Moyes To Succeed Ferguson Anyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JakeC

Last Man Standing 2 champion 2020/21
whoever gets it pm it to 5 people, and keep going.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Someone forward me that ITK info that we are all pinning our hopes on. :D

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
I know about the rumour and it's really nothing.

Utd heap

Models for Coin.
Haha FFS :lol:

I have PM'd it to 8 people so far. Up to them if they pass it on.

I was told to keep it via PM, so have done so. Would rather others did the same, but it's a free country yadda yadda.

Chabon

Doesn't that just depend on how you carve it up though?

I mean, you could equally say there was a period 98-03 during which we won four and lost two. Your allocation has the virtue of keeping the ones where we lost by a lot of points together, but to me 98-03 felt more like one team. 02/03 was the last hurrah, after which Chelsea came into the picture and we bought some crap players and fell off.
I'm not sure, I think the team changed pretty substantially in a short space of time between 2001 (our easiest ever title, won with five games to spare) and 2003. Yorke, Cole, Teddy, Blomqvist, Berg, Stam, Irwin, Johnsen all left in quick succession after the 2001 title, and then we spent massively on Ruud, Seba and Forlan. It feels to me comparable to the difference between 2009 and 2011, seasons which were effectively comparable in achivements but which felt like very different teams, even if they retained a lot of the same players.

There's also the fact that my split there coincides exactly with Ruud's time at the club and with our abandonment of our old tactics, both of which feel very significant.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Haha FFS :lol:

I have PM'd it to 8 people so far. Up to them if they pass it on.

I was told to keep it via PM, so have done so. Would rather others did the same, but it's a free country yadda yadda.
You heard the man. Someone post it in the thread... using code words.

Varun

Staff
The rumour is Mourinho might be our new manager. The finer details are irrelevant really when it's all conjecture.
I'd love it if after all the things that have happened in the press with Moyes a done deal, we announce Mourinho as the manager. Would be typical of us as a club.

Status
Not open for further replies.