MUTV live app launched in selected countries

RedDevil@84

Doesn't cast on my chromecast. Whenever I start the On Demand videos, it crashes my chromecast and it 'll restart. The MUTV app doesn't crash though.
The live show happening on MUTV can cast without any issues. It is only the highlights/on-demand section that causes issues.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Doesn't cast on my chromecast. Whenever I start the On Demand videos, it crashes my chromecast and it 'll restart. The MUTV app doesn't crash though.
The live show happening on MUTV can cast without any issues. It is only the highlights/on-demand section that causes issues.
It works for me. I put the On Demand videos on just for exercising on my elliptical machine -- most of the time from my notebook but occasionally from my mobile.

Slysi17

Sucks a bit that MUTV hasn't got an app for apple tv. Wouldn't be that hard to bring one out.

Slysi17

See MUTV is finally available on apple TV, Roku and Xbox. Great that I can watch most of my football on Apple TV as I will have subscription to Bein Sports Connect too. Long overdue.

ct89

What's the sub per month for MUTV? Very interested now it's on apple tv.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Would a VPN not solve those issues?

Ryan7

Easy way around it. On your Xbox go to Settings > System > Language and Localisation > Change location to US > Press Restart > When Xbox comes back on go to store and type in 'MUTV' and click the one option that appears and then press install > Go through same steps to change Location back to UK and restart.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Easy way around it. On your Xbox go to Settings > System > Language and Localisation > Change location to US > Press Restart > When Xbox comes back on go to store and type in 'MUTV' and click the one option that appears and then press install > Go through same steps to change Location back to UK and restart.
Thanks alot mate, it worked... Cheers...

::sonny::

I subscribed and unsubscribed many times in the last months

Now on Apple TV 4.99€/month

I didn’t want to subscribe because I do not have any confidence in the club, bad managed not by Mourinho, but by Woodward & company

So seems that it will be a season of suffering and misery

But I subscribed again to watch the friendlies

I will decide in mid August if subscribe or not to sky as well

cfkane

$29.95/year isn't bad at all, especially now that it is on the Apple TV.

::sonny::

It’s frustrating to see the old games under Ferguson on mutv, and compared them to the current reality

That team had players who played:

x100 times more fast
x100 times more aggressive
x100 times more technically gifted

Compared to the past, this current club looks like a different club.

What I see now is not Manchester United but an other thing