NBA 2019-2020

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
Woj stating Warriors will start scouting for a high draft pick.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Simmons is a bitch for putting KAT in a headlock when he was on the ground.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
Well if it wasn't for that 29-1 run, they may not have been even either. When you are up by 30 you don't really need to try as hard.

Phoenix are really impressive this season. I was baffled by their offseason moves but there seems to have been some plan in that. Lots of good players, nobody really stands out as top class aside from Booker (who doesn't suck as much on defense this year) but Rubio, Saric, Oubre, Baynes are all competent players who can give you quality minutes. I like what I'm seeing from Carter and Kaminsky this season as well. Bridges has good potential too. Not convinced by Cameron Johnson but he will have a very concrete although limited role it seems.

They are my go to 2K20 MyLeague team now. Pure fun to play.
Most of us on the Suns sub actually liked our off-season moves this year. Although I've to admit that Baynes and Kaminsky are performing way better than anybody expected.

We got a proper coach with experience that players can relate to.

Started drafting players based on how they can contribute instead of going for athletes who've no basketball IQ at all.

And most importantly gettinf vets in who can contribute on the court rather than just talking about it. Booker pointed how refreshing it was to have players like Rubio and Baynes who played hard on defense rather than having people who just talks about it while barely playing.

Shout out to Kelly too, he started the whole valleyboyz things because he realised most of the team didn't hang out and it was showing on the court. It's a whole different story this year and he played a pretty big part in it.

Sarni

Most of us on the Suns sub actually liked our off-season moves this year. Although I've to admit that Baynes and Kaminsky are performing way better than anybody expected.

We got a proper coach with experience that players can relate to.

Started drafting players based on how they can contribute instead of going for athletes who've no basketball IQ at all.

And most importantly gettinf vets in who can contribute on the court rather than just talking about it. Booker pointed how refreshing it was to have players like Rubio and Baynes who played hard on defense rather than having people who just talks about it while barely playing.

Shout out to Kelly too, he started the whole valleyboyz things because he realised most of the team didn't hang out and it was showing on the court. It's a whole different story this year and he played a pretty big part in it.
To be completely honest I am still not particularly fond of your draft picks this year. Trading down to get Johnson at 11, which was a big reach, was not the right move. Let’s see how good Jerome can be but the price here was again quite high.

Also don’t like the TJ Warren trade. Paying a pick to get rid of that contract seems wrong. I think you could have realistically got both Johnson and Jerome, or at least one of them, without giving up no. 6. Then you could have got Coby White at 6, he’s a very good prospect. Saric seems important piece though and you couldn’t have got him without trading 6 though, so there you go... and can’t get Rubio without trading Warren without taking salary back.

That 2016 draft was insanely bad for you. Not only did you pass on Murray and Hield and got Chriss and Bender instead, you also let Bogdanovic go - he would fit in very well.

SportingCP96

emotional range of a teaspoon
Supports
Sporting Clube de Portugal
It's the best sports show on Earth. Amazing chemistry between the 2. Shannon was fuming in this vid
Shannon is hilarious and when he called the shoes "orthopedic shoes":lol: and as you said they both have fantastic chemistry which makes for a very entertaining show.

First take I cant be bothered to watch besides the interviews with players like KD today, Stephen A I also enjoy to a degree but Max Kellerman is so annoying to listen to.

Sarni

Fun game from Pelicans, they have so much talent and are very exciting to watch. First win of many this season I hope. Their watchability is already super high, scared to think where it will be when Zion returns.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
Fun game from Pelicans, they have so much talent and are very exciting to watch. First win of many this season I hope. Their watchability is already super high, scared to think where it will be when Zion returns.
Even Lonzo looks like a different player, looks like a proper lottery pick player now.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Note sure what's more impressive. The variety of options that Clippers can throw at you (even without George) or Spurs ability to look good every season.

Kawhi now taking the game.

Sarni

Even Lonzo looks like a different player, looks like a proper lottery pick player now.
All three players they got from Lakers look very good. Ingram has been a total beast so far.

I know they are 1-4 but early signs are encouraging. To be fair out of that 4 losses they could have easily won 2 or even 3.

syrian_scholes

Honorary Straw Hat
All three players they got from Lakers look very good. Ingram has been a total beast so far.

I know they are 1-4 but early signs are encouraging. To be fair out of that 4 losses they could have easily won 2 or even 3.
They almost won vs Rockets without Zion and Holiday.

Sarni

What the hell is wrong with Kyrie? What is he trying to prove?

SportingCP96

Supports
I feel like the Knicks have been competitive in most of their games but they can never seem to close out the game.

SportingCP96

Supports
Had we done better on our free throws We would have won this game. We are the second worst team at the line in the league.

Harsh defeat. Just another “moral” victory:rolleyes:

SportingCP96

Supports
They have showed a lot of effort and growth in these opening games this season and I can’t fault them for that. Could of had 2 more wins at least but it is what it is. Every game has been winnable and they are showing a lot of fight. Missed free throws and shooting under 40% is an issue, they need to finish better around the rim but these games are close. There defense looks good though but they need someone to make some big shots.

Marcus Morris had a great game RJ was RJ and I really liked hoe Frank player tonight .

Also as always shout out to Drose for continuing his great start to the season.

SportingCP96

Supports
Luka is just amazing what a baller!

Also when Lebron plays like this I just don't see anyone in the NBA better then him. Year 17 and doing this? Insane.

Lakers looked beat but Danny green with that clutch 3 at the buzzer. Great fecking game!

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
Close game at half time but giving up another 40 point quarter in the third was the beginning of the end. Defense has really got to improve.

freeurmind

weak willed
It''s early but still worth mentioning that James Harden is shooting 38% from the field and 22% from 3. I know that if it was Russ with those kind of numbers, this page and the internet would be full of discussion about it.