NFL 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Man of Leisure

Threatened by women who like sex.
Thought it was strange that the niners went for 2 so early. Do the analytics say that's the right play? If so, how come teams don't always go for 2 regardless of circumstance (unless a PAT is all you need to win).

Charlie Foley

Yah, game has changed so much due to analytics. You never saw teams go for it on 4th down as often as you do nowadays, even just 10 years ago.
That awful Mullins interception is a massive moment in this game. FG then would have us 2 scores up right now

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I can't believe we won that , this team plays well only when it's in the absolute gutters . What an awful performance by Nick Mullens though

Sandyman

In the end yes but he also threw a terrible interception in the redzone in the first half, he was generally a bit rattled apart from when throwing to kittle
That's probably down to it being Kittle - he's incredible. Though even he dropped a catch for the 2 point conversion I think

The NFC is kind of weird. But I guess everything is right now.
Nothing new for us at the NFC East. We take pride in competing for the worst division each season

Charlie Foley

In the end yes but he also threw a terrible interception in the redzone in the first half, he was generally a bit rattled apart from when throwing to kittle
Yeah.

Yah, game has changed so much due to analytics. You never saw teams go for it on 4th down as often as you do nowadays, even just 10 years ago.
It made a huge difference tonight. If they went for 7, CJ bringing us down the field is in a 10 point game, we go for the PAT instead of failed 2 point (which should have been converted) in that scenario. Then the 4th down at the end is a FG attempt.

bad qb and o line play cost us that. McGlinchey missing Staley and that weight he lost, he’s been awful this season. Game was there to be won. What a shit day. At least Villa and Heat won I guess.

Neo_Mufc

My NFL team was doing so well until the bears WR Robinson picked up 15 points in the last few mins of that game.

I have 1st waivor so should I continue to wait or use it on someone?

I also have Latavius Murray on my bench who picked up 24 points I think. I thought he was second fiddle to Kamara.

NFL Newb will take any advice. Thank you.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool

With Lazard out as well, Aaron Jones could easily end up with 100+ receiving yards today.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
He throwing shade at the docs there?
Tweet has already been deleted :lol:

Definitely felt like it, "apparently others know my body better than myself" suggests only one thing.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Tweet has already been deleted :lol:

Definitely felt like it, "apparently others know my body better than myself" suggests only one thing.
Either his agent or someone from the team obviously told him to remove it immediately :lol:

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
Either his agent or someone from the team obviously told him to remove it immediately :lol:
My initial thought as well, but now there are rumours that the Packers weren't sure about him yet and he might end up playing tonight.

Weird stuff. He probably really wants to play but the Packers are unwilling to risk it against Atlanta, especially with their bye coming up. He'd be all systems go in Week 6 with another two weeks of rest. Just like Thomas and the Saints, they should aim to have their stars fully fit in January, not necessarily right now.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
My initial thought as well, but now there are rumours that the Packers weren't sure about him yet and he might end up playing tonight.

Weird stuff. He probably really wants to play but the Packers are unwilling to risk it against Atlanta, especially with their bye coming up. He'd be all systems go in Week 6 with another two weeks of rest. Just like Thomas and the Saints, they should aim to have their stars fully fit in January, not necessarily right now.
Yea the sensible movie is sitting the week out and getting a 2 week rest to come back firing on all cylinders, but it’s a short season and I understand players wanting to be in every snap.

Organic Potatoes

Supports
Colorado Rapids
What the Panthers are doing without CMac and a defense in rebuild is impressive. That’s a helluva coaching staff.

Status
Not open for further replies.