g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

MUTV

RedTiger

Half mast
If they chucked just another couple of million in to production the channel would be way better.

They could also maybe setup a new club in the States in NASL or the new Peter Wilt NISA league and show the matches on MUTV.

Just so many options they could take but don't.

Acole9

Outstanding
Such a cringe worthy channel, they could really do with cutting down on the chat before pre season matches, they're just waffling and repeating themselves.

Blind

Bojan Djordjic is like the polar opposite of Paddy on commentary, actual insight and a sense of humour, he deserves a better gig than MUTV.

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
Bojan Djordjic is like the polar opposite of Paddy on commentary, actual insight and a sense of humour, he deserves a better gig than MUTV.
I enjoy him on the shows. As you say he brings insight which is exactly what is needed. Paddy brings nothing now.

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
Such a cringe worthy channel, they could really do with cutting down on the chat before pre season matches, they're just waffling and repeating themselves.
I think they have gradually improved over the years. The documentaries are pretty good. Pretty good for preseason and academy matches.

Offside

Euro 2016 sweepstake winner
Crerand seems to have got really bad. Completely clueless as to what's going on in the game, extremely unprofessional and ridiculously biased. I know he's always had those traits and he's a club legend and part of the furniture on MUTV, but he has got a lot worse.

RedFish

Crerand seems to have got really bad. Completely clueless as to what's going on in the game, extremely unprofessional and ridiculously biased. I know he's always had those traits and he's a club legend and part of the furniture on MUTV, but he has got a lot worse.
And he wears terrible jumpers !

sglowrider

Thinks the caf is 'wokeish'.
He is there because he bridges the various generations from the Busby Babes to today. But he doesnt have much to add mostly.

peridigm

It's MUTV not Sky or ESPN.

Offside

It's MUTV not Sky or ESPN.
So what? Some leaning towards United is fine but as I said it's ridiculous. He disagrees with every single decision the referee doesn't give us/gives them. Apparently he even said the other day that the Lindleof challenge wasn't a penalty. It can be insufferable when somebody is so biased, even if it is MUTV.

I quite like Crerand as a bloke but he does seem to have got worse for it. He used to be more leaning towards United now he's completely blind.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
So what? Some leaning towards United is fine but as I said it's ridiculous. He disagrees with every single decision the referee doesn't give us/gives them. Apparently he even said the other day that the Lindleof challenge wasn't a penalty. It can be insufferable when somebody is so biased, even if it is MUTV.

I quite like Crerand as a bloke but he does seem to have got worse for it. He used to be more leaning towards United now he's completely blind.
He must be about 80 years old now and used to be biased and stubborn when I had the channel as well. It's how he is and you can't take it too seriously. They can't exactly sack him.

BarstoolProphet

No he didn't. Gardner jokingly said "even you can't disagree with that" and he just laughed.

Offside

He must be about 80 years old now and used to be biased and stubborn when I had the channel as well. It's how he is and you can't take it too seriously. They can't exactly sack him.
Yeah definitely.
No he didn't. Gardner jokingly said "even you can't disagree with that" and he just laughed.
To be fair I only heard it on Twitter. Thought that even Paddy would know that's a pen.

maba723

likes bananas a bit too much
There was a recording here before Van Gaal was sacked(It was clear he was getting sacked) where Paddy was in denial and refused to believe it because he saw Woodward hugging Van Gaal after the FA Cup final

DomesticTadpole

Doom-monger obsessed with Herrera & the M.E.N.
There was a recording here before Van Gaal was sacked(It was clear he was getting sacked) where Paddy was in denial and refused to believe it because he saw Woodward hugging Van Gaal after the FA Cup final
I remember that. I think MUTV is the last to learn anything to be fair. Which is not great for a club channel.

vanderpants

Don't see why all the hate for mutv, have you seen other clubs channels ?? It actually makes mutv look good. Mutv has got a lot better over the years and it's great for watching the youngsters and reserve matches.

Shady

He is a great pundit. Works for Swedish TV too.

SATA

I usually don't give a toss what the pundits on there say whether it's Paddy, May or Lou Macari. It's basically all insightful and cliched stuff. I just tune in to watch the training sessions/preseason games and switch it off right after

cyberman

Still remember Lou being adamant that we wouldn't sign Rooney because we already signed Alan Smith.
Good old Lou.

wolvored

They could just not renew his contract, say "Paddy thanks but were going in a new direction..."

SATA

What does May actually do? I've just realised he does absolutely feck all and offer less than zero.
The worst pundit on there. Literally couldn't finish a sentence which someone has to finish it for him and then responded like he meant to say it himself

stevoc

Still remember Lou being adamant that we wouldn't sign Rooney because we already signed Alan Smith.
Good old Lou.
A few years later he was rubbishing the idea United would pay £30m for a striker (Berbatov) right up until we signed him.

I remember him also saying if we wanted a striker Lampard would be better value for money. Which he would have been if you discount the fact he wasn't a striker, he probably would have cost more than Berbatov and Chelsea wouldn't have sold him.

AshRK

I don't know how many saw this, but prior to the match david may was adamant how Herrera cannot be considered as a starter and he would prefer carrick. Silvestre looked shocked himself.

It really pains me to say more than half of the presenters in mutv have no clue on what they are saying. Bojan is probably the only one who I really enjoy listening to.

Catt

Ole's at the wheel!
I don't know how many saw this, but prior to the match david may was adamant how Herrera cannot be considered as a starter and he would prefer carrick. Silvestre looked shocked himself.
Surely not? Herrera has been one of our best performers and amongst the best midfielders in the league.