NBA 2015-2016

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
That would be awesome. A core of Cousins, Randle and the number 2 pick could be championship ready with a good roster around it

PvsNP

Cousins AND Aldridge? That would be incredible.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I really disappointed to see Russell on the Lakers. He is my favorite player in the Draft and the most exciting player in this draft. I hate the Lakers so it is going to be hard for me to root for him. I would much rather see him on the 76ers science experiment.

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
I am fine with the Knicks pick I was hoping they would go for Porzingins or Mudiay and gamble on potential. Really there was 3 elite prospects and the Knicks got the fourth pick. That is the way it is some times.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
I am fine with the Knicks pick I was hoping they would go for Porzingins or Mudiay and gamble on potential. Really there was 3 elite prospects and the Knicks got the fourth pick. That is the way it is some times.
Yeah it sucks. I mean someone has to get it but why can't it be the lakers every year?

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Cousins, if traded, will send away the number 2 pick, Randle, and Clarkson to the Kings.

A steal.
True I didn't think it through. Still Cousins is a top 10 player in the league right now and you need one of those generally to win a title.
I really disappointed to see Russell on the Lakers. He is my favorite player in the Draft and the most exciting player in this draft. I hate the Lakers so it is going to be hard for me to root for him. I would much rather see him on the 76ers science experiment.
Suck it. ;)

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
Can anyone give me the run-down on the Nuggets pick, the PG that was playing in China?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
Can anyone give me the run-down on the Nuggets pick, the PG that was playing in China?
He was one of the highest rated prospects in his class but, because of academic eligibility concerns he went to China for a season instead of NCAA ball. He is a big PG who is explosive, strong and aggressive. But, he also has good vision and good passing instincts. His Achilles heal might be his shooting shot 30% from three and 58% from the free throw line in his one season in China.

cesc's_mullet

Get a haircut Hippy!
Supports
Arsenal
He was one of the highest rated prospects in his class but, because of academic eligibility concerns he went to China for a season instead of NCAA ball. He is a big PG who is explosive, strong and aggressive. But, he also has good vision and good passing instincts. His Achilles heal might be his shooting shot 30% from three and 58% from the free throw line in his one season in China.
Thanks mate.

I've read that he's been likened to John Wall - which would be a dream for us what with Lawson moving on.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I really disappointed to see Russell on the Lakers. He is my favorite player in the Draft and the most exciting player in this draft.
Don't know much about him but here's hoping the hype is real. Lakers must feel confident about Kevin Love or LaMarcus Aldridge coming to pass up on Okafor.