NBA 2018-2019

VJ1762

@charlton66 what are your thoughts about Kerr's handling of Curry? He rarely runs plays for him and instead makes him play like a glorified Kyle Korver. Motion offense is good and all, but shouldn't curry be handling the ball a bit more, since he is the best PG in the league?

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
@charlton66 what are your thoughts about Kerr's handling of Curry? He rarely runs plays for him and instead makes him play like a glorified Kyle Korver. Motion offense is good and all, but shouldn't curry be handling the ball a bit more, since he is the best PG in the league?
I don't think this is entirely Steve Kerr's fault. The Dubs offense is primarily predicated on ball movement with the open man taking the best shot. This generally gives Curry, Thompson and Durant a little less than 20 shots per game. The thing they try and avoid is letting KD go iso since it makes them more predictable. Throughout the season KD has made one or two snide comments about this situation. Believe it or not I think Durant pouts and towards the end of the regular season and into the postseason Durant was taking less and less shots to the point where in game 2 was the Clippers he only took 8. I think in his mind he was trying to make a point. IMLTHO at this point Curry stepped up and told Kerr to let KD shoot more and the team would do its best to make sure he got the best shot. I believe that is where we are now.

Fridge chutney

Kawhi killing it on both ends of the floor. Brilliant performance.. Massive game 2 for 76ers now
It was a masterful performance. If he keeps up even 75% of that level with Siakham coming up big, 76ers won't stand much chance.

RooneyLegend

Marc Gasol making Embilds proclamation that he's the most unstoppable force in the league look foolish. This is going to be a long hard series for the 76ers if Butler and Embild are going to lose their match ups. I

freeurmind

weak willed
Marc Gasol making Embilds proclamation that he's the most unstoppable force in the league look foolish. This is going to be a long hard series for the 76ers if Butler and Embild are going to lose their match ups. I
Only Game 1. I think a bigger problem for Philly is not being able to stop Kawhi getting whatever he wanted.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Milwaukee have no chance here. Going to lose game 1 by the look of it and there is almost zero chance they win any games in Boston so the series is closed if they lose today.

Sarni

This is a dreadful match up for Sixers. Toronto are going to make it look easy and win in 5 IMO.

freeurmind

weak willed
Milwaukee have no chance here. Going to lose game 1 by the look of it and there is almost zero chance they win any games in Boston so the series is closed if they lose today.
Only Game 1, long way to go.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Afaik Embiid always struggles against Marc?

Horford dominating giannis and the bucks so far. They gonna win the east aren't they? The cnuts

freeurmind

weak willed
I’m a defeatist and I want Milwaukee to win this one badly. Just too used to being disappointed.
Milwaukee has to up the pace and force the issue. If the series is played at this tempo, it's going to be over quick.

Revan

Assumptionman
PJ Tucker again doing a great job in KD. The only player I have ever seen who is able to defend Durant.

So far the game is a bit crap, with Warriors making turnovers and Rockets shooting like lunatics.

ArseHat

Harden's reputation preceding him in the playoffs yet again, like the boy who cried wolf. Hard to feel sorry for him when he gets the benefit of the doubt countless times as well. His tendency of manufacturing fouls is harder to pull off in the playoffs since refs tend to be more hesitant in making calls unless they are blatant.

Sarni

Harden needs to shoot much better if Rockets want to have a chance here.

Sarni

Refs are screwing Rockets here. Warriors are really the league darlings.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Rockets are such drama queens.

binary bot
Sky has been a welcome change from BT. Far less ads, and I'll take them having their own panel over seeing 10 seconds of the american one. Oh and feck those annoying BT interludes

Sarni

More like playoff rules, same happened to Curry in the first half.
That’s crap. They are getting almost every call their way, as if it wasn’t enough that they have four All-Stars playing for them. I get that KD getting a threepeat and going to Knicks is a great narrative for the NBA but come on, at least have them win fairly.

Revan

Assumptionman
Curry having another stinker. No superstar (bar Westbrook) has more stinkers than him in playoffs, yet he isn't made responsible for them by media and fans.

binary bot
I've lost all respect sorry this is absolutely rigged for money... Or ratings in not sure which. I won't be silent . Just saw it live sry

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Rooting for the Rockets makes me feel dirty.

binary bot
I'm a latecomer to basketball but so many calls just seem objectively ridiculous