g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

arnie_ni

Its a massive letdown how its not given to the players like in footy isn't it?

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Whitworth looks a lot like Albert from WWF

RedDevilQuebecois

Kroenke (any owner) getting the trophy before the players is still the most annoying thing with this sport - worse than the fecking taunting penalties.
Pretty much.

I see that as a lack of respect to the players, who are the ones doing the job. This is why I always see the hoisting of the trophy as a special moment when the league's president/commissioner gives the trophy to the captain, namely in football and ice hockey.

Meller

Munich 08 then this. We're going to suck in 2 years but wow I just love sports. Get the f in

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
He wouldn't have been within a mile of being able to were it not for Donald.

It's not a shocker of a call, because Kupp was outstanding, but Donald was a colossus.
Donald had a great game and you can debate how many points he kept off the board but Kupp put the numbers up and that's usually going to win those accolades.

Florida Man

Cartoon expert and crap superhero
Because 1 yard runs have been stuffed before, many times.
The fact they just got stuffed the play before likely played a part
So what? And pass plays don’t result in sacks, interceptions, bad throws, dropped balls, holding penalties? It’s not like there’s only one type of run play. More than a dozen ways you could go about it.

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
Will go down as an okay Super Bowl. Obviously better than a blow out but not at all exciting for a close game.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
So what? And pass plays don’t result in sacks, interceptions, bad throws, dropped balls, holding penalties? It’s not like there’s only one type of run play. More than a dozen ways you could go about it.
There are many ways you can go about a 4th and 1, it doesn't have to be a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.