Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
I think we'll see Mata's true quality, once the other problems have been addressed. That's why he was a great signing.
And we've just seen that again! I definitely agree that he'll add a lot to the team, although obviously there's still major concerns that need to be addressed.

OneUnited24

Add to this Juan Mata on the right-wing in a 4-4-2 is a fecking terrible idea.
What?!

Are we watching the same game? Hes starting out wide but cutting inside, he looks got a free role out on that wing with Rafael providing the width. A bit like how Kagawa plays on the wing

datura

Here we go with the excuses. How many opportunities have we carved out against a truly dire Stoke side? And before anyone complains about the conditions, keep in mind that we're playing football that plays right into the hands of Stoke (ie. hoofball.)
So you're one of the relentlessly negative fans who watching us seems to cause pain? Cool, another to add to the ignore list.

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I don't think you heard me. Sack the fecking man! He's taking us down! Don't know what the hell he did, but he's going to destroy anything he touches!

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
What?!

Are we watching the same game? Hes starting out wide but cutting inside, he looks got a free role out on that wing with Rafael providing the width. A bit like how Kagawa plays on the wing
Given that a) Rafael came on in an emergency and was therefore not part of the plan and b) he's doing his best work in the 20% of the time he's drifting centrally, why not just play him centrally?

Mersault

Whose putting everything down to it?

Conceding a massively deflected own goal and loosing 2 CBs in a half is bad luck FFS.
It is. But we weren't playing quality football before the goal. We were playing long balls against quite heavy wind. And, once again, we looked quite unbalanced and unimaginative in possession.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
He's actually got Welbeck central and Mata on the right, don't get the Welbeck sub at all.

7even

Resident moaner, hypocrite and moron
Instead of playing on the deck we continue with hoof balls and out to our wingers..... Brilliant Moyes

Sam

The decision to not bring on a midfielder for Jones now looks utterly retarded.

Bojan11

Says the right things. Sadly out of his depth and we are a laughing stock.

SirAF

Ageist
Instead of playing on the deck we continue with hoof balls and out to our wingers..... Brilliant Moyes
Really? Playing the blame game? These guttless, useless and spineless players are not even trying.

ArmchairCritic

You got pets me too mines are dead
No leadership on or off the pitch, slowly coming the opinion he has no idea what he wants do with the players he has never mind bringing new ones in.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
less then 10 mins left and we don't even look close to scoring. 8 defeats this season - MOYES HAS TO GO PLEASE!!!!!

Hitchcocker

Let's be honest, at any other club in spite of the circumstances, he would be sacked...deservedly I might add. Whatever players he did or did not sign, is is own undoing.

Ringo 07

Moyes sucks end of....he just couldn't afford anymore losses to lower teams...after the match he will be saying that he needs to wait until the next window before he can fix the squad........theres no top squad that can be fixed when you are a hoof ball mid table manager

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Really? Playing the blame game? These guttless, useless and spineless players are not even trying.
Exactly. Moyes has been tremendous for us so far, players are letting him down!

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
Why the hell he replaced Jones with Bambi instead of Fletcher?

shaggy

Prefers blue over red, loathed by Spurs fans
Bring Pochettino in. Would get us playing some decent, progressive football rather this muck. We look like (and are) losing almost every game even against relegation fodder.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
To be fair, only Liverpool have won out of the top 7 at Stoke, City lost to Stoke.

We were lucky to get a point.

Ole's_toe_poke

Ole_Aged_Slow_Poke
He's had most of his best players available today and still put in a shocking display.

Massively underachieving with the set of players he has and more importantly he's made us easy to beat.

KiD MoYeS

Good Craig got his c'nuppins
My patience is nearly up at this stage. I admire all you pro Moyes men, I really do. But thus far he has proven to be a completely inept manager and out of his depth. Disastrous appointment.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Even though you are sarcastic you are still right, the players have let him down.
It's his job to get them motivated and playing to their ability.

What do you think belongs in his duties?

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Why are I calling for his head? He is NOT going to be sacked this season as long as Fergie and charlton are at the club.

Hitchcocker

I would like to see our results against team in the top 10, I bet we're in the bottom 3 teams. We have been diabolical this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.