NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
Seriously I love this sport so much , I say this every week in this thread but football (soccer) just seems bland to me now

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How dare that commentator say “Murray magic”, ugh. That was all Hopkins. What a player.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I think Russ's crazy throws are coming back to the mean now. Every week I feel that saints are not very impressive but they make it work somehow. Alvin kamara is the MVP for me

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Seriously I love this sport so much , I say this every week in this thread but football (soccer) just seems bland to me now
Same. Choosing between RedZone or Belgium-England was an absolute no brainer tonight.

sport2793

How dare that commentator say “Murray magic”, ugh. That was all Hopkins. What a player.
Go away, Murray ran and threw ACROSS HIS BODY 50 yards downfield with a fat feck Bill in his face. There were two insane plays made on that "Hail Murray". Oh and he's also a midget supposedly.

Charlie Foley

Yeah, they weren't quite as horrible as normal and actually seemed to make adjustments in the second half for once. Just a shame Wilson shat the bed.
Ironically, while his dip in performances is ruling him out of the MVP award, if anything the recent run is proving his MVP credentials in the true sense of the word: when he plays well you win, when he doesn’t you lose.

can’t believe you’re third in the division now, absurd. Such a stacked division (I know we’ve been brutal this year but extenuating circumstances with the freak number of injuries)

Tiber

I wasn't really on board with the Flores hire. NE
hadn't even promoted him to DC and I doubted he was ready. But despite a few questionable decisions (and what coach doesn't have those?) He is doing a stellar job.

Having my all time favourite college QB starting for the Dolphins instead of a 37 year old Journeyman is also rather nice.

Last edited:

Tiber

Though the fact Flores couldn't get on the same page as Minkah Fitzpatrick remains very unfortunate.

Hephaestus

Ironically, while his dip in performances is ruling him out of the MVP award, if anything the recent run is proving his MVP credentials in the true sense of the word: when he plays well you win, when he doesn’t you lose.

can’t believe you’re third in the division now, absurd. Such a stacked division (I know we’ve been brutal this year but extenuating circumstances with the freak number of injuries)
Yeah, it's a brutal division. Gonna be worse next year when you have everyone back fit and another high draft pick.

mav_9me

Yeah, it's a brutal division. Gonna be worse next year when you have everyone back fit and another high draft pick.
I know there is no solution but there is a problem when you have two such divisions like NFC west NFC east.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
I wasn't really on board with the Flores hire. NE
hadn't even promoted him to DC and I doubted he was ready. But despite a few questionable decisions (and what coach doesn't have those?) He is doing a stellar job.
Flores is really showing me something. He’s got that defense ballin. We (Chargers) need to find the next Flores.

Carolina Red

Staff
Christ why did they have to show that replay?

Every current/former player who has suffered a knee injury just collectively grabbed their knee.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That Hail Mary play was insane!

Pats with our biggest win of the season. Nice throw from Meyers to get a TD & Cam had a passing TD for the first time in forever.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Omg.. giants still alive for the Play offs. Worst division ever
I think Joe Judge is the right man for that job. Improve your D a bit, get Saquon back on the field, and you should be competitive in the near future, but I'm still not convinced that Danny Dimes is your long-term solution.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Next up are Falcons, Broncos, Falcons again and then Eagles before a showdown with the Chiefs in Week 15. I think Jameis could get them to 3-1 or so should Brees miss an extended period of time.

hubbuh

How do the U.K./European based caffites watch NFL? Is there a handy and convenient equivalent service like the rest of the world gets for the PL?

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
It’s actually easier for those across the pond: I’d have to VPN through Europe to get the Gamepass version I want. But right now I can’t have the ‘NFL‘ take too big of a ‘bite’ out of my budget.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
It’s actually easier for those across the pond: I’d have to VPN through Europe to get the Gamepass version I want. But right now I can’t have the ‘NFL‘ take too big of a ‘bite’ out of my budget.
Your Game Pass will have games blacked out based on who’s on tv in your region right? How much is it over there?

Ours blacks out whichever game is on Sky, so one in each window, and costs (I think) £145 for the year.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Your Game Pass will have games blacked out based on who’s on tv in your region right? How much is it over there?

Ours blacks out whichever game is on Sky, so one in each window, and costs (I think) £145 for the year.
We only get game replays after the broadcast, and it’s $75/yr. Last I checked you need a satellite dish plus a Sunday ticket subscription or a subscription to certain streaming TV services to catch a lot of games.

Status
Not open for further replies.