Mykhaylo Mudryk

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
Do you always throw out random lies in the hope no-one challenges them?

Are you thinking of someone else of are you dramatising comments made during a period of poor form?
Lies? If I quote those posts would you shut up and apologize?

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
"I saw the goal and it was really good but I really don't want to admit it was good. Let's see, what could be the reason I don't rate it? Keeper mistake? Nah.. oh, what about this space thing? Yes, that's a good idea. 'He would never get that much space in the EPL!' sounds reasoned. Ah feck, it was against an EPL team. But no problem, I just blame it on the preseason."

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Here comes the hype train again…like that Liverpool game last season all over again. Will make it better when he flops again this season. :drool:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

"I saw the goal and it was really good but I really don't want to admit it was good. Let's see, what could be the reason I don't rate it? Keeper mistake? Nah.. oh, what about this space thing? Yes, that's a good idea. 'He would never get that much space in the EPL!' sounds reasoned. Ah feck, it was against an EPL team. But no problem, I just blame it on the preseason."
'I've been watching football for years but I'm still unable to notice the glaringly obvious differences between preseason friendlies and competitive Premier League matches. I mean, they're both played at the same tempo and intensity, right?!'

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Surely you can tell the difference between playing a preseason friendly against a Premier League team and a competitive match in the Premier League?
To dismiss a wonderful goal because it’s not competitive against a very competitive team who got someone sent off in the same game is beyond strange.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Here comes the hype train again…like that Liverpool game last season all over again. Will make it better when he flops again this season. :drool:
There was hype for like 7 days and then 6 months of shit and memes. For the love of Drogba, let us have a moment of joy without you pissing all over it please :)

Idxomer

How condescending! And that post was correct.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Lies? If I quote those posts would you shut up and apologize?
You will only find comments about Rashford when he was off form. Considering I haven’t been on here for that long considering the length of some posters, to claim it has been years is simply a lie.

When he’s been on form I have stated the below:

‘Mental to keep Foden on so long. Seen online Rashfordfinished the tournament with 46 minutes per goal. Outrageous.’

‘Rashford has been dung for a while but he’s hit form and looked confident. He had to start this game before Foden.’

‘If the likes of Rashford and Martial can somehow become consistent, they have a real chance of challenging.’

When off form, like this whole forum, I questioned his effort and commitment around November 21 into early 2022. You will not find a single negative comment about Rashford when he was firing and looking interested.

Not that this has anything to do with Mudryk mind you.

IrishRedDevil

Preseason games count.
We beat Arsenal twice last night so we start the premier league on 6 points.
It’s my opinion and I am mostly right always and forever.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
'I've been watching football for years but I'm still unable to notice the glaringly obvious differences between preseason friendlies and competitive Premier League matches. I mean, they're both played at the same tempo and intensity, right?!'
But that's not the reason you dismissed it. It could have been the best defending in the world and you would still have criticized it.

roonster09

Scout
You will only find comments about Rashford when he was off form. Considering I haven’t been on here for that long considering the length of some posters, to claim it has been years is simply a lie.

When he’s been on form I have stated the below:

‘Mental to keep Foden on so long. Seen online Rashfordfinished the tournament with 46 minutes per goal. Outrageous.’

‘Rashford has been dung for a while but he’s hit form and looked confident. He had to start this game before Foden.’

‘If the likes of Rashford and Martial can somehow become consistent, they have a real chance of challenging.’

When off form, like this whole forum, I questioned his effort and commitment around November 21 into early 2022. You will not find a single negative comment about Rashford when he was firing and looking interested.

Not that this has anything to do with Mudryk mind you.
Nice try. Going by your logic, Mudryk is not firing, so he deserve all the criticism.

Rashford is garbage. Him and Dele Ali will have a similar career path.
Is there a footballer on this planet more overrated than Marcus Rashford?
Rashford is the most overrated player in the league. I can’t even remember the last time I seen him play well.

Not enough width in this United team. Sancho missing is a huge loss. He would provide width and directness

UsualSuspect

Supports
Chelsea
Funny because I actually thought that was the most competitive and intense friendly I've seen in a long, long time. Quality, of course all over the place with the squads mixing and matching, but a very good game - even after the red.

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

But that's not the reason you dismissed it. It could have been the best defending in the world and you would still have criticized it.
Eh? Re-read my original post. I criticised the amount of space afforded to him, which can be attributed to the lack of intensity in preseason friendlies.

Funny because I actually thought that was the most competitive and intense friendly I've seen in a long, long time. Quality, of course all over the place with the squads mixing and matching, but a very good game - even after the red.
Before the red, Brighton were sensational. The way they dominate and suffocate teams is amazing.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Eh? Re-read my original post. I criticised the amount of space afforded to him, which can be attributed to the lack of intensity in preseason friendlies.
He went past 5 players in that clip. If you want to criticize something, criticize that they pressed inconsequently. That aside, he's not at 100% fitness either:

United Hobbit

The official PL page has posted about 4 separate posts on him. Haven't seen any mention of our win unless I've missed it...

They're the same with Haaland although he at least justifies why they obsess over him

roonster09

Scout
The official PL page has posted about 4 separate posts on him. Haven't seen any mention of our win unless I've missed it...

They're the same with Haaland although he at least justifies why they obsess over him
I think it's because this is some PL summer league games, ours is not.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout

The Premier League website giving coverage to a Premier League organised game? Shocking stuff.

Ronaldinho's snakebite

There was hype for like 7 days and then 6 months of shit and memes. For the love of Drogba, let us have a moment of joy without you pissing all over it please :)
You forget you are on man utd forum, right? Take your moment of joy to your football forum:D:lol:

Gabriel Djemba-Bebe

He went past 5 players in that clip. If you want to criticize something, criticize that they pressed inconsequently. That aside, he's not at 100% fitness either:
How did you get to the number 5?! :lol: he clipped the ball past 2 players who stood there like statues. He didn't dribble the ball past any other players.

GoonerBear

Supports
Arsenal
Our game last night was quite competitive as well, at least Utd seemed up for it, they were sharp and aggressive first half especially. I suppose that's the good thing about playing EPL rivals in pre season, there is an added edge there, even if it's not 100% yet.
The bad thing is losing and fans of both sides going overboard.

Tarrou

He's obviously extremely talented. If you can't see this because he's wearing a different shirt color than you prefer it tells more about you than about him.
he is really talented and I'd be excited if United had signed him, he just came to Chelsea in a bit of a mess and it's unfair to judge him on last season

Poch needs to do a lot of work on him now though, build his confidence and then find a way to utilise his strengths in the team.. I have no idea if it's going to work or not

roonster09

Scout
Roonster caught lying? Yes he’s up 1-0.

As predicted, he posted comments within the exact dates I said he would, when this entire forum were critical of Rashford and wanted rid of him.

I’ll await recent ones.
I said you posted shit about Rashford for years, considering the posts are from 2021, it's years. So where is the lie?

Even the dumbest person wouldn't write off Rashford when he scored 30 goals, with benefit of doubt I'm assuming you are not one, so ofcourse you wouldn't write shit about Rashford now.

Considering your posts about Rashford who has done 10x more than Mudryk, you moaning about Mudryk's criticism is hilarious.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Yeah it was obvious what you meant. Playing a premier league side in a preseason match doesn’t mean you’ve played a premier league game. There’s always going to be massive differences due to things like intensity, pressure and fitness. I’m assuming they misread your initial comment.

That aside I’m really looking forward to watching Mudryk this season, expecting much bigger things from him.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
I said you posted shit about Rashford for years, considering the posts are from 2021, it's years. So where is the lie?

Even the dumbest person wouldn't write off Rashford when he scored 30 goals, with benefit of doubt I'm assuming you are not one, so ofcourse you wouldn't write shit about Rashford now.

Considering your posts about Rashford who has done 10x more than Mudryk, you moaning about Mudryk's criticism is hilarious.
You said for years. I told you I would have been critical of him years ago, when everyone else was.

I was correct.

For years is not the same as ‘years ago’ in any matter of fact.

roonster09

Scout
Yeah it was obvious what you meant. Playing a premier league side in a preseason match doesn’t mean you’ve played a premier league game. There’s always going to be massive differences due to things like intensity, pressure and fitness. I’m assuming they misread your initial comment.

That aside I’m really looking forward to watching Mudryk this season, expecting much bigger things from him.
Yeah, I think he will have good season. He has lot of pace which is always an important weapon to use, even the strongest team are worried about players with genuine raw pace. With players like Enzo who has very good passing range, he should get into good positions very often.

MayosNoun

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, I think he will have good season. He has lot of pace which is always an important weapon to use, even the strongest team are worried about players with genuine raw pace. With players like Enzo who has very good passing range, he should get into good positions very often.
Mudryk was used bizarrely by Lampard. When we played anyone with a high line, Mudryk was on the bench. When up against low blocks, Mudryk was used almost like a wing back.

It’s not difficult to see why fans are more positive about him under a new manager.

Jackson has been the standout so far in pre season but Mudryk has looked exciting.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
How did you get to the number 5?! :lol: he clipped the ball past 2 players who stood there like statues. He didn't dribble the ball past any other players.
When he received the ball there were five players between him and the goal that weren't between him and the goal when he took his shot. Went past two opponents with his first one two, beat another two with the chip and went past the fifth when receiving the ball back immediately before his shot.

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
It's fair to say he was struggled last season. Considering he was new to this league with chelsea team struggle to play any cohesive football.

Even the well established players like mount and havertz (130 mn worth players :lol: ) flopped in that same team I don't think it's fair to judge him on last season alone.

Posh Red

You said for years. I told you I would have been critical of him years ago, when everyone else was.

I was correct.

Your posts bemoaning criticism of Mudryk look very hypocritical along side those posts about Rashford.

For what it’s worth I think MM will come good.

roonster09

Scout

I was correct.

Ofcourse you kept shitting on him for years, I didn't quote all of that as most of that was in match day thread. Posting about him in 2021,2022 is not years?

Also using your logic, what exactly is your problem with people criticizing underperforming player?

Also you weren't critical, you posted nonsense about Rashford, there is a big difference. Now all of a sudden criticizing shit performing players is a problem.