NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

YAMS49

I have never in all my years seen a team in any sport more ravaged by injuries than the 49ers this year.

It's truly insane.

Sandyman

Yeah TB up by a point now. It's just that I expected a trashing :lol:

Tbf, it's what I expect of all NFC East teams when they are not playing a division rival.

Sandyman

Oh Jones! Another pick and it was such a good drive as well till then.

Sandyman

Brady's team still getting all the tight calls?

Good to see some things are still the same even in 2020:D

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Would’ve been funny if the Giants had managed to pull off the upset. Still in the playoff race though!!

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Looks like Fuller to Packers isn’t happening because the Packers front office is not convinced it’s worth spending a pick on a new WR. The mind boggles.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 regular season fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500. He has no heart no desire to win. His teammates hate him. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles

Where did you copy paste that from

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s like what some Caftards accuse United upper management of: happy to win enough to be relevant and not arsed about championships.

It is hard to see the Pack getting it done in January as is.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
In 4 seasons Carson Wentz has ZERO playoff wins, 48 regular season fumbles. He is 7-20 vs teams over 500. He has no heart no desire to win. His teammates hate him. He has started 5-6 in 3 of his first 4 seasons. Eagles are 24-6 in their last 30 games with Nick Foles
That bad, huh? :lol: You can add his choice of post-game outfits this past Sunday might rival one of Cam's worst.

Hephaestus

Just what the 49ers needed after Garoppolo and Kittle's injuries. Dunno if that means tomorrow's game is off.

drdoityourself

Packers would have been foolish to give up a second round pick for Fuller. He has an expiring contract, so it's basically just a few games. Houston weren't giving up cheap because of a projected 3rd round compensatory pick.

Their draft was undermining and awful for a team that has so many parts to win now. But I'm not gonna get on them for not giving up a second round pick for such a short contract.

YAMS49

Tonight my 49ers are fielding ZERO offensive skill position starters from the Superbowl..... Current injury/Covid list is 23 players, I think.

The offense is totally decimated now, it's hilarious.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Tonight my 49ers are fielding ZERO offensive skill position starters from the Superbowl..... Current injury/Covid list is 23 players, I think.

The offense is totally decimated now, it's hilarious.
At this rate I wouldn’t be surprised if Shanahan took an arrow to the knee.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

This is absolutely ridiculous by the NFL. First they showed they actually don't care one bit about player safety when they didn't wanna move the game to Sunday/Monday because they can't shuffle byes anymore, and now they show that ALL they care about is the financial gain of having a TNF game rather than giving their teams a fair chance.

I'd seriously consider not playing if I was the Niners but it's probably not even an option they can exercise. In addition to all their existing (actual) injuries they're now down 4 other offensive players, for absolutely no reason.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Tyler Ervin or Dexter Williams tonight?

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I dont know why I do this to myself, especially with the 49 in our name apparently standing for number of injuries...

But come on Niners!

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
I'm still trying yo get my head around d that bullshit pass interference call. Plus the missed false start call. Shanahan has already had one challenge successful, but the refs might as well just award the game to Green Bay and be done with it.

Neo_Mufc

Is there a reason why they don't go for td on 4th with such a big lead?

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Packers and ARod are the best flat track bullies in the league

YAMS49

I'm still trying yo get my head around d that bullshit pass interference call. Plus the missed false start call. Shanahan has already had one challenge successful, but the refs might as well just award the game to Green Bay and be done with it.
Whole event was a conspiracy as soon as it wasn't put back to the weekend. Bring on next season when we are healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.