NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie Foley

That was some fine bait. But still, how dare you :p

Chance for the Seahawks to put this one away, I'm sure we'll mess it up.
have you forgotten who you're playing.

Didn't expect anything today but we have been really, really bad.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Wilson has a +10% TD ratio, fecking hell. That would be the best single season all-time TD ratio if he keeps it up. Lamar is at #11 with a 8.98% ratio last season.

Hephaestus

have you forgotten who you're playing.

Didn't expect anything today but we have been really, really bad.
I know you guys are injured to hell and back but we're using a TE as a DE and are down to our fifth choice RB, plus we always play close games no matter how bad the opposition are. I'm still convinced you'll somehow comeback even if it's looking very good.

Charlie Foley

I know you guys are injured to hell and back but we're using a TE as a DE and are down to our fifth choice RB, plus we always play close games no matter how bad the opposition are. I'm still convinced you'll somehow comeback even if it's looking very good.
You can’t really complain about shortages when playing the 49ers!

zero self awareness
A talented but obnoxious head coach
Mythos about a loud passionate home crowd
Bullshit calls to protect your star attacker (that Wilson non-slide, cmon)

you really ARE Liverpool!

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Some absolute brainfades in that overtime. How does Sean Payton kick a fg on first down leaving 1:40 on the clock

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Eagles are going to suck for the foreseeable future with all that money tied up into Wentz . He is a below average QB and the rest of the roster is pretty bad too

Sandyman

The NFC East will just boil down to whoever wins the division games so great win for the Eagles.

The Rams - Dolphins game stats is amazing :lol:
Passing yards: 340 - 90
Rushing Yards: 131 - 55
Total Yards: 471 - 145
Points scored: 17 - 28

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Stating the obvious here, but we need a new coach. We're now 3-14 in one score games dating back to last season. An unbelievably damning stat. When you lose that many close games, that's on the coaching.

Still don't know how we lost to you feckers today. At one point, in the middle of the 3rd quarter we were driving down the field with the score 21-3 and had 21 1st downs to the Broncos' 2. Feck me :lol:

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Stating the obvious here, but we need a new coach. We're now 3-14 in one score games dating back to last season. An unbelievably damning stat. When you lose that many close games, that's on the coaching.

Still don't know how we lost to you feckers today. At one point, in the middle of the 3rd quarter we were driving down the field with the score 21-3 and had 21 1st downs to the Broncos' 2. Feck me :lol:
The Chargers ability to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory is a thing of wonder.

Was it last year that you guys beat us with a last second field goal after a bullshit roughing the passer call put you in range? That one stung.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
Why is Bellichick speaking about Armenia?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
I think Washington is comfortably the best team in the NFC East at the moment. If Kyle Allen can just hold it together they'll win the division imo.

UweBein

Creator of the Worst Analogy on the Internet.
Supports
Chelsea
How bad is Wentz, though?

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think Washington is comfortably the best team in the NFC East at the moment. If Kyle Allen can just hold it together they'll win the division imo.
Not sure how you came up with that conclusion. They might win the division but they are definitely not 'comfortably ' the best team

Status
Not open for further replies.