NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
The trade was apparently in the working for a week. I would love to know what the hell the Texans did during that time. Surely someone on that team must have realised what they were doing.
The Cardinals are so damn lucky.

bucky

At least it wasn't the 49ers who got him.
Not sure the Cardinals are better considering they have Murray now on a rookie deal and he looks really good. They will be able to build quite a team.

Hephaestus

The trade was apparently in the working for a week. I would love to know what the hell the Texans did during that time. Surely someone on that team must have realised what they were doing.
The Cardinals are so damn lucky.
Cocaine.
Not sure the Cardinals are better considering they have Murray now on a rookie deal and he looks really good. They will be able to build quite a team.
True, they're well placed now. The NFC West will be even more of a bloodbath, I'm guessing our strategy will once again be to just hope Wilson performs miracle after miracle.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Feck off, feck right off, feck offffffffffffffffffffffffffff O'Brien

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
That trade would get veto'ed in my fecking Fantasy league.

2020 is just the absolute fecking worst

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
I’d love to hear the logic from the Texans for that trade. Also, wtf is Watson thinking right now?!

bucky

Cocaine.

True, they're well placed now. The NFC West will be even more of a bloodbath, I'm guessing our strategy will once again be to just hope Wilson performs miracle after miracle.
I just hope that we draft better this year.

bucky

haha I’m so speechless that I hadn’t even thought about why we hadn’t done this

(you make a good point, fecking Pats sleeping at the wheel :lol: )
Probably every other team is wondering why they didn't do this, but usually the Patriots are a bit ahead when it comes to trades like that. The Clowney trade was stupid enough, but this tops that easily.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Niners sign Armstead to a 5-year deal worth up to $85m.

Bears are close to signing Bridgewater. I thought Pace would hold on for dear life to Trubisky given that he drafted him that high.

sport2793

I'm a Cardinals fan and I'm jumping for joy right now despite the fact I'm sick. So glad we profited so greatly on such sheer stupidity from O'Brien. I was worried no one would take David Johnson off our hands, I would have traded DJ and a pick just for someone to eat his salary and nothing else in return. Never in a million years did I expect this...

sport2793

Think we are gonna see an arms race in the NFC West. Stefon Diggs to Seattle is possible.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

:( Gonna have to look out for a new team before he trades JJ too for a 2024 6th rounder and a bag of weed.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Hope Lamb might fall to them, but doubt it.

Wednesday at Stoke

Supports
Time Travel
WTF?! This butt chin mother fecker is worse than gonorrhea.

I'm actually speechless, apparently the idiot shopped him around and said nothing short of a blow me away deal would get it done and ended up with a running back and a 2nd round pick while also surrendering a 4th round pick in the process. All this for at worst the 3rd best wide receiver in the league.

Is this dude on drugs? I can't even fathom how the ownership allowed this to happen. Now the ripple effects are going to extend to Watson who'd be pissed at losing his best target and also part of the Clemson clique.

Last edited:

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Well, just when I think the world couldn’t get more nuts.

Means Kyler won’t be reunited with CeeDee in the draft (a little irony there since Hopkins is the pro he’s always compared to), and instead have a very easy decision taking the top OT available.

So they could add a top 3 WR and a franchise left tackle; not a bad offseason.

drdoityourself

Conklin and Hooper are big moves for Cleveland. Another offseason of high hopes has begun.

sport2793

Well, just when I think the world couldn’t get more nuts.

Means Kyler won’t be reunited with CeeDee in the draft (a little irony there since Hopkins is the pro he’s always compared to), and instead have a very easy decision taking the top OT available.

So they could add a top 3 WR and a franchise left tackle; not a bad offseason.
Will be a right tackle (Jedrick Wills most likely) but hey, I'm just nit picking at this point. What a day!

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Will be a right tackle (Jedrick Wills most likely) but hey, I'm just nit picking at this point. What a day!
You don’t think they’ll shift him out left? I don’t know their OL situation well...just that if someone falls in love with one of these QBs (Herbert, Love) a top prospect will fall. Maybe their first choice.

Wills shot up the boards all year long, which is always a good sign. I’m taking Wirfs there though.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What the actual goddam hell are the Texans doing?!
The Texans always seem like they’re on the cusp of something great. They’ll put together a little group of superstars making you think they might accomplish something, then they balls it up.

They’re like the Tottenham of the NFL.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Hopkins is 27 and a bonafide top 5 WR in the NFL. How do you manage to not get at least one first round, particularly when you take an awful contract and an injury prone player?

Status
Not open for further replies.