MUTV

Bestietom

I watch the Paddy Crerand show every Monday night, and whoever is on it always disagrees with the caller when they criticise Mourinho. It's like they are banned from any criticism about the Players or Manager. Why have a phone in then. I am getting mad every time they disagree with some callers that know what they are talking about. Irwin is the only one who gives a little leeway to the caller.

Red_Ramirez

I watch the Paddy Crerand show every Monday night, and whoever is on it always disagrees with the caller when they criticise Mourinho. It's like they are banned from any criticism about the Players or Manager. Why have a phone in then. I am getting mad every time they disagree with some callers that know what they are talking about. Irwin is the only one who gives a little leeway to the caller.
It's MUTV not a fecking Radio 5 phone-in show hosted by the ultimate ABU Alan Green or something

Bestietom

It's MUTV not a fecking Radio 5 phone-in show hosted by the ultimate ABU Alan Green or something
What's that got to do with it. It is a show that people are asked to phone in and voice their opinion, but when they do they are slagged off. Why ask in the first place then. It's a joke, and surprising anyone is phoning in.

Red_Ramirez

What's that got to do with it. It is a show that people are asked to phone in and voice their opinion, but when they do they are slagged off. Why ask in the first place then. It's a joke, and surprising anyone is phoning in.
Why the feck are you watching then if that's not you want?

Watch those youtube JCL muppets Fulltime devils or that moron on United Stand if you want 'fans' slagging off Mourinho and the players 24/7

Bestietom

Why the feck are you watching then if that's not you want?

Watch those youtube JCL muppets Fulltime devils or that moron on United Stand if you want 'fans' slagging off Mourinho and the players 24/7
I have just said I'm fed up with it and won't be watching. You my friend should look at more games and if you go at all. We are way short of top players to match the top teams.

JK-27

I had MUTV for a few months but I have to say it was a waste of money, loads of repeats, no real insights in to behind the scenes at training or matches, and no real compelling shows you thought you had to watch. Having audio commentary of games is rubbish if fans can just as easily live stream games. Cancelled it as just never ended up watching it.

BigBebe

I meant to cancel my MUTV subscription yesterday as I was so fed up with the club but I did not get round to it.

Anyway, today I was glad I hadn't and was looking forward to the Paddy Crerand show tonight, only to find that they have pulled it from the schedule!

Cowards.

Livvie

Executive Manager being kept sane only by her madn
Scout
And didn’t even mention it let alone apologise

red thru&thru

I meant to cancel my MUTV subscription yesterday as I was so fed up with the club but I did not get round to it.

Anyway, today I was glad I hadn't and was looking forward to the Paddy Crerand show tonight, only to find that they have pulled it from the schedule!

Cowards.
Hahahahaha. I wonder why. Did they replace it with goals from Ole?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Is Paddy still on MUTV? Obvious legend of the club but I do smile when people hear criticise guys who played for Liverpool as being massively biased towards them in the media. Paddy is in league of his own for red tinted spectacles. :lol: (I had MUTV for free for a period 10 years ago for those wondering).