Mykhaylo Mudryk

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Sure he's quick but so were lots of players. I don't see anything that great in regards to him. The M'bappe comparisons are daft because while M'bappe isn't the most technically skilled player he's probably one of the most intelligent and is a phenomenal goalscorer. Neither of those attributes can be said about Mudryk who is just quick.
The fundamental are there for Mudryk to be like mbappe, which isn't there for about 98% of footballers. Mudryk has the capacity to improve his decision making, show more maturity on the pitch and become more clinical to the level of mbappe. Besides that, Mudryk has very similiar tools and skillset to that of mbappe.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I wish we could bin the Mbappe talk and just chat about Mudryk.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
Hardly surprising that the person comparing him to Mbappe, is also the person most in need of psychiatric intervention on the Caf.

Howl

The fundamental are there for Mudryk to be like mbappe, which isn't there for about 98% of footballers. Mudryk has the capacity to improve his decision making, show more maturity on the pitch and become more clinical to the level of mbappe. Besides that, Mudryk has very similiar tools and skillset to that of mbappe.
He's already 22, if he was going to be as good as M'bappe he would have shown it by now. He's got one trick and it's not a very good one. I know Chelsea are your favorite team now that Poch is coaching them but he played for another team surely you wouldn't be making these insane comparisons.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
He's already 22, if he was going to be as good as M'bappe he would have shown it by now. He's got one trick and it's not a very good one. I know Chelsea are your favorite team now that Poch is coaching them but he played for another team surely you wouldn't be making these insane comparisons.
He already showed he is a good talent. He will be a vital player for us going forward. Pochettino at least have a clue in how to utilise his pace into good effect. Glimpse of him get the space in his side says it all how we will utilise him overall.

I don't buy the comparison between him and mbappe. But in his own right he can be devastative as he showed in cl when played for shakhtar.

RC89

Yes soon everyone will understand why I post things I post. Like I mentioned, not everyone understand what I say, but soon everyone will realize why I am always right most of the time.

Mudryk under Pochettino will cook next season, but he needs more talented support.

Once again the mbappe, comparisons so apt. Only if mudryk can work on his finishing
Well, this just doesn't even make sense. Do not trust.

SAFMUTD

Besides being lighting fast they don't have anything in common. Like saying Daniel James has all the fundamentals as well.

Amadaeus

Besides being lighting fast they don't have anything in common. Like saying Daniel James has all the fundamentals as well.
Yes, because clubs were willing to pay £70m plus for Daniel james.. very lazy comparison but not really surprised based on the response I have been getting. James doesn't have the technicality, decision making, finishing or even passing attributes of Mudryk. It is crazy, how I m one of the few that sees the comparison, but it hasn't been the first time this happened, so I m used to it.

Ladron de redcafe

Yes, because clubs were willing to pay £70m plus for Daniel james.. very lazy comparison but not really surprised based on the response I have been getting. James doesn't have the technicality, decision making, finishing or even passing attributes of Mudryk. It is crazy, how I m one of the few that sees the comparison, but it hasn't been the first time this happened, so I m used to it.
Likewise, Mudryk is behind Mbappé in the categories you've mentioned. Their point is that the comparisons with Mbappé are just as lazy as a James Mudryk comparison.

Amadaeus

Likewise, Mudryk is behind Mbappé in the categories you've mentioned. Their point is that the comparisons with Mbappé are just as lazy as a James Mudryk comparison.
Mudryk is closer to mbappe than James is closer to Mudryk. That is why the comparison is more apt because of the footballing traits possessed by Mudryk is closer to mbappe than any other footballer that i can recall playing right now. If there are better suggestions than that, I would listen to it.

Ladron de redcafe

Mudryk is closer to mbappe than James is closer to Mudryk. That is why the comparison is more apt because of the footballing traits possessed by Mudryk is closer to mbappe than any other footballer that i can recall playing right now. If there are better suggestions than that, I would listen to it.
Maybe so. But but he's still not Mbappé and lags in the traits you specifically mentioned. I'm not suggesting another footballer is closer to Mbappé than Mudryk. I'm suggesting that nobody is close enough to make it anything other than a lazy comparison (your own adjective).

SAFMUTD

I think Mudryk is closer to Daniel James than to Mbappe, and I think most would agree with me.

Levi1

There's a great player in there, but he's at the wrong club. He'd do better at United imo. In fact, might be worth swapping him with Sancho - both likely to do better under a different system.

ayushreddevil9

Foootball hinders the adrenaline of transfers.
Arsenal paid 75m for Pepe doesn't mean he was a great player.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I think Mudryk is closer to Daniel James than to Mbappe, and I think most would agree with me.
To be fair Mudryk is closer to Mbappe in terms of style of play. Anyone saying he’s just like Dan James is throwing out just as stupid and opinion as if you were to say he’s identical to Mbappe’s current level.

Now the important distinction is that in terms of current quality obviously Mudryk isn’t near Mbappe but I do think there are similarities in how the approach wide forward play that as much as I’d love to laugh along with everyone @Amadaeus does have a point. Dan James didn’t have the technical ability Mudryk does and with a little bit of Googling you can find many more examples of Mudryk being more than a pace merchant

Not many people pay much attention to Ukrainian football (don’t ask why but I have since Ilya Zabarnyi started to emerge) and Mudryk is very talented. I don’t think he’ll be Mbappe level talented but there is not reason he couldn’t become an amazing PL winger who gets 10+ goals and 10+ assists in the league.

Some people look at the fee, see he hasn’t just lit the league on fire in half a season and have written him off ignoring top quality performances in the champions league and his talismanic status in the national team.

He’ll come good just not peak Mbappe good.

A speed merchant alone does not score the goal he did linking up with Jackson. Nor do they play the pass he did for Ukraine, nor do they perform how he did against Celtic, Real Madrid and Ajax.

The jury should be still very much out on him right now.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
All the Chelsea related threads will be shit for sometime for obvious reason.
Yeah would be nice if people stuck to discussing the player’s performances rather than get sidetracked by wild comparisons. It is what it is though. I knew it would be like this the moment we announced Poch.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
People forget he came into a poor Chelsea team, played almost like a wing back by Lampard at times into a new and difficult league.

This is the season he will be judged on.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
He's obviously extremely talented. If you can't see this because he's wearing a different shirt color than you prefer it tells more about you than about him.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
He's obviously extremely talented. If you can't see this because he's wearing a different shirt color than you prefer it tells more about you than about him.
The people who often criticise him defend the likes of Havertz and Antony…

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
People forget he came into a poor Chelsea team, played almost like a wing back by Lampard at times into a new and difficult league.

This is the season he will be judged on.
Mudryk stocks are still on sale for people that are looking to invest. Limited time though :D

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
The video from last night was blocked. Worth posting again. Gorgeous interplay and finish.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Says the guy who shat on Rashford for years, you and the other guy who doesn't know what irony is.
Do you always throw out random lies in the hope no-one challenges them?

Are you thinking of someone else of are you dramatising comments made during a period of poor form?

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

The video from last night was blocked. Worth posting again. Gorgeous interplay and finish.

The kind of goal you see in preseason but are unlikely to see in a Premier League game due to lack of time and space on the ball. Opposition players were just stood there like statues.