Nba 2009-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
fecking Rondo with a 3. Why didn't they play like this for the other 45 mins??

ha_rooney

Sasha Vujacic goes for the biggest FTs of his life...

ha_rooney

LAKERS WIN Redemption for 2008 - feck Boston.

sidsutton

You just have to thank god it is over. That was shit on a stick basketball.

ha_rooney

Great win, who cares if it was a terrible game. Beating Boston is fantastic, Kobe was poor but others stepped up. Offensively we were poor, but the rebounds hurt Boston. Kobe will be MVP.

Also, I hope they give the trophy to Kobe/Fish/Phil and not the stupid owners like they did last year. The players/coaches win you games, they deserve to lift the trophy.

ha_rooney

Good that Magic got it. You'd think there'd be some confetti or something.

choiboyx012

Carrick>Hargreaves
JEAHHHAHAHAHAHA

sloppy series but great season.

boston can suck it
paul pierce can suck it
lebron and his fanbois can suck it

congrats to artest for his first too

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
There is a resemblance between Manchester United and the Los Angeles Lakers and Liverpool and the Boston Celtics.

United and Lakers have won 18 titles and are looking for the 19th title.

Lakers have Kobe Bryant and Man Utd have Wayne Rooney. Everyone says Lakers depend only on Kobe but they actually dont. Everyone says United depend only on Rooney but they dont also.

Phil Jackson is the best NBA coach in history and Sir Alex is the best Football coach in history. They both won 11 league titles each in their respective sport.

Celtics depend on three players to get the job done - Garnett, Pierce and Allen. Liverpool also depend on three players to get the job done - Torres, Gerrard and Reina.

Celtics has 19 titles and Liverpool has 18 titles. And I just hate the Celtics and Liverpool - so I just group them together.

vivs

actual real life girl
"First of all, I want to thank everybody in my hood" ... "and my psychiatrist" - Ron Artest

classic

Alex

There is a resemblance between Manchester United and the Los Angeles Lakers and Liverpool and the Boston Celtics.

Lakers have Kobe Bryant and Man Utd have Wayne Rooney. Everyone says Lakers depend only on Kobe but they actually dont. Everyone says United depend only on Rooney but they dont also.

Phil Jackson is the best NBA coach in history and Sir Alex is the best Football coach in history. They both won 11 league titles each in their respective sport.

Celtics depend on three players to get the job done - Garnett, Pierce and Allen. Liverpool also depend on three players to get the job done - Torres, Gerrard and Reina.

Celtics has 19 titles and Liverpool has 18 titles. And I just hate the Celtics and Liverpool - so I just group them together.
The difference is that the Celtics won the title two years ago.

Oh VanNistelrooy10's theory about Americans in Sports Bars were right, when I went to the bar, no one was watching the game they were just talking hahahahhahahahahahha:lol: It was absolutely loud as feck and I was great, ran up a $100+ bar tab in an hour :lol:

muller

I was told by an American I play American Football with that if Lakers won, they would be more concerned with having a go at Celtics fans, rather than celebrating winning....

Don't know where he's got that from.

Alex

Haha it's not like fans travel like they do in the CL, etc. There were some riots that were contained pretty quickly, set a cab on fire and knocked over some shit, and well Lakers fans were getting in fights with Lakers fans sadly

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The Celtics have 17 championships and the Lakers have 16.

The majority of Boston's titles, 11 to be exact, came in an era that was pretty much dominated by 2-3 clubs (Lakers, Warriors and Celtics) and not that great in athletic talent. Yes there was the likes of Cousy, West, Baylor, Russell, Wilt and Oscar, but not much else. They won two more in the 70s when the league was expanding and more talent was incoming. Then three more in the 80s, the golden era of the league.

botond

the lakers made it hard on themselves , with a bit better shooting this game is over at ht
when ron knocked down that 3 pointer i almost shat myself :lol:

vivs

actual real life girl
He's from Queensbridge, one of my friends called and said, "He ain't forget us" :lol:
I went to school blocks away from the Queensbridge projects in LIC, well that's close enough to being my hood :lol:

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
the lakers made it hard on themselves , with a bit better shooting this game is over at ht
when ron knocked down that 3 pointer i almost shat myself :lol:
Have to give Boston some credit for good defending. But the Lakers kept themselves in the game with rebouding and good defense on their side. Free throw really hurt the Lakers.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

And the lakers are essentially a team with one of the most motivated player of all time, a veteran point guard and the rest of the team are talented but so frustrating in that they seem to show up only when they feel like.

ha_rooney

Look at the two lads above big snoop :lol:
Wtf? Is that Eagles and Campbell :lol:

They look lost, maybe they thought they were going to South Africa, and ended up in LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.