g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NBA 2023-2024

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
I keep forgetting that Morant will be back next year. The West is going to be something else, an excellent team is bound not even make the play-in tournament.

JPRouve

Scout
But for how long?
:lol:

I hope that he is healthy and that he matured.

On a side note why nearly every sports "analyst" claim that the Suns don't have first round draft picks until 2030? The actual statement is that they have a pick every other draft but they swapped them, so they will always have the least favorable. In other words they have no reason to tank, outside of a scenario where they cut expenses and reduce Ishbia's bill.

An other thing is that many of us who are by no means NBA experts could clearly see that the Suns' roster was highly flawed before any Basketball was played but apparently the actual experts have mostly been blindsided are these people fraudulant?

SmallCaine

Nuggets are being absolute dumbass here, get jokic in the paint and bully the shit out of hurt Davis and stop the feckong turnovers.

SmallCaine

Refs have put up one hell of a performance to compensate for davis's injury, sadly for lakers ball don't lie.

SmallCaine

Wow, Davis straight up grabbing jokic's jersey and that is apparently marginal now, are we back in 2002?

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
The Lakers got their usual boat load of free throws and they still lost.

Good...

the_cliff

Wow, Davis straight up grabbing jokic's jersey and that is apparently marginal now, are we back in 2002?
That was confusing as hell. Blatant foul in todays game.

Dagger from Murray. Was a good game this. Lakers can only blame themselves with those 4th quarter free throws.

Jim Beam

Gets aroused by men in low socks
Jamal feckin Murray. It is obvious now that we are not witnessing only Jokić becoming an all-time great, but also an all-time great duo.

And yeah, the officiating was pretty shit to say the least.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Props to Lebron. Unbelievable play for a guy at his age. AD had a great season too. I think the team is decently constructed. The coach is crap and we're missing a decent big but that's about it. We could improve around the edges a little bit. Dlo will probably be gone which might affect our offense but will improve our defense. Denver are good but they're very beatable, wouldn't be surprised to see them not even make the finals although they are probably the best match up to beat Boston.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Props to Lebron. Unbelievable play for a guy at his age. AD had a great season too. I think the team is decently constructed. The coach is crap and we're missing a decent big but that's about it. We could improve around the edges a little bit. Dlo will probably be gone which might affect our offense but will improve our defense. Denver are good but they're very beatable, wouldn't be surprised to see them not even make the finals although they are probably the best match up to beat Boston.
I believe if we avoided the Nuggets we would have won the West honestly. Only other team to fear were the Wolves(we have the Thunder's number, the Clippers are the Clippers and the I just don't see it with the Mavs. Suns and Pels we're downright better than them)

Nuggets are great, we're just really really good and in a lot of ways match up well against them. Our downfall is Hamm and the lack of depth to give AD and LeBron enough rest without getting run off the building in those minutes

Ekkie Thump

Supports
Leeds United
Think the winner of Timberwolves/Nuggets go all the way. It's probably going to be close, but I reckon Timberwolves will edge it considering current form. Just think Jokic struggles (relatively speaking) with Minnesota's height more than anything else in the league. Minnesota have a better bench too and if Edwards continues to turn it on then that's a hell of a lot for Denver to cope with.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
I believe if we avoided the Nuggets we would have won the West honestly. Only other team to fear were the Wolves(we have the Thunder's number, the Clippers are the Clippers and the I just don't see it with the Mavs. Suns and Pels we're downright better than them)

Nuggets are great, we're just really really good and in a lot of ways match up well against them. Our downfall is Hamm and the lack of depth to give AD and LeBron enough rest without getting run off the building in those minutes
Yup I agree with all that. If we swap Hamm and Malone, Lakers probably win this series and maybe even last year's series. It's between Denver, Minnesota and Boston now. I predict a wolves vs Celtics final with one of Tatum or Edwards becoming the next great American star.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Yup I agree with all that. If we swap Hamm and Malone, Lakers probably win this series and maybe even last year's series.
Not sure about that, but it probably goes 6 or 7. Last year we lose regardless, too late in the season, too much mileage on LBJ and AD by then. Nuggets have the extra advantage of altitude

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Not sure about that, but it probably goes 6 or 7. Last year we lose regardless, too late in the season, too much mileage on LBJ and AD by then. Nuggets have the extra advantage of altitude
Yeah but they have the disadvantage of Hamm.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Think the winner of Timberwolves/Nuggets go all the way. It's probably going to be close, but I reckon Timberwolves will edge it considering current form. Just think Jokic struggles (relatively speaking) with Minnesota's height more than anything else in the league. Minnesota have a better bench too and if Edwards continues to turn it on then that's a hell of a lot for Denver to cope with.
I think Jokic has done fine against the TWolves, it's more the others that the TWolves can restrict. Murray especially.

How they defend the size of KAT will also be interesting.

R'hllor

There are two main issues that Denver has vs Wolves, their defense on current shape of Murray and AG offense when/if KAT collapse on Jokic to help Golbert. AG has really low corner 3 %. MPJ will have to have bigger impact now.

Last edited:

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
So funny to read all the delusional lakers fans in here. This team never had a chance to win the series or make any real noise in the playoffs. Given the age and flaws of the roster they'll be average until lebron leaves then have 5 bad years until they sogn banchero in free agency and trade for maxey then we get to hear from their fans about how they suffered for so long and deserve it

R'hllor

Holy shit no KD, Steph and Lebron and media is in shambles, watched a segment on Speak about passing torch and they are so oblivious about whats their job on top being late to the party. So lazy and clueless how to promote basketball as a team game, to promote certain players. Ok you cant, dont want to or aint able to promote Jokic but someone like Ant for example? now being in Minnesota is an issue for them, its so weird.

JPRouve

Scout
Are Clippers NBA Spurs?
That's a insulting to the Spurs who are a decent club. For a long time the Clippers were the worst franchise in the NBA and in spite of Lob City or the recent "successful" seasons, they have the second worst all time record.