Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTW95

Gullible sausage
I am so used to seeing him in a Chelsea tracksuit in press conferences and stuff. It is going to be really strange seeing him in the United colours and on our touchline.

A good strange though. I am so fecking excited.

LouisDanGaal

Noooooo!!!! Die myth, die!!!
Definitely a myth we went over this the other day with the LVG sacking and it was as expected nonsense. Is there an obligation to immediately announce a new manager when its all signed and sealed though?

spwd

Fantastic, finally after 3 years with the wrong guys we have a manager with a winning mentality gtfi!

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
"For me, zer is no question. Manchester United... eez ze biggest club in ze world"

That's what he's gonna say in his first presser.

VanGaalEra

Don't expect Jose to be a magician. Stay excited but also patient.

Come off it! Giggs will be busy in his other more pleasurable traits.
I'm patient, I know in the long run he'll bring us trophies.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
The Guardian is now reporting a done dealio as well, and that Mourinho has already had photos taken in preparation for the Friday announcement.
sound like there won't be a press conference then? Or maybe he'll do it next week when he's at OT for the charity game?

Will be fun for him to turn up at OT for the first time, but as the boss!!

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Our stock going to rise again in the stock market once they announce this. With LVG sacking and Mou taking over rumors it went up 3.74% so I wonder how much it will go up by actually announcing it.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Never liked Jose and actually didn't want him to come here. But since he is here- willing to give him a blank slate and judge again.

Oneunited26

Cantona is a prick, he just said that Deschamps was racist because he didn't select Benzema.
When some people think keane is not a prick they really are just lying to themselves, Cantona, Keane are no angels. I like eric, cannot stand keane who loves living in glass houses. Cantona I say is more eccentric than a prick, keane seems to be determined more than ever since 2005 to have no redeeming quality's to him, if there was any to begin with. Any player purposely trying to break someones leg, that person is just damn right horrible. Did keane even say sorry? we know that answer

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
Our stock going to rise again in the stock market once they announce this. With LVG sacking and Mou taking over rumors it went up 3.74% so I wonder how much it will go up by actually announcing it.
We should do a whip round and buy some between us. Probably about two.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
We should do a whip round and buy some between us. Probably about two.
I already have United stock. Just bought a few more this morning. Probably sell most of it tomorrow or later this evening and make a tidy profit.

J-Stander

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Rival fans across the country are genuinely gutted. It's bloody great.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Predicted something would happen this friday but think it was LVG getting replaced. Can't wait to see the unveiling.

Ban

Yea lets go back to lovable davie Moyes, he never poked anyone in the eye, he poked something punctured the clubs winning mentality
I saw someone post about how he has an ego. Imagine that, we're going for a manager with an ego. Instead of nice bloke Moyes.

032Devil

Cantona is a prick, he just said that Deschamps was racist because he didn't select Benzema.
Have you read the story? Cantona is probably right in his assessment.

Back to the thread! Best wishes to Jose Mourinho for a very successful career at Manchester United.

Fully Fledged

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36392384
A deal has been agreed for Jose Mourinho to become Manchester United's new manager, after three days of talks.

Negotiations between Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes and senior United officials have concluded, although no contract has been signed.

An official announcement from the club is expected on Friday.

The Portuguese will replace Dutchman Louis van Gaal, who was sacked on Monday, two days after United won the FA Cup.

More to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.