Not open for further replies.

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
Hopefully means Bryce Love has shown something decent

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
He had 14 TDs and 33 missed tackles on 77 touches in college.

If he keeps that rate and they give him 220 carries and 30 catches, he'll have 45 TDs this season :D

Jagga7

He had 14 TDs and 33 missed tackles on 77 touches in college.

If he keeps that rate and they give him 220 carries and 30 catches, he'll have 45 TDs this season :D
Adrian Peterson after release: “Look (Antonio) Gibson is a hell of a talent...this system really fits him. I feel like I can do that pony style too, more as a receiving back. We were all working on it, but they really want one main guy to do it & they drafted Gibson for it.”

I'm fully aboard the hype train. :drool:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
I drafted McFarland three picks before Gibson went in my own rookie draft in dynasty. Feck that :lol:

Was all the way back in May though.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Randy Gregory reinstated by the NFL. Dallas defensive ends just got better, and was already looking decent.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
The Jags traded away a starting Safety for peanuts. They’re going full-on 76ers.

If I was Trevor I’d pull an Elway.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Randy Gregory reinstated by the NFL. Dallas defensive ends just got better, and was already looking decent.
He can't play until the Week 6 or 7 though, think I read that on Twitter. Can't practice until the beginning of October. But yeah, that's promising for Dallas indeed!

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
The Jags traded away a starting Safety for peanuts. They’re going full-on 76ers.

If I was Trevor I’d pull an Elway.
He’s going to be the face of the London Jaguars. He’ll be delighted.

lsd

The Oracle
He can't play until the Week 6 or 7 though, think I read that on Twitter. Can't practice until the beginning of October. But yeah, that's promising for Dallas indeed!
Yes not sure why it took so long he applied ages ago and with the new rules regarding weed should have been straightforward enough .

Apparently Aldon Smith has been very impressive in practice so really looking forward to having an elite defence this year .

I wonder has David Irving applied for reinstatement as well ? I know it won't be for the Cowboys but he is an absolute monster on his day

lsd

The Oracle
Fins release Rosen. Would be a good pick up for the Broncos or Steelers.

Oh that's what that was about . I saw his picture today but never read the story . I take it Tua is fit and looking good

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

:cool: $40m a year... Remember when people were complaining about Cousins' contract.

Watson will be the highest-paid player in the NFL over the next four years.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Now he just needs a coach who isn’t prone to doing stupid things so often.

Carl

has permanently erect nipples
Yes not sure why it took so long he applied ages ago and with the new rules regarding weed should have been straightforward enough .

Apparently Aldon Smith has been very impressive in practice so really looking forward to having an elite defence this year .

I wonder has David Irving applied for reinstatement as well ? I know it won't be for the Cowboys but he is an absolute monster on his day
Cowboys D is nowhere near elite. Defensive line looks decent, but there are even questions there given the lack of football Gregory and Smith have played. We also have no safety of note and only really Chido at corner.

Not confident at all. I do think we'll score lots of points though.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Is Aldon Smith the guy that got his knee bent 90 degrees in the wrong direction in a playoff game?

edit: I was wrong, it was Navarro Bowman.

Last edited:

Sandyman

Just another week to go till we have OCTOBOX :drool: :drool:

5 days to the season opener!

It's time to start the non-fantasy related games

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
Pats releasing Miller and Sanu. Sanu is an interesting one, our receiver corps is looking light again outside of Edelman and Harry and maybe Meyers.

GloryHunter07

:cool: $40m a year... Remember when people were complaining about Cousins' contract.

Watson will be the highest-paid player in the NFL over the next four years.

Remember when people were losing their minds at the amount Carr got paid.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Lynn Bowden traded to the Dolphins.

This is Jacobs’ backfield.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Pats releasing Miller and Sanu. Sanu is an interesting one, our receiver corps is looking light again outside of Edelman and Harry and maybe Meyers.
Gave up a second round pick for him!

Edelman‘s got a lot of mileage & as clutch as he’s been, he seems to be showing his age now. Can’t say much for any of the other WRs as I’ve hardly seen them play. I also don’t think we’ve got anyone noteworthy at TE?! Maybe shifting to a run first offense & hope Michel plays like he did in his first year.

RoadTrip

Gave up a second round pick for him!

Edelman‘s got a lot of mileage & as clutch as he’s been, he seems to be showing his age now. Can’t say much for any of the other WRs as I’ve hardly seen them play. I also don’t think we’ve got anyone noteworthy at TE?! Maybe shifting to a run first offense & hope Michel plays like he did in his first year.
Our rookie TE Asiasi is meant to be good but not sure outside of him.

Definitely must be going run first. Especially with the dual threat with Cam. We have some diversity at RB so I imagine we will have some interesting run and option concepts.

lsd

The Oracle
You do have a better quarterback now though

Tiber

Fins release Rosen. Would be a good pick up for the Broncos or Steelers.
He just isn't good enough. About as bad as it gets when it comes to processing plays and reading a D

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool

Feck sake, one thing we didn't need was another top DE chasing Watson two games per season.

RoadTrip

Currently i don't think there is any doubt he will be an upgrade on what Brady can offer now
I think there is doubt. Newton obviously has greater longer term upside but to say no doubt that he is an upgrade currently is just not right. His injury record for one alone means that there is doubt. Not to mention that Brady had a wider impact than just being the guy who threw the ball.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
I think there is doubt. Newton obviously has greater longer term upside but to say no doubt that he is an upgrade currently is just not right. His injury record for one alone means that there is doubt. Not to mention that Brady had a wider impact than just being the guy who threw the ball.
Plus you have to take into account that the Patriots’ offensive system was designed for a weak, immobile QB.

:p

RoadTrip

Plus you have to take into account that the Patriots’ offensive system was designed for a weak, immobile QB.

:p
Haha you jest but it’s true. McDaniels’ offensive game plan for years has been with Brady in mind. Newton is the exact opposite. Who knows if he is able to design an offensive playbook and game plan with the same quality for someone like Newton.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
Haha you jest but it’s true. McDaniels’ offensive game plan for years has been with Brady in mind. Newton is the exact opposite. Who knows if he is able to design an offensive playbook and game plan with the same quality for someone like Newton.
If it wasn’t for the shoulder injury I’d say he should study the ‘triple option spread’ Lincoln was doing for Jalen Hurts last year. They got the RBs for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.