New Fantasy Draft

Valentino

By the way what i find very upsetting that noone came out to have my back even after i was banned and couldn't defend myself. Noone said anything to brwned for his plot, nor for despotic PS behaviour. And its not like people didnt knew what was going on.

this is the most insulting
PS, do you still want to delay your match to tomorrow?
yeah just move on like i never existed. didnt it occur to you to suspend the match until i am back from ban and i can make a claim for rights to the team that i put together?

Cal?

CR7 fan
By the way what i find very upsetting that noone came out to have my back even after i was banned and couldn't defend myself. Noone said anything to brwned for his plot, nor for despotic PS behaviour. And its not like people didnt knew what was going on.

this is the most insulting

yeah just move on like i never existed. didnt it occur to you to suspend the match until i am back from ban and i can make a claim for rights to the team that i put together?
Come on, the game was delayed till the day you got back. :D

Valentino

I got misunderstood. People thought the kid was stupid cause he was jew. But What really happend was the kid was simple stupid, and because he couldnt celebrate Christmas he ALSO had to be jew. There are no direct connection. He could have been Induist or islamist or whatever other religion member who doesnt celebrate christmas though he would want. But i thought jews are more relevant as they are more likely to live in western country full of people celebrating christmas. It was like if i would say gay mexican. Its not a racist comment cause he aint gay because he is mexican, he is some gay dude who in this particular situation happened to be born in Mexico.

Cal?

CR7 fan
I got misunderstood. People thought the kid was stupid cause he was jew. But What really happend was the kid was simple stupid, and because he couldnt celebrate Christmas he ALSO had to be jew. There are no direct connection. He could have been Induist or islamist or whatever other religion member who doesnt celebrate christmas though he would want. But i thought jews are more relevant as they are more likely to live in western country full of people celebrating christmas. It was like if i would say gay mexican. Its not a racist comment cause he aint gay because he is mexican, he is some gay dude who in this particular situation happened to be born in Mexico.
Val, please don't go there again. :angel:

Danny1982

Sectarian Hipster
I am not racist kinda person. So if someone thinks that i may be, i have a right to explain that my intentions werent racist.
Val we know you are not a racist, and everybody moved on. I for one honestly and sincerely believe that you are not a racist, and I get what you mean. It's old stuff now. Move on.