Next Draft - Ideas and Discussions

vish34

I thought it was full but if we are expanding than I'll throw my name in the hat as well.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Can have 20
R1 - 10 matches --> 10 winners
R2 - 5 matches --> 5 winners
Playoff - between the two winners with lowest winning margins
SF - 2 matches..
Or a three way final.
From this sheep draft, lets have a points accumulation table based on performances in each draft.
From the next draft, the teams with least points on the table have to play the prelims/qualifiers in case we have more than 16 teams.
That makes easy to have drafts with 16+2x teams quite easily. Also gives a new metric to boast your drafting ego.
24 managers with groups of 3 would be great. Each manager gets to play at least 2 games that way
I think we can include all and managers with most sheep will get eliminated before R1. If multiple managers, randomize.
If you guys were designing a horse, it would be a camel with 3 tails and 8 legs.

Pat_Mustard

I'm so gorgeous they want to put me under arrest!
A never-nude? I thought he just liked cut-offs.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff

oneniltothearsenal

Caf's Milton Friedman and Arse Aficionado
Scout
Supports
Brazil, Arsenal,LA Aztecs
I have to withdraw my slot from this draft as I got a project and expect not as much free time (and I still want to finish my classic draft FM sim). Would be happy to help the draft committee in any way though :)

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
I have to withdraw my slot from this draft as I got a project and expect not as much free time (and I still want to finish my classic draft FM sim). Would be happy to help the draft committee in any way though :)
Don't know whose next in line but would be happy to take that slot

shrike

I'll be up for it if nobody else, can partner someone as well.

Edit: Just saw your post @Raees , you can take it, unless you want to partner.