NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Can anyone explain Shaun Gayle’s hair? I’ve only just noticed the past couple of weeks that there appears to be some on the back of his head, but now he obviously hasn’t turned his head since I noticed. I’m still not convinced it’s actually there.
It’s there I just spotted it

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Never seen a kicker get injured kicking an onside effort :lol:

lsd

The Oracle
Was waiting on the Raiders and Cardinals but cashed out

lsd

The Oracle
Garrett Gilbert might just be the greatest QB i have ever seen.

Bilbo

TeaBaggins
Random question from a newb with a rising interest in the game. QB has the ball. He generally either throws it to a receiver, goes himself, or hands it off to the runner next to him. Are they only allowed to make this one switch, or if for example he throws it to someone can they then pass it to someone else?

lsd

The Oracle
Random question from a newb with a rising interest in the game. QB has the ball. He generally either throws it to a receiver, goes himself, or hands it off to the runner next to him. Are they only allowed to make this one switch, or if for example he throws it to someone can they then pass it to someone else?

Yes rarely happens unless they are going for a trick play the philly special for example or a last ditch miracle attempt if they have won out of time. Miami Dolphins did this a few years ago against the patriots to pull out a win

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
You can have one forward pass per play (behind the line of scrimmage). So if he throws it forward to a receiver, that receive can lateral it or throw it backwards to someone else, but that's very unusual and doesn't happen a lot.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Nice one Tua! Rooting for the Dolphins and Raiders here.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Just to summarize the answers above: backwards transfer to teammates is unlimited, forwards transfer only once from behind line of scrimmage, and has to meet specific criteria to avoid a flag - directed towards a teammate and only thrown away if outside the pocket and it travels past the LOS (unless the throw is affected by a hit from a defender).

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Never mind, incomplete.

Hanson :lol:

Dolphins D, massive play! Great action.

lsd

The Oracle
Thank god i cashed out on the Raiders, what a finish? :lol:

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I know that Steelers trailed for most of the game but it's just weird that they just gave up on the run completely

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Fitzpatrick has been worth that first rounder and then some for the Steelers.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
That was a disgusting performance by the Steelers. Special teams should be embarrassed by how bad they were

Tiber

I am so so happy that Tua is a Dolphin. My favourite QB of all time, I watched every snap he played in college.

Murray is also brilliant

Status
Not open for further replies.