Television Netflix UK

Phurry

Furry Fecker
I imagine they'll be about as successful in achieving this as the government are in stopping us accessing torrent sites.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
Anyone else having issues with using US Netflix (from outside the US) on Xbox One? Everytime I update the DNS settings, I log in to Netflix, it says "Cannot sync data" and punts me back to the threadbare UK Netflix. Grim.

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
Anyone else having issues with using US Netflix (from outside the US) on Xbox One? Everytime I update the DNS settings, I log in to Netflix, it says "Cannot sync data" and punts me back to the threadbare UK Netflix. Grim.
Netflix are cracking down on people accessing regions they shouldn't. Cnuts.

I'm using Unblock-US to watch US Netflix on PS4 and I dread getting some error message every time I use it now. You think UK Netflix is bad? Try Irish Netflix.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best

I'm using Unblock-US to watch US Netflix on PS4 and I dread getting some error message every time I use it now. You think UK Netflix is bad? Try Irish Netflix.
Irish and uk Netflix is identical as far as I am aware

And it's really not so bad at all

Phurry

Furry Fecker

Unlocator is still doing fine, they've already circumvented the latest Netflix US block.

Sparky_Hughes

I am Shitbeard.
Ive not logged into Netflix for months. Not since loading Kodi onto my Firestick :drool:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Won't services affected by this use bitcoin, I don't understand it all though to be all honest.

urinates in helmets
Supports
Berwick Rangers
I use smartflix to access stuff on Netflix uk. Not been a problem for me with that site.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I had it catch me on Hola but just refreshed Hola and it started working again.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Turns out my unblock provider is wise to the situation and have supplied me with alternative (unpublished publicly) DNS settings to use.

Dan

I need to rewatch Parks and Rec again just for the Jean-Ralphio bits.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Turns out my unblock provider is wise to the situation and have supplied me with alternative (unpublished publicly) DNS settings to use.
I predicted this would happen. Are you using a free service or a paid service?

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Looks like Netflix may have won.

Unblock-Us have stripped all mention of Netflix from their site.

Think I'll be cancelling.

Snowjoe

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Staff
Supports
Cheltenham Town
I need to rewatch Parks and Rec again just for the Jean-Ralphio bits.

Mine still works with Hola, every now and again it figures it out but you just refresh the extension and it starts working again. For how long I dont know though.

NinjaFletch

Netflix don't want to do it, sadly they're being pressured by the studios.

Its actually bordering on a joke, I have access to Amazon Prime, Sky Go, and Netflix and still have to stream/torrent stuff.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Netflix don't want to do it, sadly they're being pressured by the studios.

Its actually bordering on a joke, I have access to Amazon Prime, Sky Go, and Netflix and still have to stream/torrent stuff.
The thing is, moves like this will just lead to more piracy.

I'll probably keep Netflix just because it's cheap enough to not be overly arsed and its worth it for the 4K content, but I'll be watching more stuff illegally now that I can't access US content.

NinjaFletch

The thing is, moves like this will just lead to more piracy.

I'll probably keep Netflix just because it's cheap enough to not be overly arsed and its worth it for the 4K content, but I'll be watching more stuff illegally now that I can't access US content.
Yeah I know, and Netflix know, which is why they're trying to push for global rights rather than having to sort rights in different territories. Its just in the interim, sadly, they are beholden to the rights holders that are insisting they crack down on it.

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
Hola has stopped working. Is there an alternative that I can use to access US, Canada etc netflix?

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
I still don't get the hype about Netflix.

Other than the top few rows in a genre, it mostly seems to be crap. Struggle to find anything I want to watch on there.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
The person I don't know whose account I was using seems to have stopped paying for it :(
I don't get enough out of it to justify the cost per month but it's handy every now and then, so I need to find someone that wants to share the cost now. 4k still isn't worth it at all, but HD probably is (if halved).

Vidic_In_Moscow

rectum-faced pygmy
Supports
i stink
The person I don't know whose account I was using seems to have stopped paying for it :(
I don't get enough out of it to justify the cost per month but it's handy every now and then, so I need to find someone that wants to share the cost now. 4k still isn't worth it at all, but HD probably is (if halved).
It's so cheap fcuking hell

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
It's so cheap fcuking hell
It's nearly £100 a year for HD, £70 for standard. I don't use it that much that it's worth that but it's nice to have the option to chuck a documentary on or something every couple of months, although I still struggle with finding anything worth watching which makes it even less enticing to pay that amount for.

JoaquinJoaquin

I still don't get the hype about Netflix.

Other than the top few rows in a genre, it mostly seems to be crap. Struggle to find anything I want to watch on there.
I think the reason it's so popular is because it's very easily accessible. It is available on practically every platform and even smart TV's now.

There are better options in my opinion, Just may not be as easy to access at a push of a button which alot of lazy people would just rather do.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Is the proxy block thing still happening? I used to be on Netflix ALL the time when I had access to other regions... I only go to it now for tv shows.