NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Brees has fractured ribs on both sides of his chest and a collapsed lung, fecking hell.

Scarlett Dracarys

( . Y . )
Brees has fractured ribs on both sides of his chest and a collapsed lung, fecking hell.
Jesus. It's nerve racking watching them play especially if you have them on your fantasy team. I had Barkley and we all know how that ended. I have Connor too and he just runs into the defenders. I pray the most on Sundays :nervous:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Jesus, did he get sacked by a truck?
:lol: Apparently he said to Payton “something’s not feeling quite right” after the hit. You’d think!

Don’t wanna be doom & gloom but if that’s a long recovery it might’ve been the final play of his career. Hopefully he’ll be back soon though.

MrMarcello

In a well-ordered universe...
The 49ers player was flagged on the hit - well after the actual sack when the ref saw Brees writhing in pain, threw a flag. Bullshit call. Was as legit a sack as possible for a defensive player.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
:lol: Apparently he said to Payton “something’s not feeling quite right” after the hit. You’d think!

Don’t wanna be doom & gloom but if that’s a long recovery it might’ve been the final play of his career. Hopefully he’ll be back soon though.
:lol: bloody hell the guy is tough!

You’re not wrong mate, hopefully he’ll make a good recovery.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Crazy how the Seahawks are now 3rd in their table, they looked unbeatable earlier on in the season.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Crazy how the Seahawks are now 3rd in their table, they looked unbeatable earlier on in the season.
They were winning very close games though due to Russ playing outta his head. Razor thin margins and that’s with him playing at an MVP level.

Kearnkoff69

The Bears offense is so dull. It’s too bad that side of the ball is so bad - it’s a waste of a truly excellent defensive unit.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
They were winning very close games though due to Russ playing outta his head. Razor thin margins and that’s with him playing at an MVP level.
Agreed - Seahawks defence was one of the worst in the league but with russ playing beyond MVP level they were winning. But a savvy analyst could see that it wasn’t sustainable because of how weak their D was.

RoadTrip

The 49ers player was flagged on the hit - well after the actual sack when the ref saw Brees writhing in pain, threw a flag. Bullshit call. Was as legit a sack as possible for a defensive player.
Just watched the game in 40. Completely agree. Hard hit? Sure, but absolutely not illegal.

RoadTrip

Also seriously Lamar is amazing and all that but he really is bottling big games and big moments (not sure you’d call a game vs us right now a big game though :lol:). Said it before but somehow Lamar always comes up short / has his worst games in the most import match ups. Is this fair or am I being influenced by a bias somewhere?

RoadTrip

How in the feck also did the Texans think it was a good idea to trade Nuk? IMO one of the best if not the best in the game right now. And not just because of the Hail Mary reception, he made a couple of other big plays when it mattered. He does it every week.

YAMS49

Absolute bullshit call. Nothing wrong with the hit at all other than the player it was on.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
How in the feck also did the Texans think it was a good idea to trade Nuk? IMO one of the best if not the best in the game right now. And not just because of the Hail Mary reception, he made a couple of other big plays when it mattered. He does it every week.
Probably a longer answer than you wanted, but it’s a good opportunity to plug one of my favorite YouTubers (that particular trade is about 8min in):

Charlie Foley

It was a perfectly legitimate hit. Terrible call and robbed us of a lot of momentum in a game where we couldn’t afford any at all.

That said I hope Brees can make it back. A great player and I’d hate to see an injury end his career like that

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I concur, it was a soft call. Shame Brees got injured on the play but I didnt really see much wrong with the hit.

I can't imagine Winston getting us through the upcoming stretch 5-0 or anywhere close to it the way Bridgewater did last season.

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Also seriously Lamar is amazing and all that but he really is bottling big games and big moments (not sure you’d call a game vs us right now a big game though :lol:). Said it before but somehow Lamar always comes up short / has his worst games in the most import match ups. Is this fair or am I being influenced by a bias somewhere?
Yeah. I don't think his passing is all that great really. He should improve as time goes on of course but right now I think he's a pretty average thrower.

RoadTrip

Yeah. I don't think his passing is all that great really. He should improve as time goes on of course but right now I think he's a pretty average thrower.
I think he made huge improvements last year to his passing game.

For me it really isn’t a question of ability but rather execution during the important games.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Fun stat of the day: Cordarrelle Patterson has more kick return yards than the whole Bears offense has rushing yards :lol:

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Kollmann just posted a video about the Seahawks defense.

Status
Not open for further replies.