New Fantasy Draft

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
I should take obertan from minkaro's team just to piss of val

Disclaimer: I am not actually taking obertan

Valentino

why would you wanna to piss me of? I dont even know you. Who are you?

Cal?

CR7 fan
Just a reminder to other round 1 winners, please let me know who you're picking...

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Some opinions will be welcome for my team also.
I'm undecided b/w Smalling and Ganso.

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
Maybe Smailling for boyata your midfield already looks pretty nice
Smalling would also give you the united/pl boost

Valentino

dont listen to IBleedRed. he is your opponent KM. he wishes your team bad.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
nobody have ever seen Ganso play. does that help?
You really should try to, he's a joy. Some people may have watched his game for Brazil v USA and the ones who did were very impressed, one game is enough to give Neymar a strong reputation on here so it should for Ganso too.

Valentino

You really should try to, he's a joy. Some people may have watched his game for Brazil v USA and the ones who did were very impressed, one game is enough to give Neymar a strong reputation on here so it should for Ganso too.
international friendlies not really my cup of tea. can you recommend some of his competitive games?

Brwned

international friendlies not really my cup of tea. can you recommend some of his competitive games?
As Cal said you couldn't go wrong with the Copa Libertadores, they're an experience in themselves and Ganso's done well in it recently. You could try to watch the second leg of the cup final v Santo Andre last year, it was a phenomenal individual performance. Or you could read a bit about it here or watch the youtube video of his touches in the game (if that's your thing).

I would say to try watching him in any of the coming games for Santos or to watch him for Brazil in the Copa America but he's had another injury just last weekend so he'll be out. You could try watching Santos anyway for Neymar (and his replacement Alan Patrick, scored in the Copa Libertadores yesterday and he's very good), and they're just quite entertaining (even Elano looks excellent!).

Valentino

As Cal said you couldn't go wrong with the Copa Libertadores, they're an experience in themselves and Ganso's done well in it recently. You could try to watch the second leg of the cup final v Santo Andre last year, it was a phenomenal individual performance. Or you could read a bit about it here or watch the youtube video of his touches in the game (if that's your thing).

I would say to try watching him in any of the coming games for Santos or to watch him for Brazil in the Copa America but he's had another injury just last weekend so he'll be out. You could try watching Santos anyway for Neymar (and his replacement Alan Patrick, scored in the Copa Libertadores yesterday and he's very good), and they're just quite entertaining (even Elano looks excellent!).
I knew Ganso was promising kid. and saw some of his youtube. But yet to watch him play. Will look for that full game on internet if i could find. You seem very impressed by him.

Brwned

I am but he had that cruciate ligament injury and was still easing his way back into the team until this injury, who knows how it's going to affect his development if he continually has significant injuries. He'll always have that touch of elegance that will bring him admirers though, watch for yourself. The new Brazil coach thinks very highly of him, put him straight in the Brazil squad and has sung his praises manys-a-time, most recently this week:

Mano Menezes said:
"Ganso is an organiser who reads the game for the team, he puts the pass through on goal, he sets the rhythm. This player is harder to find,''
Anyway, here's the new team for the game against Solius:

Brwned

If KM's team wins the next match then Benzema will be available and the team will have fantastic balance throughout.

Caicedo's ideal for this type of game though, the team sitting back and him acting as a one man battering ram. It's why it's led to Sid Lowe doing an article on him and some people putting him in the La Liga Best of the Rest XI. He's thrived from being so isolated at times, and he's fantastic for a counter-attacking game with Lucas and Sanchez.

Benzema would be a bigger threat and allow the team to give him more support though, and he's obviously an improvement.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
If KM's team wins the next match then Benzema will be available and the team will have fantastic balance throughout.

Caicedo's ideal for this type of game though, the team sitting back and him acting as a one man battering ram. It's why it's led to Sid Lowe doing an article on him and some people putting him in the La Liga Best of the Rest XI. He's thrived from being so isolated at times, and he's fantastic for a counter-attacking game with Lucas and Sanchez.

Benzema would be a bigger threat and allow the team to give him more support though, and he's obviously an improvement.
Bugger off!

Brwned

Hehe. We've paid your team great respect by pulling Witsel and Sissoko so much deeper, if this team's going to go anywhere it's going to do it the hard way!

Cal?

CR7 fan
Well, the last match of the round 1 is underway and we'll be having a 2 day break for all round 1 winners to sort out their strategy and have another press conference before the QF kicks off on Monday.

It'll be up to those of you who haven't yet picked a player from your defeated opponents to do so before the QF kicks off.

Cal?

CR7 fan
->

What do you guys think? Or should I stick Bale at LB?

IBleedRed

likes to use pantyhose
That's why it took so long GP I couldn't decide
I wanted the boost of having a top class united player but my side is so talented attack wise I thought rafael moving up the pitch might expose me a bit too much

Glad you understand cal I wouldn't want to drop Baumann :)