Mykhaylo Mudryk

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
If that is him cooking, I think the rest of the league should be ok
Comparing this fella to Mbappé may be one of the worst football takes ever spouted on the internet.
Did absolutely nothing to show he was going to cook for chelsea. If that’s him cooking for Ukraine, he’s got another tough year ahead. Nothing at all reminds me of Mbappe other than him being quick.
Let him cook. Pochettino needs to give this boy confidence. Sterling will hinder his progress because sterling looked good for chelsea towards end of last season, while mudryk looked bad. Someone needs to tell Pochettino to let Mudryk cook.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Bet all yous who wrote off the Mbappe comparisons before seeing him play up against the 3rd best team in Portugal's right back in an age-restricted European tournament are feeling prettyyyy prettyyyyyyyy prettyyyyyyyyyyyy silly right about now
Greatest player ever.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Whoever entered "let him cook" into popular internet lexicon needs to have their balls dipped into molten lava.

Chief123

Bet all yous who wrote off the Mbappe comparisons before seeing him play up against the 3rd best team in Portugal's right back in an age-restricted European tournament are feeling prettyyyy prettyyyyyyyy prettyyyyyyyyyyyy silly right about now
But can he do it again on a Sunday afternoon against James Milner?

NoPace

Classic Mudryk game at this point in his career. Genuinely special player on the counter but doesn't seem to know what to do yet against a team when they get men behind the ball, apart from that one great through ball though the marking was wildly open down the middle. Still good sign he saw the run. That'll be the big thing Pochettino has to improve, though it's not uncommon at his age for a winger and he might get stronger. When Ukraine had the ball in possession he mostly just made a hard run infield to open up space for the fullback out wide, which is fine, but he's not particularly useful in the box at this point in his career.

Amadaeus

The boy will cook this season, but who does chelsea fan prefer for that lw spot? Sterling ended the season well, but mudryk has so much potential. I can see Pochettino giving sterling that lam/lw spot and slowly integrating mudryk into the first eleven. Pep had that problem at city with de brunyne and foden in the cam role. Poch will have to handle that the same way.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Gotta say I didn't expect to see someone mention him in the same breath as Mbappe today :houllier: :lol: those poch lovers are real weird eh

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Is there any group of people who you'd have less faith in their cooking skills than Premier League footballers? Wouldn't trust Mudryk to know how to use a toaster.

Tarrou

the only thing that looks remotely like Mbappe is that little body faint and burst of pace, which he is good at to be fair. The trouble is, that seems to be the only thing Mudryk seems to have in his locker, whereas Mbappe can do pretty much everything you’d want in an attacking player.

I think he’ll flop again this season, and I don’t think Poch will take to him

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
I like starboy and intend to use it at the next given opportunity

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
People are blowing their loads because a £70m player made an assist in an U21 game :lol:
One person is blowing his load. The rest of us are just posting highlights and discussing his performances, which is a helluva lot better than the drive by hitters who pop in to say ‘:lol: he’s so shit’ and then bounce again without ever contributing anything meaningful :)

Last edited:

KeanoMagicHat

Was gonna say this, in a game Ukraine lost 5-1 and against a RB who plays in Braga's reserves.

Mudryk has finally 'made it'.
Yeah you’d have no idea they lost the game 5-1 from this thread Mudryk is arguably the biggest star of the competition, certainly the most expensive, so it’s kinda the bare minimum that he’d be good in an under 21s game when he’s supposed to be a 70 million PL player.

RuudTom83

Wait a minute...far to much talk of 70 million in here...including add-ons it was £88.5million and in euros that 103 million.

If the rules applies to United/Antony then its only fair we apply it correctly to everyone else.

crossy1686

career ending
Yeah you’d have no idea they lost the game 5-1 from this thread Mudryk is arguably the biggest star of the competition, certainly the most expensive, so it’s kinda the bare minimum that he’d be good in an under 21s game when he’s supposed to be a 70 million PL player.
It's like the England lads, most of them play as PL regulars or at least are good enough to get a game in the PL, which is a much higher level than the rest of these lads play at, they should win the competition but it doesn't mean they're going to make it in the PL long term.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Not that you’re wrong about the level of competition but it’s also worth pointing out that this Spain team is basically full of La Liga players with a couple of players from the Portuguese top division. It’s not like he’s playing against teenagers who are still playing academy football at club level.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
:lol:
Whoever entered "let him cook" into popular internet lexicon needs to have their balls dipped into molten lava.
... so they can cook?

Mike Smalling

One person is blowing his load. The rest of us are just posting highlights and discussing his performances, which is a helluva lot better than the drive by hitters who pop in to say ‘:lol: he’s so shit’ and then bounce again without ever contributing anything meaningful :)
Can you take your nuance and reason somewhere else? This thread is for calling Mudryk shite and laughing at people who claims he is 'cooking' :D

Amadaeus

Yes soon everyone will understand why I post things I post. Like I mentioned, not everyone understand what I say, but soon everyone will realize why I am always right most of the time.

Mudryk under Pochettino will cook next season, but he needs more talented support.

Once again the mbappe, comparisons so apt. Only if mudryk can work on his finishing

Last edited:

Howl

Yes soon everyone will understand why I post things I post. Like I mentioned, not everyone understand what I say, but soon everyone will realize why I am always right most of the time.

Mudryk under Pochettino will cook next season, but he needs more talented support.

Once again the mbappe, comparisons so apt. Only if mudryk can work on his finishing
Sure he's quick but so were lots of players. I don't see anything that great in regards to him. The M'bappe comparisons are daft because while M'bappe isn't the most technically skilled player he's probably one of the most intelligent and is a phenomenal goalscorer. Neither of those attributes can be said about Mudryk who is just quick.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Someone activated DRS on Mudryk there :lol: