Film Mulholland Drive

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
a wife, three kids and Eboue
Now, it might be because I had already seen it but I thought the film was actually quite straightforward, inherently ambiguous, but still, fairly straightforward.

Last edited:

Jippy

Sleeps with tramps, bangs jacuzzis, dirty shoes
Staff
I got to about 1h40 of the film and stopped it then, I wasn't feeling well and was shattered. Will finish it this evening, even though I don't like stopping a film in the middle.

I loved it up until there, some scenes are incredibly brilliant and there's an eerie feeling about it all which is very nice. I'm looking forward to finishing it.
Did you have to turn it off and retire to bed straight after the lezzing, by any chance?

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Did you have to turn it off and retire to bed straight after the lezzing, by any chance?
:lol: Fecking hell, it actually was after a scene where that actress gets her huge knockers out. But it was honestly unrelated, I was just feeling under the weather, same today actually. Dunno if I'll finish the film this evening.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
:lol: Fecking hell, it actually was after a scene where that actress gets her huge knockers out. But it was honestly unrelated, I was just feeling under the weather, same today actually. Dunno if I'll finish the film this evening.
You should definitely finish it, the feeling you get after having watched a really good film often gets you in a better mood.

R.N7

Such tagline. Wow!
Supports
Did you just recommend me something by Lindelof? What has become of thee, shapeshifter!
One of the things that make the show very watchable for me is that I'm always on the alert to call bs on some Lindelof-isms yet there's almost always a rational solution to every ambiguity, which ends up shuting me up.

Dan_F

I watched it once, high as feck 10 years ago, and it mesmerised me. Not sure I want to ruin that by watching it again sober.

mu4c_20le

This movie was my personal Titanic. Laura Harring puts Winslet to shame :drool:

Last edited: