New Fantasy Draft

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Also, just added a new rule to add a little spice to the knockout stage:

Come the knockout stage, if you win a match, you are allowed to choose one player from the losing side to replace one of your own.
Now that's spicy!

I've got my eye on Pato already.

Probably because he's the only player that's been picked, but still.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
Call me a muppet then, but I'm going for

Sergio aguero

I can already tell this is going to be tricky, I'm sure ive forgotten a bunch

Rood

nostradamus like gloater
Scout
Indeed. Some people might need a scout or assistant... ;)
Im happy to help but Im not so great on knowledge of the young up and coming stars of the world which is why I didnt throw my hat in the ring on this one.

200ish players is not that many, we picked as many from PL only players last time in the unfinished game.
Ye but that was from the entire history of the Premier League going back 20 years (still cant believe we never finished it!) - will get very difficult after the first few rounds on this one so will be interesting to see who gets picked at the end and if people can still manage to get a balanced team.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Ye but that was from the entire history of the Premier League going back 20 years (still cant believe we never finished it!) - will get very difficult after the first few rounds on this one so will be interesting to see who gets picked at the end and if people can still manage to get a balanced team.
It's disappointing we never finished that, I'm still quite surprised I got Ronaldo with my 10th starting position (I think).

This one will be very difficult towards the end, but we'll see how it goes...

sajeev

i think we should make it a team (as in manager + scout/assistant). would make the picking process more fun, (discussing picks with another person would be interesting).

in case we are doing, that i would volunteer to be an assistant/scout

Cal?

CR7 fan
i think we should make it a team (as in manager + scout/assistant). would make the picking process more fun, (discussing picks with another person would be interesting).

in case we are doing, that i would volunteer to be an assistant/scout
All the participants are allowed to get their own scout/assistant, if you let me know, I'll add their name so they can pick for you in case you miss your pick.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
My turn then, I'll choose the Chilean Cristiano Ronaldo

Alexis Sanchez

Mighty Boosh

A Scout/Assistant sounds like it could be a good idea especially for the later rounds, anyone interested can PM me

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
My first pick is going to be one of the young stars of 2010 World Cup and a stand out performer in La Liga this season.

With 10 goals and 18 assists so far this campaign, this is the lad I plan to build my team around.

Mesut Özil

K Stand Knut

Let me get this straight.

1 - I am now actively involved in this game?
2 - I get to pick one player after the person above me in the list - arjwiz???
3 - I can pick any player that is currently playing who is one day younger than Messi but not the same age or older?
4 - I then get to pick another player in the second round of picks?

I'm excited!!!!

Cal?

CR7 fan
Let me get this straight.

1 - I am now actively involved in this game?
2 - I get to pick one player after the person above me in the list - arjwiz???
3 - I can pick any player that is currently playing who is one day younger than Messi but not the same age or older?
4 - I then get to pick another player in the second round of picks?

I'm excited!!!!
Yes, yes, yes, yes...

Cal?

CR7 fan
My first pick is going to be one of the young stars of 2010 World Cup and a stand out performer in La Liga this season.

With 10 goals and 18 assists so far this campaign, this is the lad I plan to build my team around.

Mesut Özil

I thought he'd have been the 1st choice out of everyone...

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have a perfect team in mind, it looks awesome, however most will probably be picked one by one and each one will hurt me deep.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I am also happy to have any applicants for scout/AM apply to my inbox.

Got a few more names lined up, hopefully can get some of em.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
also, i can officially announce that i have recruited a scout/AM/whatever.

you lot are in for a world of pain

KM

My Assistant Manager/Scout spot has been taken by Brwned.
:keano:

KM

Unlucky mate, i feel for you.
Nah, he is one of the best footballing poster around here plus his knowledge of players is quite awesome. Actually it's great that he is helping me here, as my knowledge outside of English League is poor.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
aww wilshere...not surprised he went good and early.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
Having worked together on previous projects, I am pleased say that I will be welcoming Rood to the setup as Director Of Draught.

No, that's not a typo, he really will be buying me beers whilst we talk tactics.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
For the drafting process maybe we could give out email addresses (to the mods if people dont feel comfortable otherwise) so we can inform the participants when it is their turn to pick