NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Burrow gives me Andrew Luck vibes. The focus this off season has to be to get his some protection.

choccy77

When Rams were losing earlier, i was gonna put a bet on them to win, gutted I didn't

BluesJr

Owns the moral low ground
Why would you pass the ball on 4th & 1? Also that holding call was absolute bullshit. Fixed.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Not the best watch in the second half, but happy for Stafford, OBJ, Donald & Kupp to get the win.

Sandyman

The Rams project finally gets their prize. Happy for few of their players too for finally getting their ring.

diarm

The holding call evened up the mask pull call at the beginning of the half.

Gutted for Bengals. They've got to get Burrow some protection now - he was on a hiding to nothing out there.

RedDevilQuebecois

Once again this reminds me how the total aversion to QB sneaks in the NFL costs a crucial play when it matters. Change my mind.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
At least we get to see an AFTV meltdown with Kroenke lifting the Lombardi I guess....

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Bengals should draft a few O-linemen and secondary players and they’ll improve towards next season. Their core on offense is stacked and young and their defensive front is good enough to be disruptive.

Status
Not open for further replies.