Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirAF

Ageist
And the man who continually selects them despite their shambolic performance is not to blame? They've got him by the balls and it's showing
If Carrick had sacrificed his balls then Stoke would not have scored first and we might have scrapped infront.

Traub

This is actually beyond pathetic. It's one thing if we were at least fighting for fourth (which to be fair would've been seen as a joke before the season started), but we aren't even close to Liverpool. He has to go and it may as well be now.

evil_geko

I was always for giving the man time but I am indeed starting to lose my patience, results aside, our play style is quite bad, predictable and can't see it changing, whatever players we bring in...

OneUnited24

Why are I calling for his head? He is NOT going to be sacked this season as long as Fergie and charlton are at the club.
Thing is you get the feeling United are prepared to drop out of the top 4 and challenge for things but give Moyes enough time to build a team.

SAF always believed the manager of United is the most important thing at the club and I can see him getting more time than any player

Hitchcocker

This is actually beyond pathetic. It's one thing if we were at least fighting for fourth (which to be fair would've been seen as a joke before the season started), but we aren't even close to Liverpool. He has to go and it may as well be now.
Never mind Liverpool, we aren't close to Spurs or even Everton (the team that Moyes left).

Rednails

There can be no more excuses that it takes time, needs to adapt/adjust etc etc. He has been here for 7 months now, and he's pitiful. Look at Martinez, look at Poyet - they did not need 7 months to get their team playing, and with inferior players too. He is not a top manager and never will be.

Leg-End

We have given him enough rope now, time for him to hang himself with it.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
He's had a lot of bad luck but he doesn't help himself. I don't understand the logic of bringing Welbeck on when Fletcher was on the bench. Created an imbalance in midfield which didn't help, plus Welbeck did feck all. Then keeping Mata on the wing and Welbeck off RVP for most the 2nd half was poor, especially since the goal came from Mata being in a central positon. That change should've happened at HT.

It's one thing to lose games, but it's another to lose games with so many inept performances. There's a lack of style to our football, it's like these players have no idea what they're supposed to do. We look clueless in possession and lack creativity, there's very little urgency in our play until the final few minutes, it's been a problem all season. Moyes cannot have any excuses for this now we have RVP, Rooney and Mata playing.

jeston

I could put up with losses if we were at least playing some aesthetic, imaginative football.

Mersault

Thing is you get the feeling United are prepared to drop out of the top 4 and challenge for things but give Moyes enough time to build a team.

SAF always believed the manager of United is the most important thing at the club and I can see him getting more time than any player
yeah. This logic is terrible if in fact we've made the wrong appointment. If he's to build a team and be trusted with that, surely he should be able to hack it a little with what he's got

Kaos

Moyes should just stick Microphone head up front for the remainder of the season and grind out results to give us the best possible league finish. Then in the summer we can get rid of him and have another go at re-building with a new manager and set of players.

Count Orduck

How many more games like this until he gets the fecking sack? An absolute joke. He's a shithouse manager with shithouse tactics and he's dragging us further and further into the dirt.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Because I know we aren't the type of club to just sack Moyes mid-season, I don't really get the "Sack him!" feeling because I know there's no point.

I still trust him but I won't deny that my defence for him is diminishing at a quick rate now.

Enigma_87

You know who
Just to put it into perspective here as well.

Stoke last 6 games in the EPL before today:

LLDLLL

Next game is us against Fulham, if we fail to win he should be gone.

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
wow. You did even worse than expected.

Love how you all thought Mata was going to completely counteract the Moyes Effect.

Name Changed

weso26
That was fecking disgraceful. No game plan, no shape, no anything whatsoever.

People can say we should give him time to do this and do that, spend a fortune and get his own players in. Does anyone trust David Moyes with a reported 150m? I wouldn't trust him to take care of the water bottles.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
I'm about done with Moyes now. I'd let him see out the season for lack of a better option. But it's time for a fresh beginning with a quality manager next season.

Aporkalypse

He needs to go, as do a fair few of these players.

Yeah lets blame everything on Moyes and forget there are players out there. :rolleyes:
He really does have to take the blame for getting us to play it long and put in crosses when it's fecking windy as hell. Our equaliser came through the middle, why the feck he can't see that I don't know.

Castia

Well we have been extremely confident in our ''big players joining in the summer'' talk....id like to see the likes of Reus and Kroos join a team that isn't even in the Champions League. fecking pathetic all season long, there's just no excuses for the guy.

Hitchcocker

What is Moyes' record against bottom 3 teams in the league?

We've dropped points to Stoke, Cardiff and a few others but it's surely the worst amongst the top eight teams in the league.

MikeUpNorth

Wobbles like a massive pair of tits
His stay of execution is fecking frustrating. He should have been canned a month ago.

All 3 United

His tinfoil hat protects him from the Glazers.
If we have any aspirations of finishing top 4, we need to sack him now. If he had an ounce of dignity he would resign.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Ruck sake, that 2-0 win against Cardiff after not playing for a while made us forget we're a little sh!T.

How many defeats is that In 2014 now!

Status
Not open for further replies.