New Fantasy Draft

Valentino

ATTENTION! ATTENTION! PLEASE

I have a Major statement/request to make on behave of Phelans shorts team

Recently our young and fearless stars have been hit with a very suspicious looking virus. The team couldnt train together for whole weekend, and is far from fitness as of yet. we are not blaming Mighty Bosh team for conspiracy (although we could), nor de we want to press a legal charges against them (although we should), but i am here to make request to delay the phelan short vs Mighty bosh quarterifnal encounter until wednesday afternoon. So that the game could be fairly contested by both sides.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Hmm... no problems I guess, anyone upset with this request?

phelans shorts

Due to differences with Valentino (He wouldn't shut the feck up!) we have had a few stern words and agreed to split, as a result I now have space for a new assistant should anyone be interested?

Valentino

Due to differences with Valentino (He wouldn't shut the feck up!) we have had a few stern words and agreed to split, as a result I now have space for a new assistant should anyone be interested?

wow just wow. I honestly didnt thought you could do that even after you pm'ed me. "agreed to split" yeah thats a nice way to put it...

Valentino

I wonder how much of the influence was this post of brwned "More than that, some people may just deliberately vote against you for being associated with him..."" just an hour ago....

Valentino

You went too far, what can I say?
I put in just as much effort assembling the team as you did! I got us Holtby. An All Star quality winger with the last pick. He alone elevated the team from the middle of the pack to the front runners.

And you say i went too far. yeah man. Like you didnt knew who you were signing in for AM.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
I wonder how much of the influence was this post of brwned "More than that, some people may just deliberately vote against you for being associated with him..."" just an hour ago....
It's like you live in your own world.

Valentino

all i know that before that PS was more concerned about me getting banned, half an hour latter i have to part ways from the team. yeah thats just a mega huge coincidence.

Valentino

so i wanna take Holtby with me. he is my man, i found him. I always favoured him more than any other player. He is loyal to me not you. If i have to leave i take him with me

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
PS would you like to explain to him that I'm not the reason you got rid of him.

phelans shorts

The reason I sacked him is nothing at all to do with Brwned, as was explained to val over PM before Brwned's comment back when I was just considering it, before the breakdown in our working relationship.

Valentino

Oh so i have been sacked after all. Ok then. I am free agent. And am putting forward my application for position at any remaining club. I am enthusiastic, talented and motivated as hell to take phelan shorts down and to take brwned down for what they did to me.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
:lol: This page was brilliant.

Cal?

CR7 fan
PS, do you still want to delay your match to tomorrow?

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
so i wanna take Holtby with me. he is my man, i found him. I always favoured him more than any other player. He is loyal to me not you. If i have to leave i take him with me
I've heard of one man team's, but this is ridiculous.

Take him where?

Actually, don't answer that.

DanNistelrooy

Lineup Prediction & Last Man Standing winner 2017
Is match 3 our match Cal? What time is kick off, need to get some tactics sorted

Cal?

CR7 fan
Is match 3 our match Cal? What time is kick off, need to get some tactics sorted
I have no idea, I just send all the info to Dr and he sets up the polls when he has time.

Anyway, please send him your tactics...

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
We should reinstate Team Walrus.

Just.....because...

Mighty Boosh

So Cal is my match against phelans shorts going to be today or tomorrow?

It's just that I won't be able to log onto the Caf much tomorrow so today would suit me better, if PS isn't ready though it's not a huge problem

Also Valentino :lol:

Cal?

CR7 fan
So Cal is my match against phelans shorts going to be today or tomorrow?

It's just that I won't be able to log onto the Caf much tomorrow so today would suit me better, if PS isn't ready though it's not a huge problem

Also Valentino :lol:
Oh, sorry about that, but if you send me all your stats and things I should get it up tomorrow with no probs... That way you'd at least get Val's vote as he's upset at getting the sack. :)

Valentino

I want to press a legal charge vs Phelan Shorts. I believe he illegal got me of the job. Who is to say he can sack me ? I was through most of the process assembling the team, and i lead us to a win in a first game. I have earned a right to own at least 35% of the team. How it is possible to get a man off the team this advanced into the tourney?

I demand to be reinstated effective immediately.

If it wasnt for me the team would have been out already. When last pick of the game came i said - the team is decent but if we want to win the tournament it needs one more ALL STAR. Phelan Shorts had no idea there to look. Before i told him that the most outstanding player of this year Bundesliga, The captain of german team is yet to be picked. Who is to say that without him the team would have won vs gingerprince?

You know what i am claiming the team to be mine. And i sack him! What about that?