Moyes So Far!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
If we lose against Fulham at home today then serious questions need to be asked of Moyes....i don't give a shit about transitional period and giving time to the new manager especially when it is obvious his tactics are so uninspiring and the players have lost confidence in him.

poisson

broken record, best ignored.
Potentially 45 minutes of his United career left.
Somehow I just don't see it that way - who would come in now and take over? Would you really want round, giggs etc to be in charge till the end of the season?

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Ferguson's stubbornness will keep us lumbered with Moyes for a good while yet.

(Yeah, I calling him "Ferguson". That way he knows I'm angry with him)

Melvyn

prostate examiner
Dear oh dear, I don't think any of us imagined it would be this bad. Losing against Fulham. Fulham, worst side in the league atm.

Ainu

Is there really anyone who can still defend this? He has to go, it's as simple as that. Everton was his level, it's so obvious.

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
Every manager in the country knows what to do when visiting Moyes's boys.

We're so fecking predictable. So little imagination.

Play a couple of tall fellas and counter with pace=certain win.

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
I spoke extensively around September about there needing to be some level by which to assess what will be unacceptable for Moyes thus season, and a concern at all the comments pointing towards him having a 'free pass' this season in the name of transition.

If we lose today, it would confirm to me that there is no possible scenario by where Moyes could be sacked this season. He has shown absolutely no progress, there is nothing he has done right, so basically - he is working without fear of judgement. Luckiest employee in the world in that case.

OneUnited24

I just cannot believe with RvP, Rooney AND Mata - three of the top contributors in the PS the last few seasons look this bad

Varun

Staff
44 this half to be exact, fecking gut wrenching to see Mata reduced to whipping balls into the ball post.
I've been banging that tune for a while now. Our style is our biggest problem, no amount of signings will change that. People can dream all they want about Kroos, Gundogan, Vidal, etc etc. We'l still be as shite. It doesnt matter whether its Kroos or Fletch passing it out wide for Young to cross.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
Somehow I just don't see it that way - who would come in now and take over? Would you really want round, giggs etc to be in charge till the end of the season?
I would fecking do a better than David fecking Moyes. I'm so fecking furious that Manchester United are used as a fecking guinea pig for this clown.

The Man Himself

asked for a tagline change and all I got was this.
If we lose, it will be very difficult for management to keep him in job.

Skywarden

Will he show us this analytic side of his which deconstructs opposition within minutes?

OneUnited24

Do you really need two years to see just how bad he is?
Hes not going to get the boot and even no after the top 4 has gone he'll just write this season off. Hes never going to leave because this is his only shot at a top club, and SAF isnt going to sack him

LonelyFire

Look, no matter what happens today, we are seeing the obvious - he is not cut out for Utd. He is completely inept tactically. It's his responsibility to motivate these players and get them performing and he is failing miserably on both counts.

Ronaldo's Mum Eh?

Ronaldo is shite
We're a fecking guinea pig experiment for David Moyes. Think about that. This clown wasted so much money on Fellaini and now he's turning us into Everton.

DevilRed

Even Rene Mulensteen has managed to devise a gameplan that completely nullifies a David Moyes team with RVP, Rooney and Mata in the side. Amazing. Moyes really is looking like the wrong person for this job. Its hard to see what he has done to improve the club or even taken a step in the right direction!

Im not even asking for trophies right now..but lets at least see us make a run for that 4th place! Moyes cant even manage that right now!

marjen

Desperately wants to be like Noodle
We might salvage a draw or perhaps even a win, but today is just further proof, if there was any needed: David Moyes can't coach Manchester United.

Status
Not open for further replies.