g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hephaestus

Josh Allen is 16-18 for 174 yards and 2 TD with 10 minutes left in the second quarter. Our defence is so bad.
Yeah 2014
A guy named after glue ends up fckin up a onside recovery when all he had to do is block for safe hands Nelson
Bostick deserved a statue in Seattle after that.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
That’s kind of weird, as Washington already had probably the two most famous leg-breaks in NFL history and both were QBs.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How did one draft produce two MONSTERS like Metcalf and Brown? Fecking hell such a joy to watch both of them.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
How did one draft produce two MONSTERS like Metcalf and Brown? Fecking hell such a joy to watch both of them.
Yeah, it sounds surprising at this point but DK wasn’t even the best WR on his own team at the time. Same could be said for Justin Jefferson, so watch out for Ja’Marr Chase based on how JJ has kicked off.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Last week someone was saying in this group that Washington is by far the best team in the division

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
If that INT happens on offense it’s an incomplete catch.

Hephaestus

Can still see you end up winning. Wilson is king in the 4th quarter.

You just don’t do easy wins :lol:
If we score on this next drive I'll start to believe. But Wilson has looked a bit off today so far.

And yeah, we really don't. I age about 3 years every week.

Jack-C20

Can anyone explain Shaun Gayle’s hair? I’ve only just noticed the past couple of weeks that there appears to be some on the back of his head, but now he obviously hasn’t turned his head since I noticed. I’m still not convinced it’s actually there.

lsd

The Oracle
Josh Allen doesn't get enough credit for me. He is an elite quarterback

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Well Josh Allen was being talked about as MVP candidate after 4 games , he was absolutely garbage after that till today

lsd

The Oracle
Well Josh Allen was being talked about as MVP candidate after 4 games , he was absolutely garbage after that till today

I just feel he has been underrated I've always felt he was better than Mayfield and Darnold

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Damn, was hoping Smith would get a game winning drive.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Giants only 1 game back from leading the amazingly competitive NFC East

lsd

The Oracle
Been reading JJ Watt wants out of Houston that would be a good pick up for whoever gets him.

Status
Not open for further replies.