New Fantasy Draft

Cal?

CR7 fan
can we do trades? can we lets say get ozil and benzema for pato and hamsik?
I wish we could, but it'd be unfair to the newbies if we start changing the rules at this stage, so NO!

Valentino

hah this is just like FA you speak your mind open and freely and you end up in disciplinary hearing.

Well if its so i have a right to make my statement

One guy picks Chris Wood as his 4th choice, other takes the likes of Song 3rd choice and is deluded enough to think that his team is this special juggernaut. I say something about and those guys threaten to vote against the team i work for. This game turns out to be much more about politics than football. dont go that low, have some dignity. turning this game into popularity contest defeats the purpose of it. Vote for teams not for managers or their assisstants.

And congratulations to Walrus. I have been banned from making any comments on other teams, so you did it man. You run this hate campaign vs me, and you succeed. you took away my freedom of speech. at least now you wouldnt have to vote vs PS team to shut me up.

Cal?

CR7 fan
:lol: valentino, you really are a funny guy, if I ever start another fantasy draft of something else, I'll make sure to reserve a place for you... :lol:

However, this is also one of the reasons I don't have an assistant... ;)

Valentino

I didn't bam him, I just said tone it down a bit!
what if i am like Wayne Rooney? what if this is my, you know, personality, my passion. you tune it down, you tune down my performances. And its not like the team is doing too bad, we won the match!

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I'm just trying to work out if you are serious or if this is some kind of fantasy draft mind games.

Cal?

CR7 fan
Guys, particularly KM & FortBoyard, please note that the Fantasy Draft matches will be taking a one day break tomorrow, as I'm guessing the server cannot handle it regardless of the outcome of tomorrow's Title Decider (TM)

Match 5 will start on Monday.

Cling Bak

Hi, I'm Barry Scott
I'll take Di Maria from Desert Eagle's side, please Cal. He will replace Adam Johnson.

Johnson has been a terrific servant for us and is a top, top player. I couldn't have asked for any more of the lad. Terrific professional.

Cal?

CR7 fan
It'll be match 4 when Dr is ready, I was hoping to have match 4 on Sat and 5 tonight, but it was delayed, so match 4 tonight...

Valentino

I'll take Di Maria from Desert Eagle's side, please Cal. He will replace Adam Johnson.

Johnson has been a terrific servant for us and is a top, top player. I couldn't have asked for any more of the lad. Terrific professional.
so your new tactic now will be to dive your opponents senseless?

Valentino

The suspense is killing me :(
what do you think will happen? I predict it will be similar to United vs Chelsea. Chelsea fans also couldnt deal with the suspense before the game, but after 40 seconds they all were free to go and watch euroleague final.

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
what do you think will happen? I predict it will be similar to United vs Chelsea. Chelsea fans also couldnt deal with the suspense before the game, but after 40 seconds they all were free to go and watch euroleague final.
I thought we had managed to get rid of you?

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Is it difficult to create a poll and then have it editted by a mod to contain a poll? It might be too late for this draft but it could be beneficial to have the thread up for a while without a poll so people could weigh their options and discuss them a bit before making a potentially knee jerk vote.

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
Is it difficult to create a poll and then have it editted by a mod to contain a poll? It might be too late for this draft but it could be beneficial to have the thread up for a while without a poll so people could weigh their options and discuss them a bit before making a potentially knee jerk vote.
Only mods/admins can create polls.

they are a royal pain.

you can post before voting.

anything else is too much work.

Valentino

He voted for you man, don't be so harsh on valentino.
haha i love how i managed to turn the tables. Now i am Mr Nice Guy. And walrus is this mean bastard who picks on me for no reason.

And now people will vote against him out of spite, and not the team i am in. Brilliant.

I think i am genius.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
haha i love how i managed to turn the tables. Now i am Mr Nice Guy. And walrus is this mean bastard who picks on me for no reason.

And now people will vote against him out of spite, and not the team i am in. Brilliant.

I think i am genius.
I honestly don't know whether to love or loathe you Valentino. Can't wait until the next rounds now.

Valentino

I honestly don't know whether to love or loathe you Valentino. Can't wait until the next rounds now.
I can tell you that Giggs is my favourite footballer, if that helps for you to make up your mind.

Cal?

CR7 fan
IBleedRed, Solius, who are you guys picking for your team?

Walrus

Oppressed White Male
I appreciate that this would take absolutely bloody ages, but if we picked some subs imagine doing this as a league (without the taking a player off the loser rule)

Cal?

CR7 fan
I appreciate that this would take absolutely bloody ages, but if we picked some subs imagine doing this as a league (without the taking a player off the loser rule)
We could try that next time with a smaller setup, even an 8 team league has 56 games (even if you play each other only once).

We'll take Song, in for Ninis.
Noted.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
We could try that next time with a smaller setup, even an 8 team league has 56 games (even if you play each other only once).
Sounds impossible, would be good to do on FM though.

Valentino

Valentino wont be happy.
Odd thing to say for you. I believe solius picking stupid Song. Just speaks volume of how horrific was your team selection that song is best he could take. Poor solius, others teams will have world class athletes added for next round. he is going to have major disadvantage

Valentino

Exactly what I thought, now Val will have a crusade against Solius.
Do you think i was against walrus because he had Song at his team? Really? I was against him cause Song was the best he could come up with for 3rd choice, thats one of the poorest picks in whole draft. And other walrus choices was just as bad. And enough about that. Its not interesting anymore as he is out of the game. I need other guy to pick on lol