Mourinho to United | Officially Announced

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
Do we expect some kind of presentation following the announcement? Hope so anyway.
And guys, stop with the JoMo, it's horrible.

Fully Fledged

Keane tried to break someone's leg and end their career. Mourinho poked someone in the eye. Hmmm.
I'd rather have a gammy leg than be blind in one eye.

I don't like him but I can't think of anybody else who could manage us at the moment so I'll suck it up. I support/love the club I don't have to love the manager. After all I haven't loved our manager for the last 8 months or so.

Neither have most of the people on here who are saying he's our manager support him or feck off. That didn't hold true for the last 8 months or so.

Earthquake

Pokemon expert
Not Mourinho's biggest fan, but he's obviously a world class manager and the right man for the job now. Hopefully he takes us back to the top both domestically and in Europe(eventually). Actually quite excited to see how he's going to approach the job tactically.

At the very least, I don't expect our players to act like a massive bunch of fannies any more.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Yes!!!!

3 years too late but now we've finally got our man and Mourinho has got the job he always wanted. Happy days.

Just need to announce Ibrahimovic tommorow and The mood of the club with be buzzing.

I've got a feeling we're going to have a huge summer......can't wait.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
Delighted. Should have happened in 2013 but better late than never.

We have secured the best manager in world football. Anyone not pleased by his appointment needs their head testing.

stubie

Strange how the club have yet to confirm it while Sky are having their Randy Marsh ectoplasm moment!

JTW95

Gullible sausage
Jose Mourinho is the new United manager?

Wow! I did not see that one coming.

Badunk

Shares his caf joinday with Dante
He's the best man for the job right now and should have us challenging for everything, playing better football, and bringing in good players. He'll have my full support, and if anyone's doing a poll, stick me down for 'evaluate at the end of the season'.

Ixion

Cantona, Ferguson and Keane were huge pricks?

Come on.
Umm, yeah?

Keane: "Even in the dressing room afterwards, I had no remorse. My attitude was, f--- him. What goes around, comes around. He got his just rewards. He f----- me over and my attitude is an eye for an eye."

Status
Not open for further replies.