NBA 2023-2024

stepic

Joker benefiting from missing out on it last year.

If Nuggets lose against Wolves, guarantee he doesn’t win next year, no matter his stats

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
This Pacers Knicks is fun to watch. Playoff ball where teams are actually allowed to be play defence is an entirely different sport to the regular season.

SmallCaine

Will be interesting how Timberwolves respond, Murray has stopped his hero ball so the offense looks a lot better, and by the looks of it refs have stopped allowing them to maul the nuggets inside.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Brilliant game this, Kyrie has pulled out some ridiculous moments.

Also, Dort has fecking beat the life out of Luka…borderline assault

Last edited:

Charlie Foley

Lively running laps around the court to avoid getting fouled when they were doing the hack a Lively thing was hilarious :lol:
One of the funniest things I’ve ever seen in basketball. Chet chasing him like a scooby doo character

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees
This game just shows how much potential Kyrie wasted. He’s just a better basketball player than Luka if his head is screwed in properly.

Kasper

Supports
Hansa Rostock / Bradford City
I fecking hate the nba lottery so much
Was just about to tag you.
Pistons :lol::lol::lol::lol:
Raptors also majorly failed. Tanked a season in the end for nothing.
Atlanta now obviously the big winners. Should use the opportunity and trade Trae.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Getting a top 3 pick from the Nets? I love the NBA lottery :D

SmallCaine

Gobert has had a nightmare 4th quarter. Everytime Minnesota go on a run, two things have stopped them getting close enough, Denver having a crazy shooting night and gobert being an idiot on offense.

Also good to see the Barkley curse is still going strong.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Should be a great ending to the semis, especially if the Cavs and Thunder can even up their series tonight.

Definitely feels like the Wolves missed a big opportunity, even winning just one at home would've almost seen them over the line imo but now it's anyone's guess. Ant is my new favorite player in the league after this season, what a guy on and off the court.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Should be a great ending to the semis, especially if the Cavs and Thunder can even up their series tonight.

Definitely feels like the Wolves missed a big opportunity, even winning just one at home would've almost seen them over the line imo but now it's anyone's guess. Ant is my new favorite player in the league after this season, what a guy on and off the court.
So far it's shaping up to be 4 incredibly tight and exciting series. This is exactly what we needed as neutrals. I'd prefer to the Mavs to knock out OKC. After that I'm basically completely neutral.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
So far it's shaping up to be 4 incredibly tight and exciting series. This is exactly what we needed as neutrals. I'd prefer to the Mavs to knock out OKC. After that I'm basically completely neutral.
Minnesota v Dallas and Cavs v Pacers for me personally. Ideally I'd want Boston in the final and break their hearts again but can't be risking that they go 1 ahead of the Lakers again in the ring count.

Minnesota would be a cool story given their poor playoff history, and I also wouldn't mind Luka winning a ring (and Kyrie his second after a few crazy years). Knicks are unfortunate with injuries in the East but I like Haliburton and the Pacers better.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Minnesota v Dallas and Cavs v Pacers for me personally. Ideally I'd want Boston in the final and break their hearts again but can't be risking that they go 1 ahead of the Lakers again in the ring count.

Minnesota would be a cool story given their poor playoff history, and I also wouldn't mind Luka winning a ring (and Kyrie his second after a few crazy years). Knicks are unfortunate with injuries in the East but I like Haliburton and the Pacers better.
Yeah those 4 for me too, but I'd be OK with Nuggets and Knicks winning too.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
That game 7 in Denver is looking way better now for me. Them two splitting next 2 games is quite likely.

Failing that I can live with Denver progressing and playing Dallas as that means I could make it to game 1 of that series.

Knowing my luck it will be 4-2 and even if it’s 4-2 to Nuggets they will play OKC. :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Spurs getting a 4th and 8th pick is really good, tbh. Should be enough to get us an actual PG and wing.
There’s that BTEC Nikola Jokic they could take, Nikola Topic. He’s a nice PG and then they could probably also get one of the Kentucky guards, Dillingham or Sheppard.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Damn man Mavs should've closed out that game, if they lose the series they'll definitely look back on this. Double digit lead for most of the game and let it slip with a horrible end and missing free throws.

I think we should accept Doncic isn't going to have a good post season, he's been pretty bad from the start and hasn't recovered from his injury. Don't think a rest would help because he got some days after the Clippers series but still is underperforming.

I thought Dallas would win this series but Luka and Kyrie need to step up.

Fallon d'Floor

Damn man Mavs should've closed out that game, if they lose the series they'll definitely look back on this. Double digit lead for most of the game and let it slip with a horrible end and missing free throws.

I think we should accept Doncic isn't going to have a good post season, he's been pretty bad from the start and hasn't recovered from his injury. Don't think a rest would help because he got some days after the Clippers series but still is underperforming.

I thought Dallas would win this series but Luka and Kyrie need to step up.
Luka has still averaged 26.7 points per game this post season. He's had some good games. But also some below par ones.

A triple double again last night, but he wasn't efficient with his shooting. That's an issue that he has. Sometimes he tries to get hot when it would be better to keep the ball circulating.

The Mavs need to find a way to slow down SGA.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Luka has still averaged 26.7 points per game this post season. He's had some good games. But also some below par ones.

A triple double again last night, but he wasn't efficient with his shooting. That's an issue that he has. Sometimes he tries to get hot when it would be better to keep the ball circulating.

The Mavs need to find a way to slow down SGA.
His numbers are the lowest in his playoffs career, PPG, FG%, 3PT% all are lower than his previous playoff seasons.

Only respite is that despite Kyrie and Luka playing horribly Dallas lost by only 4. The others have really stepped up this series but they need their stars to close it out.

charlton66

Supports
Golden State
His numbers are the lowest in his playoffs career, PPG, FG%, 3PT% all are lower than his previous playoff seasons.

Only respite is that despite Kyrie and Luka playing horribly Dallas lost by only 4. The others have really stepped up this series but they need their stars to close it out.
The other side of the coin is that PJ Washington had another 20 point game and they still lost. I think Luka could easily end up being another one of those players who is great individually but just cannot get his team over the top.