Neymar

Status
Not open for further replies.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
He'll win the Ballon D'or in a few years.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
The release clause is probably only for Spanish clubs or something silly like that. There's always some catch.

OldRed73

Difficult decision for Neymar - does he stay with a club who will dominate European football for 3 or 4 years or come to United and aim for 4th place?

This is the biggest April Fool joke in the history of football and people are falling for it :D

Kaos

All I can say is thank feck there's only a week left in silly season, not sure I can put up with hilariously far-fetched stories like this being fuelled any longer.

Livewire1974

If it moves, report it.
190 Mil. €. Holy hell, what has the football world come to...

He is obviously world class, but this comes across as kinda desperate
We are desperate, we could not score in a brothel with a fistful of tenners.

PvsNP

Even if they can't stop us paying his release clause, why would he leave? He's already playing with his idol in sunny Barcelona and good friend Alves. He won't leave them just to earn more money - he will eventually become their best paid player.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Difficult decision for Neymar - does he stay with a club who will dominate European football for 3 or 4 years or come to United and aim for 4th place?
We wouldn't be fighting for 4th if he signed though would we.... must not be dragged in....

PvsNP

Pini Zahavi is supposedly representing Neymar as 'international agent', right? Zahavi is a big name too...
That's BS. Papers got his agent wrong. His agent is Wagner Ribeiro. Never heard of 'international agent' before this story.

MkPaul

learnt from the best
Feck it, cocks out. The transfer window has been boring since we signed BFS, lets enjoy it while it lasts.

The British press will no doubt jump on these reports soon.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
190 million is crazy. Neymar is good, but he's yet to show in european football that he can spearhead a team. Having Messi, Iniesta and Suarez besides you makes it easy, they drag players all over the pitch and leave gaps.
Do you seriously believe that Neymar would leave Barcelona to come to United. It would be like Keane leaving United in his prime to play for Lazio

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Just to play the muppet game for a brief moment..

They say we bid roughly 190m EUR and got turned down, isn't that very close to his release clause? Now, if this was true (which it is not, I bloody refuse to get drawn in) then surley we could just pay the whole clause and see if the lad is keen?
I think it is the release clause, only thing is I don't think there's a chance in hell that Neymar would want to leave Barca for anyone even if his clause gets activated. Would probably just say no to us himself, if there's truth to this.

Stringer

I doubt any of this is true. Expect Neymar to sign a very lucrative contract within the next few weeks. On the off chance it is true and we have bid, then we are being taken for a ride and Woodward needs to stop being so gullible.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
you have laugh, or you'd cry. :lol:

I thought we would have learn't our lesson on bidding blind on players.

Status
Not open for further replies.