g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

NFL 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
How far would a FG have been by the way? 65-yarder? Seems like they didn’t even consider it. Maybe rightfully so, dunno.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
How can a team with so many likeable players be such an unlikeable team?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
The holding call evened up the mask pull call at the beginning of the half.

Gutted for Bengals. They've got to get Burrow some protection now - he was on a hiding to nothing out there.
But doesn’t even out the non call on Ramsey first half which would’ve given Bengals a series at a TD instead of taking the FG.

diarm

Kupp was great, but honestly, Donald was the most important player to that win.

RoadTrip

petitioned for a just cause
That 4th and 1 play call was mad on reflection. You just knew the Rams pass rush was gonna tee off, surely you had to pick your best play to counter that.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Almost equal parts happy for the Rams and gutted for the Bengals, but overall great game which is what we all hoped for.

RedDevilQuebecois

That 4th and 1 play call was mad on reflection. You just knew the Rams pass rush was gonna tee off, surely you had to pick your best play to counter that.
I'll never understand why teams don't run when they only need one yard. Criminal playcalling.
I consider that call as bad as the Seahawks' final play in Super Bowl XLIX. Having watched plenty of CFL football in a different time of my life, QB sneaks are pretty common to the North of the border. Those NFL coaches really have to overcomplicate things for no reason.

RedDevilRoshi

Feel sorry for the Bengals, it's been some season beyond their wildest dreams. They just never built on that early 3rd quarter blistering start that saw them take the lead. That O line was struggling to protect Burrows from that Rams defence.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
They gave the ball to Samaje Perine with the Super Bowl on the line. You don’t deserve another first down after that decision.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Kroenke (any owner) getting the trophy before the players is still the most annoying thing with this sport - worse than the fecking taunting penalties.

diarm

I'm probably being harsh here, but in the final play of the Superbowl game, do you want Perine at least making a dive for that loose pass?

RedDevilQuebecois

I always find it awkward when the owner is the first to touch the trophy instead of the team captain. I'm glad that ice hockey and football really stick to old traditions.

RobinLFC

Supports
Liverpool
So Kupp doesn’t hit his over receiving yardage for the first time in forever, but does get MVP instead of Donald. Fecks me over twice ffs :lol:

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Those calls are legit man.
Nah the first one maybe but that second one was super soft. That after they missed a huge face mask pull on Ramsey for the Higgins td.

Anyways the better overall team won so congrats to the Rams fans. La will be rocking tonight

Carolina Red

Staff
How great is it that the last 2 Super Bowls have been won by teams owned by Premier League owners who are letting their EPL teams decline?

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.