned from? Would Fergie insult other managers like Mourinho does?

Ferguson acts with a bit of class in things he does. He breaks laws by not talking to BBC out of loyalty to family. He recalls loanees due to loyalty to family. He looks after his own and players like Shawcross and Bellion still remain in contact with him.

You'd never see Ferguson sitting his child behind the opposition bench though. You'd never see him calling himself "the special one"

Lance Uppercut

And if Jose is arrogant I hate to think what he would say about SAF if he managed anyone else.
Precisely what fans of opposing teams have been saying about him for years.

We both know that, it seems to have escaped Twigginater, though.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Precisely what fans of opposing teams have been saying about him for years.
Liverpool fans think Benitez is the best manager in the world - This is true.

Stoke fans think Etherington is the best English winger - This is true.

Is this how your logic works?

You can't just say some random qualifier like "opposition fans" and then use that for evidence. Mourinho is a cheat. He's been charged twice this year already I believe, for breaking the spirit of the game. Has Fergie ever told a player to be sent off? I can't remember it, yet you're comparing the two men.

jojojo

JoJoJoJoJoJoJo
Staff
Welcome to Manchester reception committee
I haven't said he should manage Bolton. What I have said he's joined very successful sides, and made them successful whilst spending a lot of money. Twice now when he's faced two very hard opposition (barca and United) he's fought with his owners who've been very accommodating, and asked for more funds.
No, he's taken three successful sides and made them into very successful sides and he's done that without buying the biggest names.

Real Madrid are wondering of they can be the fourth but have too much pride to let him run the team his way.

United are already a very successful team as well as being a top club. Whether we'll need a Mourinho when SAF retires is a reasonable argument to pursue. Disputing that the man has given his clubs (and incidentally his players and the fans) what they asked for is just strange.

Lance Uppercut

Why? Would Fergie tell players to deliberately get sent off?
Yes.

Would Fergie sneak into a dressing room he's banned from?
Yes.

Would Fergie insult other managers like Mourinho does?
Yes.

Ferguson acts with a bit of class in things he does.
Again, ask opposition fans, see if they agree with you.

He breaks laws by not talking to BBC out of loyalty to family. He recalls loanees due to loyalty to family. He looks after his own and players like Shawcross and Bellion still remain in contact with him.

You'd never see Ferguson sitting his child behind the opposition bench though. You'd never see him calling himself "the special one"
You really DON'T know anything about our manager, do you. Have you never taken the time to read anything about SAF's history?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
No, he's taken three successful sides and made them into very successful sides and he's done that without buying the biggest names.

Real Madrid are wondering of they can be the fourth but have too much pride to let him run the team his way.

United are already a very successful team as well as being a top club. Whether we'll need a Mourinho when SAF retires is a reasonable argument to pursue. Disputing that the man has given his clubs (and incidentally his players and the fans) what they asked for is just strange.

I'm not denying in the short term he's a great manager

But to say stuff like "without buying the biggest names" when he's spent millions on Etoo, Ozil, Drogba, Ballack and Schevchenko.

I'm also disputing the fact if he could manage a team long term.

Do you think Pep is the best manager in the world at the moment? He's been more succesful than Mourinho in the last two years.

Lance Uppercut

Liverpool fans think Benitez is the best manager in the world - This is true.

Stoke fans think Etherington is the best English winger - This is true.

Is this how your logic works?
Twigginater (a United fan) thinks SAF is not a cheat. Clearly true. You are good at this.

You can't just say some random qualifier like "opposition fans" and then use that for evidence. Mourinho is a cheat. He's been charged twice this year already I believe, for breaking the spirit of the game. Has Fergie ever told a player to be sent off? I can't remember it, yet you're comparing the two men.
Do you really require a recap of SAF's record of misdemeanours both on, and off the pitch?

phelans shorts

Why? Would Fergie tell players to deliberately get sent off?
You might want to add an allegedly there.

Would Fergie sneak into a dressing room he's banned from?
Allegedly.

Would Fergie insult other managers like Mourinho does?
What an awful WUM :lol:

Ferguson acts with a bit of class in things he does. He breaks laws by not talking to BBC out of loyalty to family.
He's breaking the rules still.

He recalls loanees due to loyalty to family.
Those player were due to finish a loan 3 days later with no games in between, so it was hardly family loyalty.

He looks after his own and players like Shawcross and Bellion still remain in contact with him.
And Lampard, Drogba, Terry, Materazzi etc... aren't all in contact with José?

You'd never see Ferguson sitting his child behind the opposition bench though.
Ahh yes, everyone knows that José runs the ticket office.

You'd never see him calling himself "the special one"
Fergie does the same thing in different ways, ever heard of a siege mentality?

Lance Uppercut

Can't believe a United fan would think so little of Ferguson to be honest.
I don't "think so little of him." I just don't paint him as the patron saint of all that is holy in a feeble attempt to run down another manager who is guilty of many of the same things.

Unlike your good self.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
allegedly? He got found guilty and charged. That's not alleged.

And no Mourinho doesn't run the ticket office. But do you really think when the Real Madrid has his kids sitting behind the opposition bench, he hasn't asked for it? Do you really think other tickets weren't availible?

Do you think Ferguson would disrespect other managers like Jose does? Ranieri, Wenger, Benitez etc.

There's a difference between breaking the rules out of principle and cheating.

phelans shorts

But to say stuff like "without buying the biggest names" when he's spent millions on Etoo, Ozil, Drogba, Ballack and Schevchenko.

Do you think Pep is the best manager in the world at the moment? He's been more succesful than Mourinho in the last two years.
Eto'o = Free transfer
Ozil = £15M
Drogba = £24M
Ballack = Free transfer
Shevchenko = Abramovich signing.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Eto'o = Free transfer
Ozil = £15M
Drogba = £24M
Ballack = Free transfer
You said buying the biggest names. He's bought some of the biggest names in football right there. What have transfer fees got to do with anything, especially when they're relatively big like those there.

phelans shorts

allegedly? He got found guilty and charged. That's not alleged.
He accepted a pathetic fine which was less than the legal costs of appeal, a smart move most will say.

And no Mourinho doesn't run the ticket office. But do you really think when the Real Madrid has his kids sitting behind the opposition bench, he hasn't asked for it? Do you really think other tickets weren't availible?
"Sit my kid near the front" was probably the proviso of getting tickets, not "sit him behind the opponent bench so I can wind them up"

Do you think Ferguson would disrespect other managers like Jose does? Ranieri, Wenger, Benitez etc.
:lol: think? nice one.

There's a difference between breaking the rules out of principle and cheating.
No there isn't.

phelans shorts

You said buying the biggest names. He's bought some of the biggest names in football right there. What have transfer fees got to do with anything, especially when they're relatively big like those there.
"When he's spent millions on the biggest names"

2 free transfers, 1 signing he didn't have a say on and 2 vastly underpriced signing, not bad eh?

ricardinho

You clearly dont know what you're talking about you're just making stuff up as you go, he didnt spend a dime on Eto'o Barça send him to Inter+money for Zlatan.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
You clearly dont know what you're talking about you're just making stuff up as you go, he didnt spend a dime on Eto'o Barça send him to Inter+money for Zlatan.
Well yeah, how does that invalidate him spending million on the list of players.

He's been at a massive club, with unlimited funds, buying some of the worlds biggest names.

Does anyone have a list of players he's signed?

AlwaysRedwood

:lol:

Jesus Christ, you're a fecking lunatic.

"Buying" means "buying."

AlwaysRedwood

Does anyone have a list of players he's signed?
You're the one blathering on, why don't you do some digging to back up your point?

He's been at a massive club, with unlimited funds, buying some of the worlds biggest names.
So have all the other managers of big clubs. That's just how it works. There's haves and have nots in football. Some are able to spot a gem when their young, others, like Mourinho, were brought in specifically to bring INSTANT success. So, he bought. God forbid someone take advantage of the situation they are given and win. WIN. Did I mention "winning?"

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
He didn't win the league the year he bailed on Chelsea leaving them on the verge of not qualifying past the Champions League first group stage and behind in the league.

He won't win the league this year.
'Bailed' on Chelsea? Transfers being made against his wishes and Directors of Football being brought in for no reason is why Mourinho ultimately left. Let's not forget his team that season came within a point of the league and within an inch of the Champions League.

He might not win the league this year, it will most likely come down to El Classico again. Barca will slip up again at some point, like they did to Hercules.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
'Bailed' on Chelsea? Transfers being made against his wishes and Directors of Football being brought in for no reason is why Mourinho ultimately left. Let's not forget his team that season came within a point of the league and within an inch of the Champions League.

He might not win the league this year, it will most likely come down to El Classico again. Barca will slip up again at some point, like they did to Hercules.
Probably not, because both clubs (Real and Barca) are despicable clubs turning that league into a joke. It's effectively over already. Barca need to slip up twice realistically for Madrid to win the league.

Fiskey

Can't stop thinking about David Nugent's hot naked
Eto'o = Free transfer
Ozil = £15M
Drogba = £24M
Ballack = Free transfer
To be fair the wages for all of those blokes would have been massive, and that has to be taken into account whatever the transfer fee was. Also think Ballack got £10 million signing on fee.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
To be fair the wages for all of those blokes would have been massive, and that has to be taken into account whatever the transfer fee was. Also think Ballack got £10 million signing on fee.
Everything with Mourinho indicate throwing money at a problem. At Madrid it doesn't matter he's got Benzema, Ronaldo, Ozil, Di Maria, Alonso etc etc fit and ready to play. He hasn't got a striker who fits his system, so he's throwing his toys out the pram.

It doesn't matter that he has Benzema on the bench. Or he has an 80 million pound player who can play forward, it's the boards fault when they don't give him a new player.

I mean how much more can he ask for. He's given Inter the Champions League, but he spent a lot doing it, and now they aren't buying anyone, and their early season form stuttered a lot because of it. They had to sell Balliotelli and couldn't sign anyone.

Ekeke

Eto'o = Free transfer
Ozil = £15M
Drogba = £24M
Ballack = Free transfer
The hell is this?

All of them are signings from above Mourinho. He will have had input into each one, but ultimately these are signings from clubs where the president signs the players not the manager.

Also its not really free when you lose your best player in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.